Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Compassion is a joke in bad taste

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Have any of you ever felt better after someone being compassionate towards your situation?

I haven’t. I felt worse in fact.

Because it DOESN’T CHANGE ANYTHING!

“Oh buddy boyo it sucks that you were born an inkwell I’m sorry you can’t get your pp wet” :soy: :foidSoy:

And what happens after that? Oh right, you’re still in the same fucking mud puddle.

So that little high you might get out of a one on one conversation with a therapist for example will be overridden by the current state you’re in shortly after. And the fall will hurt a lot more than the little kick of hope you’ll try to be sold.

I think only females feel better after being pitied because “muh feelings”, but I’m willing to be proven wrong.

Yeah, most people would feel bad for me but it doesn't improve my situation, whenever I see people in hard situations I just give em the harsh truth and the best advice I can.

Yeah, most people would feel bad for me but it doesn't improve my situation, whenever I see people in hard situations I just give em the harsh truth and the best advice I can.
Based

Have any of you ever felt better after someone being compassionate towards your situation?

I haven’t. I felt worse in fact.

Because it DOESN’T CHANGE ANYTHING!

“Oh buddy boyo it sucks that you were born an inkwell I’m sorry you can’t get your pp wet” :soy: :foidSoy:

And what happens after that? Oh right, you’re still in the same fucking mud puddle.

So that little high you might get out of a one on one conversation with a therapist for example will be overridden by the current state you’re in shortly after. And the fall will hurt a lot more than the little kick of hope you’ll try to be sold.

I think only females feel better after being pitied because “muh feelings”, but I’m willing to be proven wrong.
Dude based, so relatable

:feelsYall: