Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Complained to my boomer parents about a history i heard of a 40 yr old woman who abandons her family to whore around. They werent happy...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
So it goes like this: i was telling my boomer (they are, both of them, boomers) bout a woman who's 40 something, had a loving, supporting family and ditches all that away, becomes a gym rat, the whole shebang, just for a glimpse of chad's cock.

Truly pathetic, aint it? They thought i was satan himself for condemning the slut, saying bluepilled shit like "its her life" and shit.

ITS UNBELIEVABLE THE LENGHT PEOPLE WILL GO TO DEFEND THE MODERN FEMALE. TRULY AUSTOUNDING. ITS LIKE HAVING ACTUAL RESPONSABILITIES AND DUTIES IN YOUR LIFE IS KRYPTONITE TO THESE PEOPLE. THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT EGOISM AMD NARCISSISTICAL TENDENCIES. ONLY AND SIMPLY ONLY.

THIS IS THE REIGN OF TERROR WE'RE LIVING UNDER.

Boomers are evil, I'm glad one of my parents are Gen X

she left her family to “find herself” :foidSoy:
(find chad while her husband rots alone with the kids who ask him every day where mommy went)

she left her family to “find herself” :foidSoy:
(find chad while her husband rots alone with the kids who ask him every day where mommy went)
Exactly. My innocent mind thought they were going to automatically side with me o this one.

There's a saying by a famous writer in my country that goes like this: "dont automatically respect and cower to old people. Asshole's grow old too..."

Fuck (most) boomerfags. The weak men who created the hard times.

Exactly. My innocent mind thought they were going to automatically side with me o this one.

There's a saying by a famous writer in my country that goes like this: "dont automatically respect and cower to old people. Asshole's grow old too..."
the wise ones tend to grow wiser as they get old but the ignorant ones grow dumber

Fuck (most) boomerfags. The weak men who created the hard times.
it astonishes me how they used up EVERYTHING in a single generation and left nothing at all for their kids and the coming generations

it astonishes me how they used up EVERYTHING in a single generation and left nothing at all for their kids and the coming generations
Its crazy how boomers and cancer are alike.

Both are huge (in crude numbers), gradually but surely kill/are killing their host, do nothing but suck away vital energy that could be employed somewhere else, are ugly as hell (tell me one boomer known for his beauty, male of female) are irrelevant to a healthy, well funtioning body, i could go on. JFL

Gone is the village that used to care about the collective wellbeing of the next generation. These days they don't even care about their own kids. Degenerate hedonism led to anti-natalism and selfishness, now it's everyone on their own.

Its crazy how boomers and cancer are alike.

Both are huge (in crude numbers), gradually but surely kill/are killing their host, do nothing but suck away vital energy that could be employed somewhere else, are ugly as hell (tell me one boomer known for his beauty, male of female) are irrelevant to a healthy, well funtioning body, i could go on. JFL
bruuuutal
Gone is the village that used to care about the collective wellbeing of the next generation. These days they don't even care about their own kids. Degenerate hedonism led to anti-natalism and selfishness, now it's everyone on their own.
”man fuck them kids” became a popular phrase for a reason:feelsclown:

So it goes like this: i was telling my boomer (they are, both of them, boomers) bout a woman who's 40 something, had a loving, supporting family and ditches all that away, becomes a gym rat, the whole shebang, just for a glimpse of chad's cock.

Truly pathetic, aint it? They thought i was satan himself for condemning the slut, saying bluepilled shit like "its her life" and shit.

ITS UNBELIEVABLE THE LENGHT PEOPLE WILL GO TO DEFEND THE MODERN FEMALE. TRULY AUSTOUNDING. ITS LIKE HAVING ACTUAL RESPONSABILITIES AND DUTIES IN YOUR LIFE IS KRYPTONITE TO THESE PEOPLE. THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT EGOISM AMD NARCISSISTICAL TENDENCIES. ONLY AND SIMPLY ONLY.

It sounds to me like they just don't want to have anything to do with such topics. Beta daddy is afraid that it could happen to him tomorrow and your mother is just a foid.
But, especially the betabuxxers know that such things happen every day and they fear to be the next victim.

People like your parents and mine voted us all into the shit we are now and are surprised and disappointed when we are struggling.

People like your parents and mine voted us all into the shit we are now and are surprised and disappointed when we are struggling.
Voted?! Laws and policies were, are and will be made by the strong and powerful. Stop believing that democracy cope.

"Consent" is only needed by them by way of political convenience. If politicians were to need to step over us, they will (as they did in the past, see 2008 banks bailout).

Voted?! Laws and policies were, are and will be made by the strong and powerful. Stop believing that democracy cope.

"Consent" is only needed by them by way of political convenience. If politicians were to need to step over us, they will (as they did in the past, see 2008 banks bailout).
Politicians in power in democracy aren't strong nor powerful. They are usually idiots or willess figures voted into power by retarded mob no better than them.

Every country has a party that could clean the rotten system and normies could solve a lot of things in one voting. But they don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back