Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Complete history of my near fatal health scare as requested by the user Lawrence

Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
The user @Lawrence thought that the below post of mine in one of my threads was important enough to be made into it’s own proper topic and archived somewhere for the community’s uhhh historical benefit or knowledge I guess, so here it is now in a somewhat more updated and corrected fashion. :feelshehe:

So this all happened way back in March of 2023 and when it was all said and done altogether I spent about roughly 5 months in various hospitals and care facilities being moved around from one to the other as my health gradually improved. I was finally discharged from the old folks home (kek!) in August. :feelsokman:

That said this is one of those tl;dr epics for when you’re on the shittER so I don’t expect a lot of if any replies but I’ll leave this up and opened or not for a couple of days before finally archiving it in the Must Read section for posterity purposes. :feelsthink:

Fat Link said:
I was a massive fat fuck that had ended up with lymphedema due to being complete genetic shit largely thanks to my father and the excess fluid combined with my pre-existing fat weight had me nearing but not quite at 600lbs.

This led to hypoventillation I believe its called where my body could no longer on its own properly dispose of carbon dioxide, which of course led to me feeling weak and sleepy all the time.

Eventually I fell asleep at my bathroom counter and collapsed onto the floor on my left side badly bruising my left foot and mildly fucking up my left leg where as a result of the fall my knee or leg itself seems to lose power for a split second or two as I walk sometimes which makes my body tilt slightly to the left when this happens and produces a very mild limp effect in me. I’m glad it’s not far worse but it is annoying.

Anyway I digress.

When I fell down due to my leg heaviness and swelling I could not get up and literally would have died on my bathroom floor had my mother not been with me at the time to call 911 and have the local fire chief that is a bit of a family friend as well his team of EMT’s all come over and somehow drag my fat ass out of the house to the hospital, albeit first the chief himself somehow got me out of my bathroom on a slider board then the rest of the guys arrived and eventually loaded me up onto an ambulance gurney.

Update: I just now realized without my momma being there to call 911 I really would have became the Jeremy Meeks “Never get up” meme! :feelskek:
Fat Link said:
Sadly I estimate once they got me near my kitchen area I then reportedly passed out and stopped breathing on my own leading to emergency intubation and probably before that the crude beginnings of a tracheostomy hole cut into my neck to allow me to breath (throat swelling up I guess happened preventing my breathing after I passed out) but then later after I arrived at a second hospital after I was stabilized at the first a kindly surgeon had a brief conversation with me that I do not remember where I authorized him to complete my proper tracheostomy which initially had me on a ventilator until I was strong enough to be off of it and now have what is known as a cuff less trach ie which is a fancy way of saying one that doesn’t have a balloon inside of it to work with a ventilator.

(Edit: Actually now that I think about things more, what probably actually happened was that I just stopped breathing and at that point there was probably no throat swelling at all. Most likely the emergency intubation is what caused the throat swelling and my subsequent vocal cord paralysis that has now been ever so mildly downgraded to paresis leading to my tracheostomy surgery).

Anyway before all of this at the first hospital I was placed in a 14 day medically induced coma and they told my aunt and mother they had to take the intubation tube out after the 14 days to see if I could finally breathe on my own not to mention you can’t have an intubation tube be left in you indefinitely so 14 days is usually the cut off point.

Tragically I still could not breathe on my own after 14 days and apparently my throat started swelling up so badly after they initially removed the intubation tube that the doctor could barely get it back in, in time to once again save my sorry ass.

I’m guessing it was either that last intubation episode or perhaps the initial (assuming it was the EMT’s that first intubated me?) that led to my developing bilateral vocal fold paralysis that fortunately downgraded slightly to paresis sometime later but in anycase these are fancy terms for saying your vocal cords are now fucked.

So now I can barely talk decently and have a breathy quality to my voice and this condition may be permaneant for life. Wonderful.

Plus the disgusting whales blowhole in my neck and large disposable filter mechanism that now sits in front of it can only raise my SMV with the ladies even higher than it was previously right? Jfl.

Oh well even though the hole makes washing my face and hair far more difficult than it has to be now at least there was one positive benefit which is the trach has cured my severe sleep apnea for as long as I have it, so I don’t need to use a cpap to obtain perfect rest now nor will I possibly die in my sleep or have a debilitating stroke due to a lack of oxygen while out cold. Some more suicidal brothers of ours would see this as a negative but yeah since I fear death and further disability this feature is at least the one bright spot I have found from having the procedure.

Oh and it was necessary for me to survive anyway since fucked vocal cords don’t simply impact talking but one’s breathing as well and mine were paralyzed where they were not opening widely enough when I breathed to provide me adequate oxygen intake thus the trach blow hole bypasses that.

Other things to mention? A fat cunt nurse named Heather and a somewhat attractive dark haired nurse literally openly plotted to kill me while I was all fucked up and couldn’t walk or defend myself but it turns out it was a case of mistaken identity as apparently they got me mixed up with a different person they wanted dead and left me alone once they figured this out.

Update edit: Fat bitch Heather even fucked with my NG feeding tube that went through my nose she hated and wanted me dead so much. She did this in an attempt to literally scare me to death since I was fucked up on morphine and fentanyl and God knows what else at the time and her thought was if she piled the NG tube on my nose in a certain way and she and her evil staff friends forced me to look in a handheld mirror while high then I might literally have a heart attack and die because the idea would be that I’d be so freaked out from the drugs making me think my nose had mutated I wouldn’t be able to resist such a freak out moment and succumb to the psychological pain and the horror of it all. Well fortunately I overheard them plotting this and refused to look in the mirror as they were trying to force this diabolical plot on me. Christ I would have been in better hands being cared for by Ramsay Bolton than these fucking cunts.

(Edit: I can’t say all nurses are cunts however as I was treated very kindly by a very pregnant and attractive pajeeta named Harsha and an attractive, upbeat, fun and funny negress named Diane).

P.S: I could not walk because I’d been out of commission ie down for so long my legs had atrophied I guess but after enough rehab I regained the ability quite obviously.

So after a few hospital stays and surgery I was planted in a literal old folks nursing home for a couple of months until I healed enough to go home.

During my stay there I received more rehab and got athletically mogged by a 100 or 101 year old woman that out walked me to a local restaurant we were being rewarded by the staff with a visit to since my rehab was going so well and these particular old folks were close to being discharged themselves.

Update: Its known as Kortman’s restaurant in Roger’s City Michigan if anyone here ever passes through the area and is looking for a decent mom n’ pop style diner to eat at. I did like their bacon cheeseburger and fries. :ahegao:

P.P.S: Due to months of starvation and being on extreme amounts of diuretics I have practically transformed into skinny Link which will no doubt make my best friend for life and Dino nuggy conniseur @Todd Thundercock vERy proud of me since he too went on his own slimming journey in order to try and obtain Stacy and or greatER health. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Update: Its known as Kortman’s restaurant in Roger’s City Michigan if anyone here ever passes through the area and is looking for a decent mom n’ pop style diner to eat at. I did like their bacon cheeseburger and fries. :ahegao:

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I authorized him to complete my proper tracheostomy which initially had me on a ventilator until I was strong enough to be off of it and now have what is known as a cuff less trach ie which is a fancy way of saying one that doesn’t have a balloon inside of it to work with a ventilator
Does this mean they got rid of the hole in your throat?

How much do you weigh now

Does this mean they got rid of the hole in your throat?
Nope. Still have it and probably always will sadly. :feelsbadman:

I have to get the disposable tube changed out every 3 months to prevent infections as well change out and replace disposable parts of it every day or every other day along with my gauze dressing.

It’s not too bad a process albeit it can be annoying and tedious at times.

Nope. Still have it and probably always will sadly. :feelsbadman:

I have to get the disposable tube changed out every 3 months to prevent infections as well change out and replace disposable parts of it every day or every other day along with my gauze dressing.

It’s not too bad a process albeit it can be annoying and tedious.
Brutal man. It’s like health problems just come with being incel along with bad luck. I had a testicular varicocele and I was unlucky enough to be a part of the 20% that had to get surgery because it would make me infertile.

The user @Lawrence thought that the below post of mine in one of my threads was important enough to be made into it’s own proper topic and archived somewhere for the community’s uhhh historical benefit or knowledge I guess, so here it is now in a somewhat more updated and corrected fashion. :feelshehe:

So this all happened way back in March of 2023 and when it was all said and done altogether I spent about roughly 5 months in various hospitals and care facilities being moved around from one to the other as my health gradually improved. I was finally discharged from the old folks home (kek!) in August. :feelsokman:

That said this is one of those tl;dr epics for when you’re on the shittER so I don’t expect a lot of if any replies but I’ll leave this up and opened or not for a couple of days before finally archiving it in the Must Read section for posterity purposes. :feelsthink:

Update: I just now realized without my momma being there to call 911 I really would have became the Jeremy Meeks “Never get up” meme! :feelskek:
shit nigga. you got abused/ by the nurses...

Health Suffering is relatable more than you can imagine. Hope you re losing weight now.

It's cool to read your deep lore, you're like an institution on here.
I can't believe that these nurse really planned stuff like that, and out in the open. Murdering a guy because they don't like having to look after him? They're fucking nurses! They asked for this!
Or maybe the saddest thing is, I actually can belive they would plan to kill a patient. Just baffling that they would plot it openly. I hope whoever their real target was didn't get killed.

I'm planning on fatmaxxing soon. Wish me luck.

what's your current weight and height?

It's amazing that you can talk about this shit light-heartedly. This all sounds beyond terrifying.
Failing to breath on your own, almost dying, experiencing a failed assassination attempt, and spending several months (which I presume were painfully boring) at the hospital.

Mogs me for having people that GAF enough to ER you.

My mother would have done the same.

This made me giggle irl :feelskek: :feelskek:

Did you end up keeping the weight off or did you gain it back?

My guess is that you kept at least some of it off due to the fear of something like that happening again

Health Suffering is relatable more than you can imagine. Hope you re losing weight now.
Yeah man. I’ve been through many awful health issues and still have chronic health conditions that require daily medications. Health suffering is very relatable

Favoritism in hospitals is a real thing, glad you’re alright tho now man

Damn... This is one of my deepest fears. Just dropping down and nobody being there to help me :feelsbadman:

I don't have any friends. I don't talk to my neighbors. No one checks on me. No one ever interacts with me, I don't receive any yearly holiday greetings via text from my former colleagues. I'm essentially a ghost, I don't exist.

It's just me, my dad and my mom. They are in poor health, they're getting old... I have no idea what I will do with myself once they are gone.

Anyway, it's so good your mom was there for you. This is an extremely brutal story. The part about those nurses mistaking you for someone else and wanting to kill you is insane :dafuckfeels: Like straight out of a movie.

do u have a lot of nasty loose skin?

Nice how much you weigh now

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Lmaooo no but fr hope u live past 50 fat lard :owo: love you baby

What is your health like currently?

I hope you are doing better and have better health, i will pray for you. MAY ALLAH MAKE FATLINKS LIFE EASIER AND MAKE HIM HAPPY

I hope everyone is healthy on this forum

Foodmaxxing was still worth it tbh

Your fatass giving you heart attack due to it pumping trans fat instead of blood shouldn't be on must-read.

Last edited:
:f:

Holy shit. You're tougher than me man. Respect. Big respect.

Are you still skinny link?

Your fatass giving you heart attack due to it pumping trans fat instead of blood shouldn't be on must-read.
Another mod coming out as non-incel.
Dude, you are not an incel when you let yourself weigh 600lbs, you're a volcel. Can't blame your inceldom on anything but yourself and your own decisions.

Dude, you are not an incel when you let yourself weigh 600lbs, you're a volcel. Can't blame your inceldom on anything but yourself and your own decisions.
TRUE BRO. im 49123420384 yeard old naaahhhh brooo u mog me, ur youngcel volcel fuk u

Suicide isn't always a bad thing.

Has nothing to do with decisions ya dumb son of a bitch and everything to do with shit genetics.

If we could trade genetics I’d have whatever is fucking you up and making you an incel and you’d be the one making the post about nearly dying on your floor at nearly 600lbs.

Has nothing to do with decisions ya dumb son of a bitch and everything to do with shit genetics.

If we could trade genetics I’d have whatever is fucking you up and making you an incel and you’d be the one making the post about nearly dying on your floor at nearly 600lbs.
You are responsible for what you're eating, aren't you? How can genetics make you weigh 600lbs?

You are responsible for what you're eating, aren't you? How can genetics make you weigh 600lbs?
It’s not as simple as that you simpleton.

When a skinny fucker like you eats something due to your better genetics in this regard your appetite is sated as your brain and gut bacteria/hormones ghrelin levels are all telling you that you’ve had enough and don’t need anymore food hence the sated ie satisfied and content effect.

Also when skinny fuckers like you decide that you want to pig out a bit your body’s genetics make you easily burn all the calories off and not store any fat even without much if any exercise because superior genetics.

It’s obviously not the same with us genetically destined fat fuckers.

We’re tormented and tortured to eat far too much because if we don’t we constantly feel like we’re starving.

In short our bodies simply do not operate the way yours does at a cellular genetic hormonal level.

So you don’t have superior willpower or morality or self control like you think you ignorant fuck.

You just won the genetic lottery on this particular issue.

When guys like you so ignorantly and assholishly tell guys like me to just “put the fork down” it’s no different from you telling a cancer or AIDS patient to just climb out of bed and stop being so sick.

Total ignorance and stupidity and lazy thinking.

Get well brocel, Praying for a fine recovery!:feelsLightsaber:

a skinny fucker like you
you easily burn all the calories off and not store any fat even without much if any exercise because superior genetics.
Your assumptions about me are completely wrong.
My body type is endomorph. I gain weight easily and losing it takes a shitton of discipline and effort.
I was bullied in school for being chubby. I weighed around 160 pounds in school.
The bullying made me lose all the weight by intermittent fasting (starvemaxxing).
I dropped down to 130lbs.
I then got bullied for being skinny af and not eating. (you can't make this shit up)
Depression, inceldom and alcohol made me gain weight again and made me fat. When I hit 200 pounds, I couldn't look in the mirror anymore. 200 pounds was when I decided that I can't keep getting fatter and had to change something. Because I wouldn't be able to live with myself any longer if I gained just one more pound.
I'm now desperatly trying to lose that weight again, currently at 175lbs, but it's a goddamn fucking struggle.
On some days, I only eat one meal per day. Fighting the hunger and sugar cravings is brutal, but sometimes I also love it because I know it's the right thing to do.

So you don’t have superior willpower or morality or self control like you think you ignorant fuck.
I lost weight before. I gained weight before. I know both sides. For me gaining weight is much easier than losing it, but I managed to lose it anyways. So I have proven that I indeed have the superior willpower, morality and self-control that you assume I lack. I wonder who of us is the "ignorant fuck" here ....

We’re tormented and tortured to eat far too much because if we don’t we constantly feel like we’re starving.
I feel that way, too. It takes discipline to overcome it. It's ridiculous to think other people aren't hungry when they're trying to lose weight. You're making up excuses for your lack of discipline.
The thing is: if you eat more, your body craves more. If you eat less, your body craves less. So if you're a weak fuck and can't fight your irrational cravings, your body will always want more. It's you who has to say no at some point and keep your body in check. But this of course requires discipline and judgement.

When guys like you so ignorantly and assholishly tell guys like me to just “put the fork down” it’s no different from you telling a cancer or AIDS patient to just climb out of bed and stop being so sick.
Total ignorance and stupidity and lazy thinking.
I don't tell you to "just put the fork down" because I'm a ignorant asshole, I'm telling you to "just put the fork down" because I literally did it myself, and therefore I KNOW that it's possible. It's just that you lack the discipline and mental strength to do it and you have nobody to blame but yourself. That is the truth and nothing but the truth. You're making up excuses because you cannot admit to yourself that you're weak.

Weighing 600lbs is not genetic. That's just a lie and an excuse. Nobody weighed 600lbs 100 years ago.
The only reason why somebody weighs 600lbs is his dogshit diet that he himself chose.
Nobody is forced to shove 6000 calories a day in his mouth, not even by genetics.

”I feel that way, too. It takes discipline to overcome it.”

You haven’t “overcome it” though. Otherwise you wouldn’t still be having to fight to keep it off which is exactly my point ie being a fat fuck is genetic.

”Weighing 600lbs is not genetic. That's just a lie and an excuse. Nobody weighed 600lbs 100 years ago.”

In my case it was as it was fluid based from lymphedema which unfortunately runs in my family. So it’s not a lie you presumptuous clown.

”Nobody weighed 600lbs a hundred years ago”

False equivalence. Foods were not as calorically dense and filled with Frankenfood ingredients and other unhealthy additives 100 years ago. I saw a documentary once upon a time of a Native American tribe where they were completely thin and healthy until they were forced to consume modern processed food. Eating the same portions as their previous healthy food they quickly became fat and diabetic.

”You're making up excuses because you cannot admit to yourself that you're weak.”

No. Dummy I’ve lost loads of weight too but I’m not one of these just world fallacy believing assholes like you. I recognize correctly that there’s no defeating or overcoming our genetic condition. Only managing it. Though for some people drugs like Ozempic and Wegovy seem to be as close to a cure as were probably ever going to get in this lifetime.

I’m simply saying to you that if you choose at times to try and ice skate up hill that doesn’t make you stronger than me because eventually you’re just going to slide back down the hill in time as you yourself have already admitted.

”I feel that way, too. It takes discipline to overcome it.”

You haven’t “overcome it” though. Otherwise you wouldn’t still be having to fight to keep it off which is exactly my point ie being a fat fuck is genetic.

”Weighing 600lbs is not genetic. That's just a lie and an excuse. Nobody weighed 600lbs 100 years ago.”

In my case it was as it was fluid based from lymphedema which unfortunately runs in my family. So it’s not a lie you presumptuous clown.

”Nobody weighed 600lbs a hundred years ago”

False equivalence. Foods were not as calorically dense and filled with Frankenfood ingredients and other unhealthy additives 100 years ago. I saw a documentary once upon a time of a Native American tribe where they were completely thin and healthy until they were forced to consume modern processed food. Eating the same portions as their previous healthy food they quickly became fat and diabetic.

”You're making up excuses because you cannot admit to yourself that you're weak.”

No. Dummy I’ve lost loads of weight too but I’m not one of these just world fallacy believing assholes like you. I recognize correctly that there’s no defeating or overcoming our genetic condition. Only managing it. Though for some people drugs like Ozempic and Wegovy seem to be as close to a cure as were probably ever going to get in this lifetime.

I’m simply saying to you that if you choose at times to try and ice skate up hill that doesn’t make you stronger than me because eventually you’re just going to slide back down the hill in time as you yourself have already admitted.
I know it's an understatement but that really sucks man.

600lbs:giga::giga::giga:

what the fuck? How tall are yo?

passed out and stopped breathing on my own :giga:

you lucky your mum was home

how much do you weigh now? Must the breathing thingy in your throat stay for life?