Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Computer Cuck Confirmed

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
White:chad:
Computer geek:incel:
"Philanthropist":soy:
Cuckold:feels:

Cucked

Over for Microsoft and Xbox users

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Man was being cucked the entire time and also got divorce raped

21st century whores and gentlemen

He had Microsoft JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Other boyfriend"... And retards tell us we should look up to this globofag with a depopulation agenda. I knew he was a literally cuckold as soon as he started pushing that overpopulation shit. Eugenics and population control are classic cuckold agenda shit.

"She had other boyfriends, and I had Microsoft"

EePbwesXsAEGgH5.jpg

He was a degenerate to begin with. Married a woman had "other guys" at the time. No wonder this faggot funds millions into progressive think tank agenda organizations. These people are single handedly responsible for clown world

He was a degenerate to begin with. Married a woman had "other guys" at the time. No wonder this faggot funds millions into progressive think tank agenda organizations. These people are single handedly responsible for clown world
"Veganism" "condoms for africa" "co2 western reduction but no China no India" "condoms that make sex better than raw"

Most of that was because the jew wife to begin with and thinking about this the woman just wanted condoms to go fuck tyrones and is a classical vegan foid.

The wife never felt physical attraction to Bill gates and just was with him because his social status in the company and money.

"She had other boyfriends, and I had Microsoft" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Bro's a giga cuck

It is so fucking over for Bill Gatescels.

Just another day in Clown Town

So much for fucktards who tell you to just habe status and money.

You will always be nothing but a betabux.

She was ugly af as well.

How the hell is this normalized. I don't know where the western world is heading.....

probably that whore was still fucking behind his back the entire time.. but who knows

Who knows how many backdoors windows 10 has. I mean, Bill couldn't keep his wife's one closed.

Holy shit, this man is truly pathetic. I used to look up to him :feelspuke:

She was ugly af as well.
Ugly women are no more faithful than better looking women

Holy shit brutally over for this cuck. Windows XP was god tier tho ngl

So the two richest women in the world didn't have to work for it. Amazing. :feelsclown:

So the two richest women in the world didn't have to work for it. Amazing. :feelsclown:
Put her name into Google and you're informed she's a "philanthropist". Pennywise world.