Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Company job listing requires you to be Chad to get the job

B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/recruitinghell/comments/k9d6vh/dont_be_ugly_dont_be_old/

Not only are we discriminated against in the dating market and all social situations, but we are discriminated in the job market too jfl. I bet plenty of other recruiters and companies discriminate against incels too cuz we’re ugly even if they don’t say so. If the job listing said “no black people” everyone would be outraged and the company would have a lawsuit but discriminating against ugly people is considered socially acceptable I guess.

You can sue for that I think

Apartment rental agents, same thing. Hot young staceys

Where is personality on the list of requirements, hmmm

You can sue for that I think
Airlines have been doing this for a long time for flight attendants. Notice how even the male attendants are pretty boys

Airlines have been doing this for a long time for flight attendants. Notice how even the male attendants are pretty boys
Blackpill is everywhere. Only delusional people don't see it.

It's always been like this. Markets, ESPECIALLY Marketing/Sales are effected by the Halo Effect too.