Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Comparison NS vs Blackpill dichotomies

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★★
We can make a blackpilled comparison between the Burgoise vs Proletariat dichotomy in the NS system with something that concerns us:

Chad vs Incel

"We are all men, we are all going to make it, just trust in your dreams bro, Keep grinding, keep hustling"

This is Meeks (Burgoise) telling an Incel (Proletariat) that he can have what he has if he works hard enough.

Just because we are all men (Germans) does not mean that we are equal, nor that we have access to the same things, nor that our lives are equally satisfactory, one is hell, the other is heaven.

And if the state ends up benefiting both, we are still in the same disparity, one is still on a much higher scale even if the incel (proletariat) is given sex robots with AI from the state (Houses and paid vacations)

"But the most important thing is that we are all men! (Germanic Aryans)" Yes, but one is Chad, and the other is an Incel.

But we can both agree on something: Fuck judeofeminism (that doesn't make him my ally)

Last edited:
6 years too late boyo

6 years too late boyo
I just want to argue with the third-positionists in these types of forums and make them see that corporatism does not benefit them at all if they are working class.

Bumb

I want thirdpositionist to read it