Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Compilation of normies insulting my looks

What would an elf do?

"I think i'm legit developing a phobia for aryans. The blue eyes/nazi hair fucking terrifies me."
How much do you want to bet that's an ethnic foid who exclusively dates White guys?
Also don't let this post fool you, Weed's just back to trying to convince everyone he doesn't look like a total Chad.
View attachment 64894
He didn't even link to the post in question. Kek. For all I know he could've made all this shit up, we'll never know unless he links the post.
looks like a chinlet

any side profile? otherwise i believe him

how are you still alive at this point?

how tall are you @Weed

I can PM you side profile if you promise not to share.

Honestly I think I have cancer and going to die soon or these cucktears will murder me outside someday, although I am at home 98% of time except when I wagecuck.

5'10 tbh
i promise, i don't do trolling and feuds anyway

looks like a chinlet

any side profile? otherwise i believe him
I've seen his chin area, it's not nearly that bad enough to warrant calling himself an incel when the rest of his face is at least Chadlite tier. Nevermind the fact that the faggot has already had sex despite not even being in his 20s yet, but you faggots will defend any of "your kind".

Ok, I will PM you and hopefully afterwards you are going to post here and tell that @Bronzehawkattack low IQ larper chameleon that I am fucked.
Your lack of chin doesn't even compare to mine faggot, let alone the rest of your face.

his chin is pretty bad, just like mine, maybe a little better. you need good status to get anywhere and with a chin like that you need even more because people just don't see you as tough.
and what status do you have as some average guy? basically none lol. i know from putting myself out there at parties and events, no one gives a shit and they don't even want to properly say goodbye when all is said and done.

tbh with a face like that and a full head of hair, even if you were a manlet you would still be able to get fuckable femasytes easy.

OP has always looked fragile to me, not bad-looking though. Unfortunately, looking beta and average is worse than being ugly and masculine. Look at Ron Perlman, ugly but he looks like a MAN. Yeah, I know he married an ugly woman but JFL if you think that guy couldn’t get decent women in his prime.

prob will ascend one day with a noodle whore