Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Compared to anime foids, foids look like shit

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even the most attractive 3D supermodel looks uglier than an anime foid.

Anime foids represent fucking perfection and divinity.

They don't age and stay forever young.
They are perfectly slim with perfect skin.
They have big, expressive eyes and attractive and cheerful personalities.
Compared to them 3D foids are smelly weird looking blobs of flesh.

If a 3D foid was dying in the street, I wouldn't lift a finger, yet I would gladly give my life if I could be teleported into an anime world and spend eternity with them.

I know many will say shit like cuck, foid worship, you are mentally ill etc. to which I can only reply with: Seethe, dilate and cope.

I am simply brutally honest, deal with it.

Last edited:
Fiction mogs reality every time:fuk:

3D foids are also massive whores and never virgin

You raise some valid points, however, I feel like between being transported to an anime world with perfect foids and being terachad IRL, I'd rather be terachad, don't know why. Feels like being the ultimate winner of an unfair game.

Anime girls have better personalities, even the tsundere ones.

View attachment 548695

If a 3D foid was dying in the street, I wouldn't lift a finger, yet I would gladly give my life if I could be teleported into an anime world and spent eternity with them.

I know many will say shit like cuck, foid worship, you are mentally ill etc. to which I can only reply with: Seethe, dilate and cope.

I am not an weebcel but I agree fictional foids mog real life foids to real life and back.

View attachment 548695

If a 3D foid was dying in the street, I wouldn't lift a finger, yet I would gladly give my life if I could be teleported into an anime world and spent eternity with them.

Download 1

How can 3D foids even compete? @gymletethnicel

Mankind's greatest creation and cope

You raise some valid points, however, I feel like between being transported to an anime world with perfect foids and being terachad IRL, I'd rather be terachad, don't know why. Feels like being the ultimate winner of an unfair game.
Most ideal would be to be Tera Chad in an anime world. But I agree Tera Chad IRL > incel/normie tier in anime world. Imo mogging others is more satisfying than sex or love can ever be.

Fantasy is better than reality. Wow. What a discovery. You speak about it as if it's revolutionary to state it.
Do you want a nobel prize now?

Brutally over for 3Dcels

The good thing about anime foids is they make you forget about real foids specifically your Oneitis. They are just imagination so they will never reject and humiliate you but help you coping. Their images in your brain affect deeply your mood and make you feel better.

3DPDs can’t compete with anime girls. Anime girls are the true reflection of what a man want in a woman.

Most ideal would be to be Tera Chad in an anime world. But I agree Tera Chad IRL > incel/normie tier in anime world. Imo mogging others is more satisfying than sex or love can ever be.
depends on the anime world tbh. in some you can gain powers or even change appearance to get past your subhumanity, not to mention the blackpill doesn't necessarily apply there so it would be full of NAWALT foids

Last edited:
Me too ngl.:feelsrope:

I wanna have sex with the cute3.14 vampire lady:fuk: @kanyepilled
i want to have sex with the cute priest executor lady

Ye ye ye there's just two problems:

a) anime foids aren't real.

b) even if they were real, they would despise you filthy subhuman incel.

That's a good cope.

I'd rather be normie tier in anime world than TeraChad in real world.

Being TeraChad just means you're stuck with a harem of braindead scum. I mean yes it's better than what we have now by far, and TeraChad could just get a femoid to LARP as a NAWALT for him anyway, but that still gets MOGGED by the "real" thing so-to-speak.

Last edited:
If a 3D foid was dying in the street, I wouldn't lift a finger, yet I would gladly give my life if I could be teleported into an anime world and spend eternity with them.
If only we could isekaimaxx :cryfeels:

Being TeraChad just means you're stuck with a harem of braindead scum. I mean yes it's better than what we have now by far, and TeraChad could just get a femoid to LARP as a NAWALT for him anyway, but that still gets MOGGED by the "real" thing so-to-speak.
Words of truth. Anime foids are perfect in every way. They are soft-spoken, they read books and poetry, they aren't sluts, they have honor and integrity. An anime foid would explode from happiness if you as much as acknowledged her and smile from ear to ear.

Human foids won't react until you literally buy them a car. Fuck them. Even being a Chad isn't that nice on earth. All you end up getting is a dumb hole to fuck and use. There is a reason why most Chads start abusing foids. Because they start seeing their true nature, much more than normies do. We truly are 2 sides of the same coin. Incels and Chads are black pilled, but they're only 20%, 80% are bluepilled.

Words of truth. Anime foids are perfect in every way. They are soft-spoken, they read books and poetry, they aren't sluts, they have honor and integrity. An anime foid would explode from happiness if you as much as acknowledged her and smile from ear to ear.

Human foids won't react until you literally buy them a car. Fuck them. Even being a Chad isn't that nice on earth. All you end up getting is a dumb hole to fuck and use. There is a reason why most Chads start abusing foids. Because they start seeing their true nature, much more than normies do. We truly are 2 sides of the same coin. Incels and Chads are black pilled, but they're only 20%, 80% are bluepilled.

Next dimensional IQ.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
truly beyond high IQ

artists draw them that way
you can draw them any way you want to

Don't forgot how (at least most) anime girls don't lust over violent criminals and are loyal.

to me being a midget has caused me more issues than being incel. I value height and personal stats over ability to attract women. Unfortunately I am lacking in both.
artists draw them that way
you can draw them any way you want to
View attachment 548830View attachment 548831
:feelspuke::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I would do ANYTHING to be teleported to an anime reality
same, I want to marry Eula from GI so bad
why can't foids like her exist T_T

Sample 9322066af45d1554f42aeaa7688ed33c

Mensa IQ, couldn't have said it better
I don't think I'm ever gonna see women the same way tbh, by today's standards you can't expect them being any more than just a braindead sex doll who lusts for chad.

What 3d artists are doing now with 2d is break through. Possibly I have been staring at the models too long but they have a sense of warm now. 2D art is great but it is nice seeing how they can make 3d 2d models like figures. They have become more real then people other then incel.is members.

Currently watched this video, Its like being on a sunny beach.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpjkgT5gzgE

Anime foids are the only girls you can win over with a "good personality". I've seen many harems were an average looking dude would get tons of bitches for just being nice.