Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Competitive """""games""""" are not games

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Its a hivemind shithole for normalfaggots to fuck each other almost literally, biggest faggots on earth i swear.

I both agree and disagree. Some "competitiveness" in vidya is fine, but i dislike how they're trying to turn videogames into sportsball 2.0 now.

I remember I was one of the goys who participated in the rat race with those normtards. It was never fulfilling. No difference between in game NPCs and the sheep you play against. Even game NPCs gave more pERsonality than CS or League players.

I'm crossing my fingers for Garry's Mod Prophunt for 2028 Olympics

Edit:- I only recently learnt that META means Most Effective Tools Available

Last edited:
Yeah all of them have mandatory 50% commie WR and sometimes SBMM which ruins it even more. If game is a rat race for meaningless ranks then i don't give a fuck about that game never was and never will. I can murder people just fine in casual games. Honestly only fighting games make sense from competitive standpoint because you try to improve your combos, skill and reaction, while in fps/moba games you will get matched vs useless or overpowered enemies and it's never fun to play.

Last edited:
Modern vidya is so boring.

I've never seen such a post this retarded before

Its a hivemind shithole for normalfaggots to fuck each other almost literally, biggest faggots on earth i swear.
Modern vidya is so boring.
Yeah all of them have mandatory 50% commie WR and sometimes SBMM which ruins it even more. If game is a rat race for meaningless ranks then i don't give a fuck about that game never was and never will. I can murder people just fine in casual games. Honestly only fighting games make sense from competitive standpoint because you try to improve your combos, skill and reaction, while in fps/moba games you will get matched vs useless or overpowered enemies and it's never fun to play.
I remember I was one of the goys who participated in the rat race with those normtards. It was never fulfilling. No difference between in game NPCs and the sheep you play against. Even game NPCs gave more pERsonality than CS or League players.
I'm crossing my fingers for Garry's Mod Prophunt for 2028 Olympics

Edit:- I only recently learnt that META means Most Effective Tools Available
I both agree and disagree. Some "competitiveness" in vidya is fine, but i dislike how they're trying to turn videogames into sportsball 2.0 now.

I believe this "competitive" mode in video games and the existence "sweats" and "tryhards" are just companies capitalizing off of the instinctual primeval male urge to kill, dominate, and win, some of the worst offenders are League of legends, CSGO and Dota 2, but it annoys me because now you have all of this little "mini-me's" spawned from watching "Ninja" play fortnite and people thinking they're literally S1imple running around thinking to themselves the delusion of "I'm going to be a famous steamer!" instead of getting a real job, every boy aged about 12 and above wants to be in Esports or be a (gay ass) twitch streamer like they watch online.

I remember the news cast from about 2016 of some millennial news hosts laughing at ninja and laughing at the idea of playing games and earning money whilst doing it, thing is though he is making about 4 times what they make by sitting behind his PC playing fortnite and screaming occasionally, even collages today feature an Esports wing/divison like any other club or group like varsity or the like, they even to go
tournamenta and such. The delusion comes from thinking everyone can be him.

This is the video I believe, they're very idiotic indeed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMZ2QFLrLvk

Embed fail epic embed fail

I believe this "competitive" mode in video games and the existence "sweats" and "tryhards" are just companies capitalizing off of the instinctual primeval male urge to kill, dominate, and win, some of the worst offenders are League of legends, CSGO and Dota 2, but it annoys me because now you have all of this little "mini-me's" spawned from watching "Ninja" play fortnite and people thinking they're literally S1imple running around thinking to themselves the delusion of "I'm going to be a famous steamer!" instead of getting a real job, every boy aged about 12 and above wants to be in Esports or be a (gay ass) twitch streamer like they watch online.

I remember the news cast from about 2016 of some millennial news hosts laughing at ninja and laughing at the idea of playing games and earning money whilst doing it, thing is though he is making about 4 times what they make by sitting behind his PC playing fortnite and screaming occasionally, even collages today feature an Esports wing/divison like any other club or group like varsity or the like, they even to go
tournamenta and such. The delusion comes from thinking everyone can be him.

This is the video I believe, they're very idiotic indeed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMZ2QFLrLvk

View attachment 1224047

Yeah, Completely agree with that. and twitch has caused so many issues for gayming goys.

Then don’t play them?

Yeah, Completely agree with that. and twitch has caused so many issues for gayming goys.
Videogame streamers were a mistake. Although they exist for a reason, people nowadays are more lonely than ever and streamers essentially act as surrogate friends.

Videogame streamers were a mistake. Although they exist for a reason, people nowadays are more lonely than ever and streamers essentially act as surrogate friends.
yeah, and it affected the style of content made by other “influencers” and shiet. Every internet person treats themselves like a brand and has nothing to say and just preys upon losers by parasocial relationship maxxing

Nah I want a competitive multiplayer Sports game based on events in the Olympics. Imagine getting to run 100 M races with your friends.

Playing for banal ranks just turns gaming into a job and not the escape it's supposed to offer, i suggest incels avoid games like this.

your takes on games are always retarded while OP is 100% right, maybe competitivefaggotry rotten your brain.

Garry's Mod Trouble in Terrorist Town for Olympics 2028 *Fingers crossed*

yea most modern zoomie games are barely games

Videogame streamers were a mistake.
tbh streamers has reduced the quality of video games even more, modern games are unplayable

now that games are made to cater to foids, streamers, whales, troons and normies, they will probably always be of lower quality than before