Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Computer Science = meme degree

Resume means fuck all. If you have no connections, and you aren't in the top 5% worldwide IQ ---- Just like your ordinary normie in the modern sex market, you're gonna have to settle for sub-standard shit. Appears society really was built on a lie after all.

Work hard daily, stay on your grind. In the end it will all pay off. You'll be living the dream, and the wealth, the luxury life will all be yours JFL

Last edited:
That's why I'm asking for the nerd's snapchats and all that for connections, even my teachers. Thanks to reddit I found out everything you learn in school is bs and just have to have connections. Leet code here and there if you want FAANG but I'll wait until I actually get a coding job.
depends if ur going to grad school or not. Most important for comp sci is GPA (allows you to get internships etc), internships, PROJECTS, connections (that basically funds ur internships too),

My first attempt at college was computer and it's such a waste of time. I wasted my college years following meme degrees. I wish I picked up an actual trade.

Real work like plumber and shit pays way more than those meme degrees nowadays. I know plumbers who make 600-700 a day.
true till your back is destroyed at 50.

Still better and more worthy of respect than gender studies or lesbian dance theory.

if you do Masters it is great
you can get a job as Quant or something and easily become millionaire
Physics is the hardest major to be in along with Electric Engineering, gl not blowing your brains out with schoolwork.

cf9.jpg
246.jpg
18c.png

Femboy trait.
Wish all trannies pushing these trash memes would just join club 41 already

Physics is the hardest major to be in along with Electric Engineering, gl not blowing your brains out with schoolwork.
Nothing is hard for blackpilled incel who has a few screws loose with nothing to lose :society: