Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comparison of frontlines in Ukraine now vs. a month ago

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
12april2022 Ukraine map 768x543
16may2022 Ukraine map 768x543

12march2022 Ukraine map 3 1 scaled

Last edited:
Hopefuly russia turns it around cus iz ain't going to well for them.But they seem to have won that territory in the middle.Could try encircleing the Ukrainians there:feelscomfy:

Will Russia lose? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I hope russia goes full ER mode

Hopefuly russia turns it around cus iz ain't going to well for them.But they seem to have won that territory in the middle.Could try encircleing the Ukrainians there:feelscomfy:

Next big fight is now that the Ukrainians can push SE from Kharkiv.. the main Russian concentration of troops is east of Izyum. So they think in a few days or a couple weeks there is going to be a big time battle around Izyum. With both sides moving in men and equipment towards there.

16may2022 Eastern Ukraine Izyum Severodonetsk map 5

Will Russia lose? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I'm not sure I think the Russians have to go all out to get the remaining parts of these 4 SE provinces. Then hope they can make a ceasefire or at least build monster defensive positions/fortifications that the Ukrainians can't get through.

If Russia captured the 4 SE provinces and holds them I would call that a victory, as they would add ~9 million people and all that high value land around the Black Sea to Russia.

But I don't think Zelensky is going to agree to any ceasefire, the Ukrainians seem like they are going to fight this all out.

nuclear launch detected

I hope russia goes full ER mode

In Russia there is a lot of anger because Russia could call up 2 million reservists, so many people are wondering why the Russian state hasn't done that yet. Russia can do that before mass conscription. In fact mass conscription isn't going to be needed as the 2 million reservists would be used first.

I think the way the Russian military views it, is that its not really a shortage of soldiers. If they added like 125,000 soldiers to the presence in Ukraine, they would have to supply those soldiers. And have the command and control to use them.

The Russian army has 1,014,000 active duty personnel according to Wikipedia.

In Russia there is a lot of anger because Russia could call up 2 million reservists, so many people are wondering why the Russian state hasn't done that yet. Russia can do that before mass conscription. In fact mass conscription isn't going to be needed as the 2 million reservists would be used first.

I think the way the Russian military views it, is that its not really a shortage of soldiers. If they added like 125,000 soldiers to the presence in Ukraine, they would have to supply those soldiers. And have the command and control to use them.

The Russian army has 1,014,000 active duty personnel according to Wikipedia.
I think the issue is that conscription is an outdated system of military for Russia. Small countries can do it just fine but the logistics of conscription for Russia is a part of their old and outdated military. Even if Russia resupplies, Ukraine just got sent 40 billion USD, they're in it for the long haul. Ukraine is going to be better equipped all around than Russia with this money, and they are only rising tensions with other powers like by cutting off Finland's electricity. Russia is not looking good.

I think the issue is that conscription is an outdated system of military for Russia. Small countries can do it just fine but the logistics of conscription for Russia is a part of their old and outdated military. Even if Russia resupplies, Ukraine just got sent 40 billion USD, they're in it for the long haul. Ukraine is going to be better equipped all around than Russia with this money, and they are only rising tensions with other powers like by cutting off Finland's electricity. Russia is not looking good.

Ya at the start I looked at Ukraine's GDP and it was about $250 billion. And I estimated ok say Ukraine's government is 50% of GDP like many European countries, when adding the Federal, Provincial and Municipal governments. So then their government would cost $125 billion a year. Well the USA & co. can pay that indefinitely. Then the US & co. I estimated could send another $125 billion a year in weaponry.

Then there is the US/UK military technology. It seems like its 1970's era Soviet technology mainly that the Russians are using. But that is going to get blown to shit by the USA/UK, information age technology.

The literal reason for this war is the dwindling number of Russians purely because Russian toilets refuse to reproduce. So men have to be sacrificed because Russian toilets close their legs for any man who ain't Chad. :blackpill:

Russia wouldn't even care about ethnic Russians outside of their borders if they had enough Slavs in their own borders. Within Russia ethnic Russians, ethnic Ukrainians, and ethnic Belarussians aren't reproducing enough which is why Putin wants to annex more land.

Human resources will be the most valuable resource of the future as population numbers will make a steep decline due to the ever rising standards of Hypergamy. :blackpill:

The literal reason for this war is the dwindling number of Russians purely because Russian toilets refuse to reproduce. So men have to be sacrificed because Russian toilets close their legs for any man who ain't Chad. :blackpill:

Russia wouldn't even care about ethnic Russians outside of their borders if they had enough Slavs in their own borders. Within Russia ethnic Russians, ethnic Ukrainians, and ethnic Belarussians aren't reproducing enough which is why Putin wants to annex more land.

Human resources will be the most valuable resource of the future as population numbers will make a steep decline due to the ever rising standards of Hypergamy. :blackpill:

Ya I 100% agree. I had a thread awhile back where I said instead of invading some other place to add people, which is insanely hard and you might not win and the economic hit and you get enemies.. Russia should have done whatever it takes to increase the Russian birthrate.

Russian population:

1990: 147.9 million
2020: 146.4 million

Since 1990 in Russia there has been 46.9 million births and 61.5 million deaths in Russia. Aka a net loss of 14.5 million.

How did Russia lose only 1.5 million people from 1990 to 2020. Because they got Crimea in 2014 which has 2.5 million people and Russia got 10.5 million net immigrants since 1990. Ok a lot of those were ethnic Russians moving to Russia from other ex-Soviet Union countries.

The 8.8 million people in the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine that Russia might win in this war... Well imagine if Russian whores had had 55.7 million births since 1990 instead of 46.9 million births. That difference is also 8.8 million people, and a hell of a lot easier than invading a place. (plus they aren't mutually exclusive).

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
now I understand why they want to use nukes

Looks like the commies are losing ground every day, the TDF and border guard units reached all the way to the border of Russia in the north

Russia wont win this.Look at the map. The best hope is to hold onto what they have but that seems too much even.

Forget Russia it is over, they cant compete with the combinded force of all Nato countries.

I suspct this war will go on for another year to ensure Ukraine produces no wheat so that we starve and the great rest can be implemented. This war was planned by the way.

Russia wont win this.Look at the map. The best hope is to hold onto what they have but that seems too much even.

Forget Russia it is over, they cant compete with the combinded force of all Nato countries.

I suspct this war will go on for another year to ensure Ukraine produces no wheat so that we starve and the great rest can be implemented. This war was planned by the way.

Ya now NATO is not in a rush. They can keep supplying Ukraine with money, and decide how much and what type of NATO weaponry to give to Ukraine.

Because NATO is so big this isn't costing the US & co. that much money even though it seems like a lot. They can spend $200-250 billion a year and just wear Russia down.

Ya now NATO is not in a rush. They can keep supplying Ukraine with money, and decide how much and what type of NATO weaponry to give to Ukraine.

Because NATO is so big this isn't costing the US & co. that much money even though it seems like a lot. They can spend $200-250 billion a year and just wear Russia down.
Russia is done. Unless something happens like China invading Taiwan then they have no hope. They cannot fight Nato. Hitler tried something similar and lost.

The best they can do is go for the long haul and cause the West to bankrupt by selling cheap oil and doing things to hurt the West. They will be pushed back into Russia and even Russian terriotory will be taken

But winning in Ukraine if China dont invade Taiwan the no chance, just my opinion.

By the way this was planned, Putin is a freemason and part of those people. Forget about this war it is fake just like covid. If you want to support the under dog then go Taliban

Russia is done. Unless something happens like China invading Taiwan then they have no hope. They cannot fight Nato. Hitler tried something similar and lost.

The best they can do is go for the long haul and cause the West to bankrupt by selling cheap oil and doing things to hurt the West. They will be pushed back into Russia and even Russian terriotory will be taken

But winning in Ukraine if China dont invade Taiwan the no chance, just my opinion.

By the way this was planned, Putin is a freemason and part of those people. Forget about this war it is fake just like covid. If you want to support the under dog then go Taliban

My view is the long term plan is to integrate the Christian ex-Soviet Union.. aka Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Georgia & Armenia into the West, which is 207 million people. Probably the plan is to break a bunch of pieces off of Russia to form their own countries or other nations absorb parts of Russia.

For example the Russian province of Belgorod has 1.5 million people and is neighboring Kharkiv province. I think there are a few Russian provinces like that neighboring Ukraine that could be integrated to Ukraine. Finland could take the areas next to them, which its not like I see those people complaining about joining Finland. The Kaliningrad Enclave I think would make its own country in the EU.

Provinces like Chechnya they would break away and form their own independent countries.

What the NWO wants is to cut Russia down from 146 million people, so it is something like 100 million maybe. Then it can be integrated to the EU, without dominating the EU. They also might move the capital from Moscow to St. Petersburg, to break the beliefs of Moscow from ruling the new Russia.

Unfortunately I think this is correct.

These assholes couldn't do it with Covid, they couldn't do it with the elections, and now they want to do a combines useless war + green deal bullshit to further drain the already crumbling Western world of whatever spirit it has left. Quite pathetic.

My view is the long term plan is to integrate the Christian ex-Soviet Union.. aka Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Georgia & Armenia into the West, which is 207 million people. Probably the plan is to break a bunch of pieces off of Russia to form their own countries or other nations absorb parts of Russia.

For example the Russian province of Belgorod has 1.5 million people and is neighboring Kharkiv province. I think there are a few Russian provinces like that neighboring Ukraine that could be integrated to Ukraine. Finland could take the areas next to them, which its not like I see those people complaining about joining Finland. The Kaliningrad Enclave I think would make its own country in the EU.

Provinces like Chechnya they would break away and form their own independent countries.

What the NWO wants is to cut Russia down from 146 million people, so it is something like 100 million maybe. Then it can be integrated to the EU, without dominating the EU. They also might move the capital from Moscow to St. Petersburg, to break the beliefs of Moscow from ruling the new Russia.
Hmmm I am not sure personally.

Combining Russia into the West would mean the EU due to geographics and that is what the Russian people would want because of work opportunities and then fly home on long weekends and holidays etc.

But this in my opinion will never ever happen at all.

Russia joining EU and teaming up with Germany? Giving Germans access to all those delicious resources and allowing Russia access to German technology? Never will this be allowed by the Asians and Anglos in UK and USA.

That Germanic- Russo team would be unstoppable . They would EASLY dominate. I seriously doubt this will be allowed. America was just lucky after WW2 that Russia was weakened and exhausted by the Germans. The Germans burnt down every factory, every street was destroyed, every railway, every car, every farm. Actually Russia should have been Ahead of USA. Just the Germans did not want communism to prevail in the long run. The Russians lost like 25 million Young people and the childrfen they would have had are missed today. This is a major reason for Russias demographic issue.

America is not the real world power by right of iq or power. It is the Russians, Germans or a Chink allied force.This is why the Anglosphere will never ever allow Russia and Germany to rise.

Probably a friendly Russian government replaces Putin and the UK and USA are happy.

Just my 2 cents

But Russia still has more supplies than Ukraine even if Nato keeps supplying them they(Ukraine) don't have the manpower.But jewlenskyy probably consideres it worth it and will replace them with curries arabs and africans

But Russia still has more supplies than Ukraine even if Nato keeps supplying them they(Ukraine) don't have the manpower.But jewlenskyy probably consideres it worth it and will replace them with curries arabs and africans
So what does this mean in the long run? Can you expand on it

So what does this mean in the long run? Can you expand on it
What in the long run?If jewlensky wins Ukraine becomes globohono state starts importing millions of arab and African immigrants.If Jewtin wins it also becomes that but he will import central Asians

Hmmm I am not sure personally.

Combining Russia into the West would mean the EU due to geographics and that is what the Russian people would want because of work opportunities and then fly home on long weekends and holidays etc.

But this in my opinion will never ever happen at all.

Russia joining EU and teaming up with Germany? Giving Germans access to all those delicious resources and allowing Russia access to German technology? Never will this be allowed by the Asians and Anglos in UK and USA.

That Germanic- Russo team would be unstoppable . They would EASLY dominate. I seriously doubt this will be allowed. America was just lucky after WW2 that Russia was weakened and exhausted by the Germans. The Germans burnt down every factory, every street was destroyed, every railway, every car, every farm. Actually Russia should have been Ahead of USA. Just the Germans did not want communism to prevail in the long run. The Russians lost like 25 million Young people and the childrfen they would have had are missed today. This is a major reason for Russias demographic issue.

America is not the real world power by right of iq or power. It is the Russians, Germans or a Chink allied force.This is why the Anglosphere will never ever allow Russia and Germany to rise.

Probably a friendly Russian government replaces Putin and the UK and USA are happy.

Just my 2 cents

Ya I've been thinking about that aspect. Its dangerous for the Anglo-Saxons to allow the EU to combine with Russia. An idea I had was to create a 2nd EU, basically a Soviet Union 2.0 like the Eurasian Economic Union already is working on. The Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) has Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia in it. Problem with it from the NWO perspective is it is Russia/Moscow dominated. It now has 184 million people in it, but 146 million of those are in Russia.

Thats the big challenge is about 50% of the people in the ex-Soviet Union are Russian ethnically. And the Ukrainians who are the 2nd most populous ex-Soviet Union group, most of them want to join the EU.

I started thinking you got to first off reduce Russia's population by breaking off pieces of it. Then somehow get some of the other ex-Soviet Union countries like Uzbekistan in. And Afghanistan in. And one day, Pakistan to join. Then make the capital not in Russia, although like with the EU, important institutions of the EAEU/CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) could be in Russia.

Something with this whole project is its going to take many decades. Like I pointed out with Ukraine, just remaking Ukraine in the USA/UK's own image and integrating Ukraine with the EU & Empire economy, that is going to take 30 years+. Its like with Poland, making Poland a full on Western European nation with a standard West European economy is still ongoing. I think the Polish integration project started in like ~1990.

The EU project itself is still ongoing and nowhere remotely nearing completion.

In the nearer term your point of Russia with a pro-Western government that might be the objective. They can also remake Russia with mass immigration over time. Problem with Russia with a pro-Western government is they aren't going to take kindly to breaking off chunks of it if that is the NWO's plan.

Ya as the NWO starts the rebuilding of Ukraine and the Western mega corporations are moving in, they are going to need millions and millions of workers to do the project. Including from the EU area, but also masses of workers from elsewhere. Then those workers can bring their families with them as the rebuilding its going to go on for many years.

Good point that say 1 million Ukrainian soldiers fall in the battles. They can be replaced by curries, Arabs and Africans for after the war for the economy.

Ya I've been thinking about that aspect. Its dangerous for the Anglo-Saxons to allow the EU to combine with Russia. An idea I had was to create a 2nd EU, basically a Soviet Union 2.0 like the Eurasian Economic Union already is working on. The Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) has Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia in it. Problem with it from the NWO perspective is it is Russia/Moscow dominated. It now has 184 million people in it, but 146 million of those are in Russia.

Thats the big challenge is about 50% of the people in the ex-Soviet Union are Russian ethnically. And the Ukrainians who are the 2nd most populous ex-Soviet Union group, most of them want to join the EU.

I started thinking you got to first off reduce Russia's population by breaking off pieces of it. Then somehow get some of the other ex-Soviet Union countries like Uzbekistan in. And Afghanistan in. And one day, Pakistan to join. Then make the capital not in Russia, although like with the EU, important institutions of the EAEU/CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) could be in Russia.

Something with this whole project is its going to take many decades. Like I pointed out with Ukraine, just remaking Ukraine in the USA/UK's own image and integrating Ukraine with the EU & Empire economy, that is going to take 30 years+. Its like with Poland, making Poland a full on Western European nation with a standard West European economy is still ongoing. I think the Polish integration project started in like ~1990.

The EU project itself is still ongoing and nowhere remotely nearing completion.

In the nearer term your point of Russia with a pro-Western government that might be the objective. They can also remake Russia with mass immigration over time. Problem with Russia with a pro-Western government is they aren't going to take kindly to breaking off chunks of it if that is the NWO's plan.
You are probably correct there. It will have to remain weaker then the Anglosphere though. No way the Anglosphere will give up their power that they currently have.

In the background though there definately are other groups working towards their own objectives. I am sure nationalist Russian, Chink, German, French , Sand groups definately want to take power and replace the Anglosphere. Proxy wars is the name of the game and they way economies are suffering right now it seams this is a major silent war at present. The Ukraine thingy is just a distraction to keep the sheeple ignorant and occupied and to blame these events for their economic troubles.

It is game of chess so interesting times.If the economic power of the Anglosphere can be broken then they will have to give up power and that is a totaly different discussion. It is closely related to what happens on the ground currently but not directly related. so any way thats whats up