Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Complex about not being normal of freak

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

you feel not normal enough or not freak enough?

• not normal enough

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • not freak enough

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • normal enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • freak enough

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • i just feel incek

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Often have complex that I not freak enough. And thats one more reason why freak cute adorable loli waifu is necessary, for helping me freakmaxxing. Or telling that I am freak enough for her and everything ok and no need to worry

Picked on every day ngl. Foid in math gave me middle finger for just mentioning the time (not even to her) and another wont listen to me explain Pythagorean theorem with a picture example dispite the teacher saying I'm right. Lots more examples but those are for other times

Often have complex that I not freak enough. And thats one more reason why freak cute adorable loli waifu is necessary, for helping me freakmaxxing. Or telling that I am freak enough for her and everything ok and no need to worry
Needs more freak, to become freak is to become culture, need greater freakiness for greater culture