Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel computer science project due tomorrow!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
i havent even started yet ive been putting it off its so fucking hard i dontn know how to do anything compared to everyone else. i fucking hate java and i hate this class it was a big mistake! i wanted to watch one piece all tonight but i will have to stay up the entire night doing this!

i will finish it for 500 shekels

please help me pp183!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you know java?
was just kidding tbh i have sub90 iq

just drop out and ldar like the rest of the cool kids on this forum

what do you have to do exactly?

my dad is a dethnicc third world immigrant and would fucking kick me out to be homeless if i dropped out
brutal. or you'll be forced to work like me

my mom would let me bceause shes white but my dad is a dethnicc third world immigrant and would fucking kick me out to be homeless if i dropped out
my parents are both white and refuse to let me NEET. They legit said they would rather have me be homeless and die than be a NEET.

what do you have to do exactly?
make a video game from scratch that meets certain requirements
my parents are both white and refuse to let me NEET. They legit said they would rather have me be homeless and die than be a NEET.
pretty much my situation lol.
i fucking wish i could just LDAR and focus on coding or some other potentially profitable hobby while LDARing at home. this is torture

You're asking the wrong people for advice

i am a genetic abomination
Over

we are in this together

i wish i was capable of collegemaxxing tbh but too low iq

my mom would let me bceause shes white but my dad is a dethnicc third world immigrant and would fucking kick me out to be homeless if i dropped out
and i have 2 deathnic parents jfl

I got weeded out of computer science at the math requirements.

But it was at a shitty college. Schools not pushing research-based writing, only assess by tests, and expand all the time are a waste of money.