Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

comradespiderman follows me 24/7 and mods dont care

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
I literally cant post because this comrade guy tries to bait me into some long argument 24/7.

I don't you liar.

Both of you take shots at each other constantly. We aren't going to intervene in petty forum wars

Both of you take shots at each other constantly. We aren't going to intervene in petty forum wars
I rarely reply to his threads while he replies to mine and he tags me constantly. He tries to start arguments by baiting me 24/7, i rarely do this. He has a vendetta against me and incel shames me lmao.

Sorry to hear that. I kinda look like Daniel Larsen, tbh ngl.

Funny how i get incel shamed, my threads get derailed by niggers and sandniggers, and comrade baits me into having to reply 24/7 yet no mods care

Funny how i get incel shamed, my threads get derailed by niggers and sandniggers, and comrade baits me into having to reply 24/7 yet no mods care
You also claimed the mods are bias to whites when you threatened to rape @DarkStar in the ass and got rightfully temp-banned for it.