Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Comparing whites and ethnics (ETHNICS DO NOT ENTER)

dominic

dominic

Officer
Being ethnic has destroyed me inside on so many levels. Here in this thread I'll give you a big racepill. Being ethnic is a hell on earth.

Where to start?
[UWSL]First, let's compare the typical life of an average [/UWSL]ethnic [UWSL]in the west, vs an average [/UWSL]White Man[UWSL].[/UWSL]
Note that when I say ethnic in this context I am talking about curries, sand monkeys/arabs, and ricecels of course.
And I know there is the rare white subhuman that ends up becoming an incel, this applies to the AVERAGE white person and the AVERAGE ethnic.

AGE 0-10:

The White guy spends his childhood years well-liked by everyone. Almost all of them are somewhat popular in school. All have friends. They go to birthday parties, develop a good personality in this crucial developmental years, their parents sign them up for the school football or soccer team. All around a very pleasant youth.

The ethnic may find himself a bit isolated. He notices he doesn't really fit in too well with people. He isn't as popular as the other kids. He probably plays no sports. But still, this is probably the BEST time of an ethnics life and when his quality of life is most similar to white peoples, since most people haven't grown up or hit puberty yet.

AGE 10-13:

The White guy starts hitting puberty. Starts jokingly flirting with girls. He remains popular and friends with many.

The ethnic, if he is self aware, now realizes something is a bit off. Popularity hierarchies slowly begin to form.

This age group is primarily a transitional period.

AGE 13-18:

The White guy has an absolute blast during these teen years. He hits puberty, grows tall and gains muscle. He is on the high school sports team, where he makes tons of friends. He loses his virginity with a prime teenage girl. He experiences girlfriends in high school and teenage love. Maybe he gets his first job at the local shop so he can have more money to spend with girls and friends. He goes camping with friends, drives in his car with his new drivers license he got at 16 years old with his friends and with girls, blasting music and getting food with friends at 2 in the morning, smokes weed for the first time, drinks alcohol for the first time, goes to parties and gets wasted, etc. He lives so carefree, simply enjoying life. He doesn't take his studies too seriously and just takes life easy, and ends up going to a nice state university.

The ethnic has now realized he is different. He is not popular. He is near the lowest social rings. If he has friends, they are all other ethnics and maybe a bottom tier white guy. He's a loser. He studies hard all day like a cuck, taking advanced classes at the insistence of his parents. He often gets depressed and starts using technology a lot more, getting into video games. If he's really blackpilled, he may start posting on places like 4chan. He wastes his teenage years as a loser, only studying, being lonely, talking to other ethnics, and playing games. He may still hold some hope for the future, not completely broken yet (but he will be). He's hoping to have a good time at college and that things will turn around. He sits alone usually, and many people think of him as "weird" or "the quiet kid".

AGE 19-23:

The White man is excited to go to college. He takes an easygoing major like Business Administration. He has the time of his life working out, fucking prime college girls, making lifelong acquaintances, going on vacations and trips all around the country with his friends, traveling the world, going hiking, playing sports, having sex nonstop, drinking, partying, and enjoying his prime years. Once he graduates he gets a high paying business job through his networking.

The ethnic finally gets to go to college after studying hard in high school. His major is most likely Computer Science or some kind of engineering/STEMcuckery. He is, of course, not any more sexually successful in college than he was in high school. He thought college would be where he "turned it around" and finally began to enjoy life. He was wrong. He posts on websites like 4chan and reddit. He spends his time coping with video games. He starts suffering from severe depression. If he ends up graduating, he gets some pathetic STEMcuck code monkey job so he can work hard and pay taxes to uphold society for Chad.

Age 23+ as an ethnic: DESPAIR. Inceldom, video games, and wagecucking.

I've grown up in the west and I can tell you this is pretty accurate. Being ethnic is a hell on earth.

@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
0-10 years for me was the best

10-13 was okay

13-16 was worst

16-17 was very good, I had chad friend in college, I was invited to places and always had someone to talk to in college

17-20 neets years, Life was boring but chill

20-present - job, working
Chad never invited me to sex tho

Just to the city but I rejected as I'm poor

0-11 Very good
11-14 Best time of my life
14-present, good/meh, it could be better

Last edited:
He often gets depressed and starts using technology a lot more, getting into video games. If he's really blackpilled, he may start posting on places like 4chan. He wastes his teenage years as a loser
Fuaaark this hits hard:kys:

Lolol that’s for white chad/chadlites only. Average whites rot with vidya in their mother’s basements. Most white men in my class in HS didn’t get laid.

AGE 0-10:

The White guy spends his childhood years well-liked by everyone. Almost all of them are somewhat popular in school. All have friends. They go to birthday parties, develop a good personality in this crucial developmental years, their parents sign them up for the school football or soccer team. All around a very pleasant youth.

View attachment 446036

The ethnic may find himself a bit isolated. He notices he doesn't really fit in too well with people. He isn't as popular as the other kids. He probably plays no sports. But still, this is probably the BEST time of an ethnics life and when his quality of life is most similar to white peoples, since most people haven't grown up or hit puberty yet.

View attachment 446033

AGE 10-13:

The White guy starts hitting puberty. Starts jokingly flirting with girls. He remains popular and friends with many.

The ethnic, if he is self aware, now realizes something is a bit off. Popularity hierarchies slowly begin to form.

AGE 13-18:

The White guy has an absolute blast during these teen years. He hits puberty, grows tall and gains muscle. He is on the high school sports team, where he makes tons of friends. He loses his virginity with a prime teenage girl. He experiences girlfriends in high school and teenage love. Maybe he gets his first job at the local shop so he can have more money to spend with girls and friends. He goes camping with friends, drives in his car with his new drivers license he got at 16 years old with his friends and with girls, blasting music and getting food with friends at 2 in the morning, smokes weed for the first time, drinks alcohol for the first time, goes to parties and gets wasted, etc. He lives so carefree, simply enjoying life. He doesn't take his studies too seriously and just takes life easy, and ends up going to a nice state university.

View attachment 446042View attachment 446043View attachment 446049

The ethnic has now realized he is different. He is not popular. He is near the lowest social rings. If he has friends, they are all other ethnics and maybe a bottom tier white guy. He's a loser. He studies hard all day like a cuck, taking advanced classes at the insistence of his parents. He often gets depressed and starts using technology a lot more, getting into video games. If he's really blackpilled, he may start posting on places like 4chan. He wastes his teenage years as a loser, only studying, being lonely, talking to other ethnics, and playing games. He may still hold some hope for the future, not completely broken yet (but he will be). He's hoping to have a good time at college and that things will turn around. He sits alone usually, and many people think of him as "weird" or "the quiet kid".

View attachment 446054View attachment 446053

AGE 19-23:

The White man is excited to go to college. He takes an easygoing major like Business Administration. He has the time of his life working out, fucking prime college girls, making lifelong acquaintances, going on vacations and trips all around the country with his friends, traveling the world, going hiking, playing sports, having sex nonstop, drinking, partying, and enjoying his prime years. Once he graduates he gets a high paying business job through his networking.

View attachment 446063View attachment 446064View attachment 446065View attachment 446066

The ethnic finally gets to go to college after studying hard in high school. His major is most likely Computer Science or some kind of engineering/STEMcuckery. He is, of course, not any more sexually successful in college than he was in high school. He thought college would be where he "turned it around" and finally began to enjoy life. He was wrong. He posts on websites like 4chan and reddit. He spends his time coping with video games. He starts suffering from severe depression. If he ends up graduating, he gets some pathetic STEMcuck code monkey job so he can work hard and pay taxes to uphold society for Chad.

View attachment 446053View attachment 446054View attachment 446062

I've grown up in the west and I can tell you this is pretty accurate. Being ethnic is a hell on earth.

@tehgymcel420
@Diocel @BummerDrummer @Broly @ThoughtfulCel what do you think

i'm white why didn't i get t hat life :feelsohgod:

0-10 years for me was the best

10-13 was okay

13-16 was worst

16-17 was very good, I had chad friend in college, I was invited to places and always had someone to talk to in college

17-20 neets years, Life was boring but chill

20-present - job, working
Chad never invited me to sex tho

Just to the city but I rejected as I'm poor
Marry Duke of Fuckersville's daughter and get rich then

brutal shit ngl tbh

When white men were doing drugs, I was eating fesikh.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.linkonlineworld.com%2Fimg%2Flarge%2F2019%2F4%2F29%2F2019_4_29_14_59_50_120.jpg&hash=d3d03f0059fffc292534483008deac7a

You just need to compare human races to dog breeds and it all makes sense.

Whites:

iStock-926735822.jpg

Blacks:

PITBULL-Hulk.jpg

Ethnics:

6ffd9e91b079cf21c54a033f39a9919b.jpg

to me my best was 0 to 11 my best years,when i turned 12 my world began to fall piece by piece,female nature,all sluts,facebook was the new social media watching all that,bullying it was a harsh change in world and soyciety and in my life aswell

Even before I swallowed the blackpill, I knew whites mogged me to oblivion.

I'm not White but heres what happened to me.

0-10: Bullying, confused. Had decent childhood though
10-13:Bullied and mocked
13-16: Things get better. Hangs out with the popular crowd, socialcirclemaxxing.
16 -Present: Becomes loner, Social Pariah. Still have some friends left.

The life of that white boy you just described doesn't look like the life of the average white boy. It looks too good.

1621194689012-png.446033

that young foid face says it all, no white pussy for you abibabi

Being ethnic has destroyed me inside on so many levels. Here in this thread I'll give you a big racepill. Being ethnic is a hell on earth.

Where to start?
[UWSL]First, let's compare the typical life of an average [/UWSL]ethnic [UWSL]in the west, vs an average [/UWSL]White Man[UWSL].[/UWSL]
Note that when I say ethnic in this context I am talking about curries, sand monkeys/arabs, and ricecels of course.
And I know there is the rare white subhuman that ends up becoming an incel, this applies to the AVERAGE white person and the AVERAGE ethnic.

AGE 0-10:

View attachment 446036

View attachment 446033

AGE 10-13:

AGE 13-18:

AGE 19-23:

View attachment 446063View attachment 446064View attachment 446065View attachment 446066

@tehgymcel420
As a major old ricecel this hit me to the fucking core. I cried reading the part about high school.

13-18 was the absolute WORST time for me. I was bullied nonstop. I had shit thrown in my face, and live bugs dropped on my head. Meanwhile, the teachers did absolutely nothing. In fact, my self-esteem got so bad that I didn't have the confidence to even consider applying to college. For what? So I can get bullied all over again?

College is for people who either 1) have confidence, or 2) their parents forced them to go to school. If you're an ethnic whose parents don't even care about you, you're absolutely fucked. PERIOD.

When white men were doing drugs, I was eating fesikh.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.linkonlineworld.com%2Fimg%2Flarge%2F2019%2F4%2F29%2F2019_4_29_14_59_50_120.jpg&hash=d3d03f0059fffc292534483008deac7a
Brutal.
You just need to compare human races to dog breeds and it all makes sense.
Very very true my friend. Its no coincidence the WHITE dogs mog.

@tehgymcel420
As a major old ricecel this hit me to the fucking core. I cried reading the part about high school.

13-18 was the absolute WORST time for me. I was bullied nonstop. I had shit thrown in my face, and live bugs dropped on my head. Meanwhile, the teachers did absolutely nothing. In fact, my self-esteem got so bad that I didn't have the confidence to even consider applying to college. For what? So I can get bullied all over again?

College is for people who either 1) have confidence, or 2) their parents forced them to go to school. If you're an ethnic whose parents don't even care about you, you're absolutely fucked. PERIOD.
Brutal af.
you should've punched those people that did that to you ngl.

Last edited:
im cracka but had the ethics experience

its truly over forever and ever :feelsmage:

True but not completely. Change "average white men" to Chadlite. In 2021 it's Childlite or above only, men outnumber women 1.2/1 and simp them to heaven, so foids don't want anything to do with "average" men when they have so many options. I'm white with blue eyes and have no luck when I constantly have to compete against the abundance of other white dudes who are taller than me. The only place that will give my whiteness any advantage will be SEA, but even that is becoming saturated by the expat sausagefest

This has been my life more or less as a deathnik. There's no hard work for your genes. No amount of cramschooling or STEMfaggotry will buy you socio-sexual validation. No amount of wageslaving can elevate us; betabuxing days have long been gone; there's only genebuxing now.
this is worst part. once a shitskin midget, always a shitskin midget. no work, no prayer, no effort can make us escape this fate. I am just done.

0-4 one friend in preschool
5-10 one friend in gradeschool, always being quiet, playing videogames, parents were always fighting, started masturbating
11 learned html
12 first year highschool, people didn't want to sit next to me because I was "boring", first crush
13-15 semi-excluded. sometimes I was afraid of the breaks and would wander the building because I had no friends
16-18 probably best time. fell in love at 16, although nothing came of it, had 2 good friends, sometimes went to a bar on friday, altough never stayed past evening. I was probably seen as the "lowest" in my friend group
19 first year uni, tried to make 1 friend, got excluded. had 3 friends at some point but they dropped out after 6 months
19-24 was an outcast, people excluded me, never went out or to parties, never got invited or texted. played LoL and hearthstone, studied only. my classmates always looked at my like I killed someone. at 24 I met my oneitus
25-27 got so many rejections, went to a mental hospital two times for psychosis, everything continues going downhill and I'm traumatized from the past years of being always alone and people giving me cold looks

Last edited:
By white you mean actually white, or including slavs, arabs, mixed race etc.?

THIS IS THE LIFE OF EVERY ETHNICEL

PIN THIS THREAD

10/10 post

this is basically incel vs chad but with ethnicities

0-10: I was happy kid with good grades. Got everything I wanted
11-14: I had 2 close friends and played soccer a lot
14-15: Bluepilled cuck
15-16: Depressed, had no friends, rejected by oneitis, didn't enjoy any of my copes, either over-ate or under-ate no in-between.
17-present: Waiting for life to start again still stuck at home. Accepted that I will never have a relationship and maxxing in other areas.

I wish there was a way to turn a blonde blue eyed Stacy into a manlet curry for just one week. She'd rope 100%

I wish there was a way to turn a blonde blue eyed Stacy into a manlet curry for just one week. She'd rope 100%
I always fantasize about this, transform white people into ethnics and watch them mutilate their faces and kill themselves.

I always fantasize about this, transform white people into ethnics and watch them mutilate their faces and kill themselves.
Legit man. Imagine if white people had to live as ethnics.

fuck man just imagine being white. Imagine looking at your skin and seeing nice white skin instead of some shade of shit brown. Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a nice handsome chiseled European face.

no wonder they're so successful and have such nice countries. I'd be motivated to do anything if I looked like that.

I can't even stop reading this in uncle ruckus's voice

For reference, I'm mestizo. Grew up around and went to school with niggers. Most of them thought I was Chinese and bullied me for that. Sometimes a few of them thought I was white (I can pass for a hapa), and bullied me for that as well.

0-10 : It sucked. Read my opening paragraph, and my parents were constantly at each others throats. My childhood was full of fear, both at school and at home

10-13 : Probably the worst. The niglets I was surrounded by got crueler. My sister was already well into her teen years and would let her friends bully and tease me

13-18 : Got a little better, because at this point I just became invisible

19-23 : Went to a shitty college that accepted any hoodrat with a pulse. Nothing really memorable to look back at

23+ : Hopped from shit job to shit job, until I'm where I'm at now

how do i isekai myself to this reality

Where to start?

AGE 0-10:

View attachment 446036

View attachment 446033

AGE 10-13:

AGE 13-18:

AGE 19-23:

@tehgymcel420
21A35329 3F95 41D3 963A CFDF026F36F1

I’m starting to think girls like this don’t actually exist and are just a figment of my imagination. And if they do, it’s just to remind me of the life I never had and won’t ever have. I mean seriously, who gets to experience these women? Don’t say it, I already know the answer.