Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Comparing whites and ethnics (ETHNICS DO NOT ENTER)

View attachment 446551

I’m starting to think girls like this don’t actually exist and are just a figment of my imagination. And if they do, it’s just to remind me of the life I never had and won’t ever have. I mean seriously, who gets to experience these women? Don’t say it, I already know the answer.
they exist, it's just that they're fucking tyrones or rich white guys

1621196590036-png.446053
75% of my life tbh. :feelscomfy:

View attachment 446551

I’m starting to think girls like this don’t actually exist and are just a figment of my imagination. And if they do, it’s just to remind me of the life I never had and won’t ever have. I mean seriously, who gets to experience these women? Don’t say it, I already know the answer.
every frat guy had all 4 of these whores on one night

It's an incel story

to continue

23-30 will be struggling to somehow turn things around while sinking further into a depression
30s+ become a jilted loner or rope

View attachment 446551

They're definitely real.

The White guy starts hitting puberty. Starts jokingly flirting with girls. He remains popular and friends with many.

The ethnic, if he is self aware, now realizes something is a bit off. Popularity hierarchies slowly begin to form.
This shit hit way too close to home. Literally had white friends who had girlfriends while I had no choice but to LDAR. I had friends at the same level of the social hierarchy as me get girlfriends while I'm still a kissless virgin at 27. This happened constantly through late elementary all the way up to the end of high school. I didn't even make friends in college.
This kind of shit is why I seriously endorse segregation during my /pol/ phase.

whitecels don't exist

So brutal for the ethnics. jbw are loved everywhere by the whores.

Being ethnic has destroyed me inside on so many levels. Here in this thread I'll give you a big racepill. Being ethnic is a hell on earth.

Where to start?
[UWSL]First, let's compare the typical life of an average [/UWSL]ethnic [UWSL]in the west, vs an average [/UWSL]White Man[UWSL].[/UWSL]
Note that when I say ethnic in this context I am talking about curries, sand monkeys/arabs, and ricecels of course.
And I know there is the rare white subhuman that ends up becoming an incel, this applies to the AVERAGE white person and the AVERAGE ethnic.

AGE 0-10:

The White guy spends his childhood years well-liked by everyone. Almost all of them are somewhat popular in school. All have friends. They go to birthday parties, develop a good personality in this crucial developmental years, their parents sign them up for the school football or soccer team. All around a very pleasant youth.

View attachment 446036

The ethnic may find himself a bit isolated. He notices he doesn't really fit in too well with people. He isn't as popular as the other kids. He probably plays no sports. But still, this is probably the BEST time of an ethnics life and when his quality of life is most similar to white peoples, since most people haven't grown up or hit puberty yet.

View attachment 446033

AGE 10-13:

The White guy starts hitting puberty. Starts jokingly flirting with girls. He remains popular and friends with many.

The ethnic, if he is self aware, now realizes something is a bit off. Popularity hierarchies slowly begin to form.

This age group is primarily a transitional period.

AGE 13-18:

The White guy has an absolute blast during these teen years. He hits puberty, grows tall and gains muscle. He is on the high school sports team, where he makes tons of friends. He loses his virginity with a prime teenage girl. He experiences girlfriends in high school and teenage love. Maybe he gets his first job at the local shop so he can have more money to spend with girls and friends. He goes camping with friends, drives in his car with his new drivers license he got at 16 years old with his friends and with girls, blasting music and getting food with friends at 2 in the morning, smokes weed for the first time, drinks alcohol for the first time, goes to parties and gets wasted, etc. He lives so carefree, simply enjoying life. He doesn't take his studies too seriously and just takes life easy, and ends up going to a nice state university.

View attachment 446042View attachment 446043View attachment 446049

The ethnic has now realized he is different. He is not popular. He is near the lowest social rings. If he has friends, they are all other ethnics and maybe a bottom tier white guy. He's a loser. He studies hard all day like a cuck, taking advanced classes at the insistence of his parents. He often gets depressed and starts using technology a lot more, getting into video games. If he's really blackpilled, he may start posting on places like 4chan. He wastes his teenage years as a loser, only studying, being lonely, talking to other ethnics, and playing games. He may still hold some hope for the future, not completely broken yet (but he will be). He's hoping to have a good time at college and that things will turn around. He sits alone usually, and many people think of him as "weird" or "the quiet kid".

View attachment 446054View attachment 446053

AGE 19-23:

The White man is excited to go to college. He takes an easygoing major like Business Administration. He has the time of his life working out, fucking prime college girls, making lifelong acquaintances, going on vacations and trips all around the country with his friends, traveling the world, going hiking, playing sports, having sex nonstop, drinking, partying, and enjoying his prime years. Once he graduates he gets a high paying business job through his networking.

View attachment 446063View attachment 446064View attachment 446065View attachment 446066

The ethnic finally gets to go to college after studying hard in high school. His major is most likely Computer Science or some kind of engineering/STEMcuckery. He is, of course, not any more sexually successful in college than he was in high school. He thought college would be where he "turned it around" and finally began to enjoy life. He was wrong. He posts on websites like 4chan and reddit. He spends his time coping with video games. He starts suffering from severe depression. If he ends up graduating, he gets some pathetic STEMcuck code monkey job so he can work hard and pay taxes to uphold society for Chad.

View attachment 446053View attachment 446054View attachment 446062

Age 23+ as an ethnic: DESPAIR. Inceldom, video games, and wagecucking.

I've grown up in the west and I can tell you this is pretty accurate. Being ethnic is a hell on earth.

@tehgymcel420

how come i’m still inkwell?

Brutal.

Very very true my friend. Its no coincidence the WHITE dogs mog.
View attachment 446092
@tehgymcel420

Brutal af.
you should've punched those people that did that to you ngl.
You have no idea how many scenarios run through my head so I can do it in Minecraft. I'm too pussy to actually do it though. It's too much work. Also with half a face it's more difficult to see

Thanks for the suifuel op. I lived the ethnics life only I got shitty grades too

If this is true, I feel even worse for ethnic-cels. But realize White people aren't exactly forgiving of those of us who don't live up to the standard of being attractive

For reference, I'm mestizo. Grew up around and went to school with niggers. Most of them thought I was Chinese and bullied me for that. Sometimes a few of them thought I was white (I can pass for a hapa), and bullied me for that as well.

0-10 : It sucked. Read my opening paragraph, and my parents were constantly at each others throats. My childhood was full of fear, both at school and at home

10-13 : Probably the worst. The niglets I was surrounded by got crueler. My sister was already well into her teen years and would let her friends bully and tease me

13-18 : Got a little better, because at this point I just became invisible

19-23 : Went to a shitty college that accepted any hoodrat with a pulse. Nothing really memorable to look back at

23+ : Hopped from shit job to shit job, until I'm where I'm at now
I’m mestizo and people thought I was Indian/curry and bullied me for that in high school. Fucking scarred me thoroughly for life.

@BummerDrummer JFL look at this teracope thread

Being white in a majority white country won't help you, only not hinder you

this is basically incel vs chad but with ethnicities
It’s always like this. Ethnic men are like women. They always refer to white chads in their threads and ugly white men are basically invisible to them.
I am a white man with blue eyes and a recessed chin. I swear every ethnic man with a normal jaw/chin mogs me hard.

Being white in a majority white country won't help you,
Yes it will, you will fit in easily. The average white is also taller and higher IQ than the average ethnic (excluding east asians). Being white always helps, no matter where you are.

0-9 pretty standard kid's life I guess.
9-31 pure suicide fuel.

The average white is also taller and higher IQ than the average ethnic (excluding east asians).
You are referring to an average white man but I am an ugly white man. Every average looking ethnic man mogs me.

Yes it will, you will fit in easily. The average white is also taller and higher IQ than the average ethnic (excluding east asians). Being white always helps, no matter where you are.
You will fit in, maybe. But to be able to get anything else you will need to be tall/good looking

Lolol that’s for white chad/chadlites only. Average whites rot with vidya in their mother’s basements. Most white men in my class in HS didn’t get laid.

I feel so bad for the boy in the second picture. You can see how hard his life will be compared to the girl

Basically, one hasn't ecperienced pain if he isn't brown.

I always fantasize about this, transform white people into ethnics and watch them mutilate their faces and kill themselves.
:feelsaww:

View attachment 446551

they just look like normal white foids

i'd rather be homeless and have half my current IQ if that meant i could be white

Being ethnic has destroyed me inside on so many levels.
Nice post. I posted this elsewhere but this is a relevant thread, so:

It's crazy how accurately immigrant families cuck their sons by doing the exact opposite of this playbook. They earn middle class wages but maintain lower class habits. They steer their sons away from sports and towards books (quite forcibly, I might add). They disallow social events until their sons' friend groups move on without them. The mothers abuse their sons until they become shut-ins (and their daughters until they become white fetishists). Finally, they wonder why their sons aren't producing grandchildren decades later.

Nice post. I posted this elsewhere but this is a relevant thread, so:

It's crazy how accurately immigrant families cuck their sons by doing the exact opposite of this playbook. They earn middle class wages but maintain lower class habits. They steer their sons away from sports and towards books (quite forcibly, I might add). They disallow social events until their sons' friend groups move on without them. The mothers abuse their sons until they become shut-ins (and their daughters until they become white fetishists). Finally, they wonder why their sons aren't producing grandchildren decades later.
holy fuck super accurate. except my dumb nigger shitskin family didn't even earn middle class wages.

I try not to think about the past, its bringing me so much rage.