Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Compilation of BRUTAL posts by SlayerSlayer

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Something about this post here, this was the ultimate blackpill to me. Nothing ever, EVER came close to how brutal it was. It burns like a piece of scalding iron to the face every time I read it (also forgive the ifunny logo in the corner):

É Anonymous 11/02/19(Sat)01:26:43 No. 123465578) There's literally nothing  I can

I scoured the internet far and wide to find, something, ANYTHING that could be even a fraction as brutal as the text above, and that's when I discovered @SlayerSlayer and his brutal blackpills on missing out on romance in high school. Those posts gave me the same high as text above. I felt like I wanted them all in PDF form as nothing has ever come as close to shattering my copes as SlayerSlayer's posts. I figured if anyone wants the PDF themselves, I have attached it here for you guys to keep (inb4 muh IP grabber).

Hopefully he writes more about missing out on high school love, as it is truly the most brutal aspect of inceldom

Attachments

• 2024-08-14 slayer-slayer-brutal-essays-compilation (1).pdf
    97.8 KB · Views: 104
The luckpill makes is really ragefuel it's a dangerous post that makes me want to go ER (Elden Ring ofc)

Something about this post here, this was the ultimate blackpill to me. Nothing ever, EVER came close to how brutal it was. It burns like a piece of scalding iron to the face every time I read it (also forgive the ifunny logo in the corner):

É Anonymous 11/02/19(Sat)01:26:43 No. 123465578) There's literally nothing  I can's literally nothing  I can

I scoured the internet far and wide to find, something, ANYTHING that could be even a fraction as brutal as the text above, and that's when I discovered @SlayerSlayer and his brutal blackpills on missing out on romance in high school. Those posts gave me the same high as text above. I felt like I wanted them all in PDF form as nothing has ever come as close to shattering my copes as SlayerSlayer's posts. I figured if anyone wants the PDF themselves, I have attached it here for you guys to keep (inb4 muh IP grabber).

Hopefully he writes more about missing out on high school love, as it is truly the most brutal aspect of inceldom
Thanks for your work brocel, pretty high iq but suifuel posts...

F for gurdeep.

Thanks for your work brocel, pretty high iq but suifuel posts...
glad i could be of some help. I can't stop rereading his "only losers peak in their 30s and 40s" post. Really hit the nail on the head with that one.

glad i could be of some help. I can't stop rereading his "only losers peak in their 30s and 40s" post. Really hit the nail on the head with that one.
Keep bringing us more posts in the future man.:feelsbadman:

F for gurdeep.
gurdeep was raised by his strict indian parents to only look at his textbook, and that the right girl would eventually be given to him via arranged marriage. And now he can't even reproduce because of brad so whats the point?

É Anonymous 11/02/19(Sat)01:26:43 No. 123465578) There's literally nothing  I can's literally nothing  I can

He’s the godfather of trueceldom

I am so honored

<chinky honorable samurai bow>

mopperpill halo strikes again.

He’s the godfather of trueceldom
indeed

isn't this slayerslayer like 40 something and rotting? How do you even cope knowing your best days are behind you? I'd legit off myself at that point

I am so honored

<chinky honorable samurai bow>
you have written the best posts on this site by far. Best shit I've seen since the Eurasian Tiger comics

indeed

isn't this slayerslayer like 40 something and rotting? How do you even cope knowing your best days are behind you? I'd legit off myself at that point

you have written the best posts on this site by far. Best shit I've seen since the Eurasian Tiger comics
yep he’s a 5’3 chink with a 2 inch penis

christ, I wonder what his life was like. Doesn't go into it too in detail but I can't imagine it's any good
He has posts describing severe bullying from white chads in his childhood and how nobody cared about it, usual ricecel life

my old account mogs your date. Luckpill is cope and I intend to prove it in a post
Literally how? When the whole blackpill is literally all based on luck which is looks, looks are all luck, everything is out of control in terms of genetics

Literally how? When the whole blackpill is literally all based on luck which is looks, looks are all luck, everything is out of control in terms of genetics
I agree with that part, sure. but I have seen luckpill mentioned here to say “ugly guys get hot girls sometimes…because i saw them together in public” they completely forget female nature and can’t rationalize why that would happen and instead claim luck

my old account mogs your date. Luckpill is cope and I intend to prove it in a post
Can u tag me ifu make a post Id be interested to read it

I used to believe in the luckpill But I think there has to be genuine reason to everything that happens

I used to believe I had bad luck because everything goes wrong for me but Its not bad luck its just the world’s reaction to bad genes

The only time genuine luck has any effect is when you are born like what genes you have and what situation u are born into

After that it is all just the worlds reaction to the genes you have and the situation either worsening or becoming better because of your genes

Can u tag me ifu make a post Id be interested to read it

I used to believe in the luckpill But I think there has to be genuine reason to everything that happens

I used to believe I had bad luck because everything goes wrong for me but Its not bad luck its just the world’s reaction to bad genes
I will tag

and yes, It all boils down the your prenatal “luck” AKA genetics

I agree with that part, sure. but I have seen luckpill mentioned here to say “ugly guys get hot girls sometimes…because i saw them together in public” they completely forget female nature and can’t rationalize why that would happen and instead claim luck
I agree with this honestly. Saying that ugly guys get hot girls because of LUCK is completely braindead IMO, which is why I was hesitant to even add that post in my compilation. The only reason why I ended up keeping it was because I think it does ring true when luck is applied to things like genetic recombination

Ugly guys with hot girls is usually due to betabuxx or emotional support, not because of some magic third party force

that one image changed everything for me
i remember the first time i saw it