Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Complaint about race threads

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Why cant we enjoy writing about races any more? Obviously to just make a thread to insult people is not good but a common thread is even not allowed.

What if I want to say that whites are evil devils or blacks are natural slaves why is it not allowed any more?

If we cant even talk about race then the black pill becomes pointless because 50% of the blackpill is based on race by the way.
Can I prove it? Yes. Do Chinese women date black men = no not the prime young noodles maybe granny noddles. Do white women date Curry = no maybe the grannys. Just examples

We cant even play Malcom X any more . This site only wants Martin Luther King and his rainbow flag friends. Give us Malcom and Jim Crow please we dont want rainbow flags on this site

, give us Allah

Anyway can somebody link me to the law so i can read what it says

Last edited:
everyones tired of you shitskins bitching about muh white man thats why
Honestly , most retarded race ever like go to cuckddit
Still waiting for the day shitskins are gone from here

because every thread made by a shitskin boils down to "uhh mufucking wypipo get all da wymyn. got dam I hate dem niggas. JBWJBWJBW. look at dis white nigga and he got a gf clearly JBW."
everyones tired of you shitskins bitching about muh white man thats why

because every thread made by a shitskin boils down to "uhh mufucking wypipo get all da wymyn. got dam I hate dem niggas. JBWJBWJBW. look at dis white nigga and he got a gf clearly JBW."
ah i see. but what about uswho really want to be completely separated from whites for real. For us who loveAllah more than rainbow flags and sucking dick

ah i see. but what about uswho really want to be completely separated from whites for real. For us who loveAllah more than rainbow flags and sucking dick
no clue what you're saying, but at least we agree, that we both want you and me segregated

no clue what you're saying, but at least we agree, that we both want you and me segregated
but this is exactly what i am saying. But if race threads are banned then how can we debate this issue so we can spread the message to the masses.

Do you understand me now?

I also like race threads but I'm also tired of hearing about JBW. Maybe blackcels are also tired about JBB-treads. Other race threads should be allowed to post again, just not calling some people volcels bc of their race, bc everybody can be an incel, regardless of race. Inceldom has a racial component but nobody can tell me that a white foid, unless she is a Neo-Nazi, would pick a short balding glasses-wearing white guy with an ugly face over a HTN black guy. That's just bs. And your race gets less important if you live in a country where most people are of your race.

I also like race threads but I'm also tired of hearing about JBW. Maybe blackcels are also tired about JBB-treads. Other race threads should be allowed to post again, just not calling some people volcels bc of their race, bc everybody can be an incel, regardless of race. Inceldom has a racial component but nobody can tell me that a white foid, unless she is a Neo-Nazi, would pick a short balding glasses-wearing white guy with an ugly face over a HTN black guy. That's just bs. And your race gets less important if you live in a country where most people are of your race.
ah ok so people just keep complaining jbw jbb all day long thread after thread. So the mods just said all race threads will be banned? Okay now i get it

just not calling some people volcels bc of their race, bc everybody can be an incel, regardless of race. Inceldom has a racial component but nobody can tell me that a white foid, unless she is a Neo-Nazi, would pick a short balding glasses-wearing white guy with an ugly face over a HTN black guy. That's just bs. And your race gets less important if you live in a country where most people are of your race.

it's over for pajeetcels
:feelzez:

Honestly , most retarded race ever like go to cuckddit
Still waiting for the day shitskins are gone from here
loll ethnics make up like 50 percent of the incel community, without us u got no numbers

wdym completely seperated from whites? like a ethnostate or a separate forum?

"whites will never win another war on the ground because theres more niggers" typical dumb nigger saying dumb nigger shit. aircraft with cluster munitions and chemical weapons would wipe niggers out quick and easy. 10,000 niggers are nothing when all they have are some shitty ak-47s and pkms

Inceldom has a racial component but nobody can tell me that a white foid, unless she is a Neo-Nazi, would pick a short balding glasses-wearing white guy with an ugly face over a HTN black guy. That's just bs. And your race gets less important if you live in a country where most people are of your race.
Yeah, the problem tends to be that a lot treat it as black and white thing, when it's not, whites do have an upper hand (unless extremely ugly) with white worshipping ethnic foids, but I doubt the majority of ethnic whores would pick a subhuman white over a better looking guy of her own ethnicity, unless the former is inticing her with citizenship in a better country or something.

I'm a curry and even I get bored with JBW threads. We all know it's true anyway (jfl). I don't ever have to make race posts cuz read custom title

"whites will never win another war on the ground because theres more niggers" typical dumb nigger saying dumb nigger shit. aircraft with cluster munitions and chemical weapons would wipe niggers out quick and easy. 10,000 niggers are nothing when all they have are some shitty ak-47s and pkms
true though if the fight is 1 against 1. But knowing the world other countries will get involved and supply niggers with cheap weapons, just enough to slowly grind down and defeat the whites. Countires like example China because China has invested in Africa in exchange for resources to run her economy.

Whites if they could would have alreadey recolonised niggers and this time genocided all of them for good.

If we cant even talk about race then the black pill becomes pointless because 50% of the blackpill is based on race by the way.
Imagine trying to extract race from blackpill. But that's the what caucus cucks do.

It's the same thing you see with white conservatives acting like racism is not a thing and all you need to do is work hard to make it in the world.

This forum is being taken over by butthurt bluepill sentiment. This place will look like reddit soon enough.

true though if the fight is 1 against 1. But knowing the world other countries will get involved and supply niggers with cheap weapons, just enough to slowly grind down and defeat the whites. Countires like example China because China has invested in Africa in exchange for resources to run her economy.

Whites if they could would have alreadey recolonised niggers and this time genocided all of them for good.
You are one of the most race obsessed users on this forum

why you say this?
1.You are a black guy in germany and complain about white people no stop even though you should be thankful you live there and not in Somalia were you would get killed instantly.
2.You did this thread

china wants to keep aficra poor or in there debt so they can continue exploiting cheap labour and resources. so even thought it would be better then being genocided they would prob just de facto colonize you

OVER FOR BLACKCELS confirmed man, it sucks