Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious COMPUTER CELS HELP A LOW IQ OUT

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
So here's the scenario. I have a 1.5k pc upstairs in my room and I want another pc downstairs. But instead of going through the trouble of buying another one is there some way that I can livestream this pc to the basement so I'm using the power of this pc to a monitor in the basement? Any tips would be greatly appreciated because I want to play some games in the basement without moving this pc down there. let me know if you have any questions

Yes.You would need an insanely long RGB cable

I'm low iq 2 :feelstastyman:

Install gentoo

Sorry can t help you man

Just buy a cheap laptop.

thanks for the help friend :feelsautistic:
Np man.

at least we have emulators tbh
Always ran into issues with ps2 emulators, no matter how much I fiddle with settings there are some graphics or sound glitches. I don't really play many games apart from dota these days though.

You would need a bare bones system that you can remote into the gaming pc. It can be as shitty as a $100 laptop, as long as you can extend the display to a better monitor. get virtual box, vmwareplayer/workstation or hyper-v on your gaming pc. make a linux virtual machine for a web server. use a vm or your gaming pc for a NAS. Have your gaming pc on at all times.

there's also shit like https://moonlight-stream.org/ and steam in home streaming.

There's devices that are made for this purpose:

I heard the latency is pretty bad though. Besides this is just for video you would then need to make your peripherals wireless too.

This...
There's devices that are made for this purpose:

I heard the latency is pretty bad though. Besides this is just for video you would then need to make your peripherals wireless too.
But lags... Better to move the game computer to where you want it or run a network cat 5 and port into it. Somehow. I NevER figured that out.

So basically, i have no idea. But i am good at pretending that i understand the problem.

steam link + lan cable would work