Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Compilation of good ER quotes

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
Some memorable and relatable quotes by the man himself in honor of the 4th annual Day of Retribution:

Elliot learning that his classmates already had sexual experiences:
The boys in my grade talked about sex a lot. Some of them even told me that they had sex with their girlfriends. This was the most devastating and traumatizing thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Boys having sex at my age of Fourteen? I couldn’t fathom it. How is it that they were able to have such intimate and pleasurable experiences with girls while I could only fantasize about it? I frequently started asking myself. This was an all-boys school… How in the hell were those boys even able to meet girls to have sex with? I wondered. I hoped they were lying. I hoped against all hope. [...] and one of my obnoxious classmates named Jesse was bragging about having sex with his girlfriend. I defiantly told him that I didn’t believe him, so he played a voice recording of what sounded like him and his girlfriend having sex. I could hear a girl saying his name over and over again while she panted franticly. He grinned at me smugly. I felt so inferior to him, and I hated him.

Forgiveness is for the weak, only Revenge will give you satisfaction:
What was seen can never be unseen, and I will never forget it, nor will I forgive it.

Elliot describes the normie invasion of WoW, something we see everywhere --> normshits destroying anything sacred:
But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore.My best friend Bradley, betrayed me by leaving me and going to some ginger named William. One day, I will get my revenge. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world is brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn’t waste any more precious time.

Elliot receives validation from family friends, this shows how important validation is and to think that Chad experiences it everyday from attractive females, no wonder Chad enjoys and loves life:
A few family friends complimented my appearance, and that made me feel a bit better about myself. It is so peculiar how a simple smile or a compliment can completely change how I feel about the world for a few moments.

Elliot approaches a girl, his first and last time as it seems according to his written testament:
One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour

Elliot practices shooting with a gun for his retribution:
I walked into the range, rented a handgun from the ugly old redneck cashier, and started to practice shooting at paper targets. As I fired my first few rounds, I felt so sick to the stomach. I questioned my whole life, and I looked at the gun in front of me and asked myself “What am I doing here? How could things have led to this?” I couldn’t believe my life was actually turning out this way. There I was, practicing shooting with real guns because I had a plan to carry out a massacre. Why did things have to be this way, I silently questioned myself as I looked at the handgun I was holding in front of me. I paid my fee and left the range within minutes, feeling as if I was going to be sick.

Epilogue of "My Twisted World":
And that is how my tragic life ends. Who would have thought my life will turn out this way? I didn’t. There was a time when I thought this world was a good and happy place. As a child, my whole world was innocent. It wasn’t until I went through puberty and started desiring girls that my whole life turned into a living hell. I desired girls, but girls never desired me back. There is something very wrong with that. It is an injustice that cannot go unpunished. There is no way I could live a happy life with such a scenario...

... All I ever wanted was to love women, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war... I wasn’t the one who struck first... But I will finish it by striking back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true worth.

"If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU."
- Elliot Rodger (PBUH)

I feel bad for him. No person should go through this.

That final quote, man...that final quote shows why Elliot was such a revolutionary to our kind.
KscPM9z.gif

"Boys having sex at my age of Fourteen? I couldn’t fathom it. How is it that they were able to have such intimate and pleasurable experiences with girls while I could only fantasize about it?"
That hits close to home. I'll have to give the rest of the manifesto a read.

That quote about him using a gun for the first time shows that he didn't want to kill people but HAD to because how cruel the world was to him.

"I will destroy you."
-The Supreme Gentleman

Why do you worship this chadlite mentalcel that only wanted Stacies?

"I desired girls, but girls never desired me back." This
Truly a tragic figure. If only someone had spoken to him and befriended him before the murders, he would be the leader of the incel movement and change the way the world thinks.
And this, if he was guided by similar minds perhaps thing would have turned different , that is why places like this where we can express ourselves are better than going ER IRL

Why do you worship this chadlite mentalcel that only wanted Stacies?

jfl if you think this 5'7" aspie hapa was a chadlite, people on here overrate his looks tbh
He was (high-tier) normie AT BEST, and even then he was super autistic because he spent his formative years playing WoW. Also he lived in a place that can fairly be described as Chad-Central from what I have heard.

I don't "worship" him, but he spread the message of inceldom and united a lot of incels through his retribution. His manifesto is relatable to every incel out there even if he was a mentalcel himself.

One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour
Stopping femoids coming against you is tough, sometimes you have to turn 180 and walk a bit with them before they stop.

"The boys in my grade talked about sex a lot. Some of them even told me that they had sex with their girlfriends. This was the most devastating and traumatizing thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Boys having sex at my age of Fourteen? I couldn’t fathom it. How is it that they were able to have such intimate and pleasurable experiences with girls while I could only fantasize about it? I frequently started asking myself. This was an all-boys school… How in the hell were those boys even able to meet girls to have sex with? I wondered. I hoped they were lying. I hoped against all hope. [...] and one of my obnoxious classmates named Jesse was bragging about having sex with his girlfriend. I defiantly told him that I didn’t believe him, so he played a voice recording of what sounded like him and his girlfriend having sex. I could hear a girl saying his name over and over again while she panted franticly. He grinned at me smugly. I felt so inferior to him, and I hated him."

Easily my favorite quote from him and that I relate with him the most.
Another Classic
"I spent the rest of the night pondering over what was in store for me at that point in life. I was no longer a teenager, and I’ll never be able to experience having sex as a teenager."

"The boys in my grade talked about sex a lot. Some of them even told me that they had sex with their girlfriends. This was the most devastating and traumatizing thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Boys having sex at my age of Fourteen? I couldn’t fathom it. How is it that they were able to have such intimate and pleasurable experiences with girls while I could only fantasize about it? I frequently started asking myself. This was an all-boys school… How in the hell were those boys even able to meet girls to have sex with? I wondered. I hoped they were lying. I hoped against all hope. [...] and one of my obnoxious classmates named Jesse was bragging about having sex with his girlfriend. I defiantly told him that I didn’t believe him, so he played a voice recording of what sounded like him and his girlfriend having sex. I could hear a girl saying his name over and over again while she panted franticly. He grinned at me smugly. I felt so inferior to him, and I hated him."

Easily my favorite quote from him and that I relate with him the most.
Another Classic
"I spent the rest of the night pondering over what was in store for me at that point in life. I was no longer a teenager, and I’ll never be able to experience having sex as a teenager."
Those are excellent ones.

This quote is hitting me right now, I'm 19 and will turn 20 in just about 2 months. Then I too will "officially" no longer be a teenager anymore. I tried everything and ended up here. I doubt I will manage to get laid in this short amount of time. I too will never get to experience sex as a teenager :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

LOL you guys are crying about turning 20 and being virgins. I am 36. Can you imagine what that feels like?

LOL you guys are crying about turning 20 and being virgins. I am 36. Can you imagine what that feels like?

Yeah it sounds so stupid, I'm 50 and all I ever had were hookers. Wish I was 20 again.

Yeah it sounds so stupid, I'm 50 and all I ever had were hookers. Wish I was 20 again.

Respect to you oldcels
No, I can't imagine what it feels like and I honestly don't want to ever, I personally hope for WW3 or I'll just rope before

This quote is hitting me right now, I'm 19 and will turn 20 in just about 2 months. Then I too will "officially" no longer be a teenager anymore. I tried everything and ended up here. I doubt I will manage to get laid in this short amount of time. I too will never get to experience sex as a teenager :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

fuck mannnn fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fuck mannnn fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I think oldcels or incels who are in their early 20s have already accepted this, but for me it's extreme suifuel because I am seeing the days go by and I feel powerless to do anything about it :feelscry: