Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Competitive chess is definitive proof women are less intelligent than men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I just looked it up because I was bored: there is one female player in the top 100. The second best female player is rank 269. On the official website of the international chess federation they have different ladders for men, women, boys and girls.

If we believe the feminist propaganda that men and women are equally intelligent, then why the fuck do they need a separate ranking? There's no physical component to chess, the game is based purely on logic and rote memorization. It makes sense that children have a seperate ladder since their brains are not fully developed yet, so they will be at a disadvantage to adults. Is the chess federation implying that women have -gasp- undeveloped brains similar to children? :lul:

What I've heard is the excuse that because of gender roles blah blah there are far less women playing chess than men. So let's look that up: apparently the percentage of female chess players is about 15%:

Update January 2020: The statistics from the January 2020 FIDE rating list are that there are 771484 active players of whom 120065 are female. That is a female participation rate of about 15.6%.

Yet there are only 3 women in the top 300, the highest rated one being rank 85 (see above). So at the top end of competitive chess the female to male ratio is 1%, despite the overall ratio being 15%.

I don't get it, if women are supposed to be as intelligent as men then they should not be this bad at chess (I assume it's the same for similar games like Shogi or Go, and we all know how bad women are at esports). Can someone explain this to me? :feelsYall:

They need a separate ranking in digital games too, despite of them having no physical disadvantage...

They are Bad and to slow in rts

Dont Know build Orders
Dont Know hotkeys
Dont Know building and unit prices

I mean what do you wanna expect? Lol

That's actually a statistical bias because there are less female competitors in chess. If the numbers are even there is no significant difference. But I think male prodigies like Magnus Carlsen will occur more often/get slightly higher rated than female prodigies.

In esports men have a very big advantage though

That's actually a statistical bias because there are less female competitors in chess. If the numbers are even there is no significant difference.
There are 15% female chess players but the top 300 is only 1% female.

Men are sadly the experimental material/test material of nature while women are generally speaking mediocre (in terms of looks, personality, intelligence, etc.).
There will rarely be a female Mozart or a female Jack the Ripper while prisons and honor halls are full of men.
When you look in a class you will easily find men with IQs in the <70s or IQs in the >130s while the females are mostly mediocre.
The best and worst looking people are men while you have to search for truly beautiful females (not just skinny chicks which is what Redditors would call model-tier already, but extremely good looking ones) or truly unfuckable females, the distribution of traits is more widely dispersed in males.
Females are mediocre and men get the best/worst traits (they are the wild card so to speak).
This leads to the Apex Fallacy of Feminism due to the selective perception of women which only includes chads/CEOs as the absolute A-class while the millions of men that get fucked by the system are completely ignored. The variability hypothesis is also a brutal black pill.

Yet they want to give women "equal treatment" and force them into tech industry and intead of blaming tge gender ratio on raw intelligence they would ay its all about oppression
That's actually a statistical bias because there are less female competitors in chess. If the numbers are even there is no significant difference. But I think male prodigies like Magnus Carlsen will occur more often/get slightly higher rated than female prodigies.

Plz rope

chesses me. any chesscels in here?

Men are sadly the experimental material/test material of nature while women are generally speaking mediocre (in terms of looks, personality, intelligence, etc.).
There will rarely be a female Mozart or a female Jack the Ripper while prisons and honor halls are full of men.
When you look in a class you will easily find men with IQs in the <70s or IQs in the >130s while the females are mostly mediocre.
The best and worst looking people are men while you have to search for truly beautiful females (not just skinny chicks which is what Redditors would call model-tier already, but extremely good looking ones) or truly unfuckable females, the distribution of traits is more widely dispersed in males.
Females are mediocre and men get the best/worst traits (they are the wild card so to speak).
This leads to the Apex Fallacy of Feminism due to the selective perception of women which only includes chads/CEOs as the absolute A-class while the millions of men that get fucked by the system are completely ignored. The variability hypothesis is also a brutal black pill.
High IQ.

Oh fuck Man youre right plus this shit happens in other mammals aswell ,you dont see the female lions having to prove their worth ,theyre all the same and the males u have the chad,the Brad ,the betas etc. Being Male Is hard everywhere.I wont say were experimental were More like the joke or "actors" that nature wants in His wicked show

A lot of them just dont apply themselves at actual important fields such as coding because it is dominated by incel tier men. Instead they go for shit like gender studies :feelsclown:

A lot of them just dont apply themselves at actual important fields such as coding because it is dominated by incel tier men. Instead they go for shit like gender studies :feelsclown:
noo it’s because of systemic oppression against women in stem :soy::soy::soy:

you should be banned for this. This is reddit levels of propaganda. If 15% of chess players are women, then there should be around 15 women in the top 100 in the world...yet theres only one (who is 85). The second best woman has a rating of 2586, which is probably around 300 globally, so two women in top 300 when there should be 45. Women will never be as smart as men.

Last edited:
Well it's either women are dumb and actual subhumans or they simply have no need and interests in self improve they already have perfect lives so why bother

Because they don't have to apply themselves to live, unlike us. That is the sign of a developed country in my opinion tbh. If a country is less developed, the women go to important fields to "save their lives", not "living it up" whenever they want in college.

I know I'm being a heretic but think about it, if there are no females "living it up" in college, you bet your ass that you won't be able to obtain even the most basic copes easily even when you are a wagie with super shitty working conditions, near black company shittiness I'm talking about.

incredible post, thanks

Because they don't have to apply themselves to live, unlike us. That is the sign of a developed country in my opinion tbh. If a country is less developed, the women go to important fields to "save their lives", not "living it up" whenever they want in college.

I know I'm being a heretic but think about it, if there are no females "living it up" in college, you bet your ass that you won't be able to obtain even the most basic copes easily even when you are a wagie with super shitty working conditions, near black company shittiness I'm talking about.
That's why most female CEOs, scientists, even chess players apparently are from "2nd world" countries like China or Russia.

Thailand has the highest proportion of female CEOs in the world, with 30 percent of companies employing female CEOs, followed by the People's Republic of China, with 19 percent.[1] In the European Union the figure is 9 percent and in the United States it's 5 percent.[1]

Just fucking lol that "misogynist" rice countries have 6 times as many female CEOs as feminist hellholes like Cuckmerica :feelskek:

There's a clear link between very low brain use and being free of baldness :feelzez:

extreme fluke. Even then she was top 8 at her best.

One person doesnt mean shit btw. The numbers still dont add up.
Do you know what a fluke is? :feelsseriously:

Never said foids are intellectual equals or anything close to that, nice low IQ take.

Just pretend https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judit_Polgár didn't happen. Not trying to simp, but the rare female genius does pop up every now and then, unfortunately. How will the copers cope with this, one wonders?

Not anymore, but yeah.
That even the best female chess player of all time only made it in the top 10 just proves my point. It's like pointing out Yao Ming and claiming Asians are as good at basketball as blacks.

Do you know what a fluke is? :feelsseriously:

Never said foids are intellectual equals or anything close to that, nice low IQ take.
as in her intelligence was a fluke you tard. Nah I meant she fluked her way to top 8. Idiot

Never said foids are intellectual equals or anything close to that,

Literally what youre implying.

Last edited:
this just proves that women are just meant to be used for sex and raising kids.

That even the best female chess player of all time only made it in the top 10 just proves my point. It's like pointing out Yao Ming and claiming Asians are as good at basketball as blacks.
Foids have supreme priorities like chasing Chad cock, JFL at thinking even a child prodigy chess foid would divert from biological imperatives in favour of chess records to any noticable degree. I'm just poking holes in your narrative, you can't handle it? I don't contest the fact that foids are lesser beings, JFL you're actually retarded if what you got out of my post is anything close to that. She took a shit on Fishers record youth GM status, can't disregard it, but you can try I guess.

I couldn't care less about a foid performing well in intellectual pursuits either way, tbh. Yeah they suck for the most part, so what? Makes you proud of your gender? JFL.

Obviously it doesn't even matter, but this is not like the national team in soccer being beat by teenager amateurs. Yeah it proves your point of them being inferior, nice open door kicking.. :lul::lul::lul:

If you were to select for blacks of the same stature as asians I'm pretty sure the asians would destroy niggers in a basketball game, tbh ngl.

as in her intelligence was a fluke you tard. Nah I meant she fluked her way to top 8. Idiot

Literally what youre implying.
LMAO at this retard, not even knowing the meaning of words. There's no luck in being born with a supreme intellect, foid or not. IQ is a very heritable trait, does it hurt your <100 IQ to know a foid could run circles around you? :feelshaha:

I couldn't care less about a foid performing well in intellectual pursuits either way, tbh. Yeah they suck for the most part, so what? Makes you proud of your gender? JFL.
If it was common knowledge that most roasties are intellectually inferior to men then nobody would vote them into political office and we wouldn't have all this feminism shit.

So IT cucks found this thread and it's all the same tired excuses of why women suck at chess: chess is boring, misogyny, patriarchy blah blah blah :feelskek:

It's not just chess sweaty, there's not a single competitive game that is dominated by women :feelsYall:

Last edited:
There's no luck in being born with a supreme intellect, foid or not. IQ is a very heritable trait, does it hurt your <100 IQ to know a foid could run circles around you? :feelshaha:
She could run circles around everyone here fucktard.

Last edited:
Give em a break, fellas. It's a fact that women's brains are 15% smaller than men's brains. So it stands to reason that, on average, women are about 15% dumber, 15% less creative, and 15% less conscious... than men are. And those rough numbers do seem to line up with what happens in the real world. When you think about it, it's kind of amazing that these birthing vessels can even walk and talk and pretend to have emotions. It's a miracle really.

Notice how it's ok for her to assume bad things about men while simultaneously criticizing men for doing the same to whores.
This shit is just the we wuz kangz meme but for holes. They have to blame men or else they'd have to admit that the only thing they've ever been good at in human history is spreading their legs :feelsYall:

Foids are only talking wombs, why simps don't want to recognize this objective truth?

i was losing to 200 elo players then gave up fuck

if there's more women playing there's more likely to be top tier female chess players, but regardless women are retarded

Could you imagine my surprise?

Female Intelligence has always been big cope muh "Women smarter then Men" is bullshit rhetoric.

Women (and Chads) mostly get through the school system by abusing their looks, which is why I tell niggas don't go to college because the teachers are blatantly biased.