Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Completely pointless going outside as an incel

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I wasted entire days plus and $100+ Shopping, food coping, and was bored as fuck entire time. I wen thru a big mall, multiple restaurants, and everywhere i went I felt small(manlet height), pathetic and alone. I was the only single man at a steak house. When i went to the mall saw fucking teenage Chads with 2-4 girls orbiting them, confirming harem theory. I tried food coping but alot of the food tasted shit and mediocre, waste of money. Was about to go watch a movie but gave up seeing i would see couples there too. Bought some clothes but even there reminded of my inceldom seeing couples. Even where you don't see em, everything is boring as fuck and pointless without having someone else to enjoy it with.

Incels should stay home, stay safe, and vidya cope whatever the fuck. Travel, shopping,eatinf out is a scam for an incel. Waste of fucking money. I could have played some games or watched some anime instead of trying to be a normie when I am not one nor will ever be one. Us Incels should accept our fate, accept our place, and not try to be someone we are nor can ever be.

Tldr: Life is boring as fuck as incel, traveling, shopping, movies all shit and pointless. Stay inside.
Literally feeling humiliated and ashamed wasting my day thinking normie copes would work for me

I have to wagie.
sometimes I buy coffee or a book but that’s it.

I have to wagie.
sometimes I buy coffee or a book but that’s it.
Yeah i have to go sometimes but I'd recommend incels avoiding doing so whenever possible. It's literally fucking pointless and makes mental health worsen. I remember fucking studies saying go outside be less depressed, just lol at that shit.

I live outside so..

I wasted entire days plus and $100+ Shopping, food coping, and was bored as fuck entire time. I wen thru a big mall, multiple restaurants, and everywhere i went I felt small(manlet height), pathetic and alone.
Going to a mall as an incel is something incels in the 1980s and 1990s were forced to do if they wanted a change of scene but didn't want to travel too far ngl @Emba
I was the only single man at a steak house.
Brutal.
When i went to the mall saw fucking teenage Chads with 2-4 girls orbiting them, confirming harem theory. I tried food coping but alot of the food tasted shit and mediocre, waste of money.
That's the bad thing about food coping tbh
It feels filling attm but then you just feel awful after. Even worse if you don't get condiments and sauces for your food tbh
Was about to go watch a movie but gave up seeing i would see couples there too. Bought some clothes but even there reminded of my inceldom seeing couples. Even where you don't see em, everything is boring as fuck and pointless without having someone else to enjoy it with.
Movies are pretty boring ngl
Incels should stay home, stay safe, and vidya cope whatever the fuck. Travel, shopping,eatinf out is a scam for an incel. Waste of fucking money. I could have played some games or watched some anime instead of trying to be a normie when I am not one nor will ever be one. Us Incels should accept our fate, accept our place, and not try to be someone we are nor can ever be.

Tldr: Life is boring as fuck as incel, traveling, shopping, movies all shit and pointless. Stay inside.
Literally feeling humiliated and ashamed wasting my day thinking normie copes would work for me
There's a reason why the internet is one of the greatest copes for incels :feelsautistic:
Incels in the past had it really rough imo. Before the internet TV and reading was one of the big copes but even then most material wasn't what incels could relate to because it was all about characters that were in romantic relationships or had kids..

Last edited:
Easier for you to say since you work from home.
Yeah only tips i really have for incels who go outside is to have headphonea on so you get isolated from the environment. Far more tolerable with headphones

I order delivery for food.

can only cope when you're not thinking about normies

I wasted entire days plus and $100+ Shopping, food coping, and was bored as fuck entire time. I wen thru a big mall, multiple restaurants, and everywhere i went I felt small(manlet height), pathetic and alone. I was the only single man at a steak house. When i went to the mall saw fucking teenage Chads with 2-4 girls orbiting them, confirming harem theory. I tried food coping but alot of the food tasted shit and mediocre, waste of money. Was about to go watch a movie but gave up seeing i would see couples there too. Bought some clothes but even there reminded of my inceldom seeing couples. Even where you don't see em, everything is boring as fuck and pointless without having someone else to enjoy it with.

Wise words. I did a bit of traveling around malls and whatnot too. You just get surrounded by people who will always be happier, better looking and surrounded by friends. Food order delivery services, grocery delivery services and the Internet make life easier for incels.

Brutal, i was reminded the same shit when i went back to school, thats one of the reasons why i quitted again. I couldn't stand where i didn't belong, in a social space full of normies for 8h, everyday feeling like an outcast.

Fucking hell.

I go outside at certain hours when I know there will be few people. I enjoy walking all by myself and when there's no noise, at night or early in the morning. It's a peaceful feeling.

Going to a mall as an incel is something incels in the 1980s and 1990s were forced to do if they wanted a change of scene but didn't want to travel too far ngl @Emba

Brutal.

That's the bad thing about food coping tbh
It feels filling attm but then you just feel awful after. Even worse if you don't get condiments and sauces for your food tbh

Movies are pretty boring ngl

There's a reason why the internet is one of the greatest copes for incels :feelsautistic:
Incels in the past had it really rough imo. Before the internet TV and reading was one of the big copes but even then most material wasn't what incels could relate to because it was all about characters that were in romantic relationships or had kids..
Malls make me nervous.

I do however like mauls. But i prefer wedges.

Plus I do not need nasty looks when I make eye contact with strangers I do not even fucking know when I walk by them.

I avoid malls

Everyone there is fashionmaxxed, and all the good looking couples make me suicidal

This is why St. Hamoudi told us "Don't leave your basement".
If you go outside, it's nothing but mogging and constantly feeling like a subhuman.

Boyos, I cycle 6 days a week for ME. Feels great. Adrenaline rush. Get some sun. ....don't rot.

Boyos, I cycle 6 days a week for ME. Feels great. Adrenaline rush. Get some sun. ....don't rot.
I'm tired af. Where do you find the energy ?

I like getting fresh air and seeing trees and animals and stuff, though...

The only reason I go outside is to buy stuff that’s it.

I only go outside to go to the mountains and the forest, I fucking hate city and seeing couples all the time