Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Companies should NOT do alcohol or drug tests

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Now unless you work in a risky job or a job that involves taking care of people, no company should do those tests. Seriously, why do they care what I do in my free time? I don't do drugs but I drink a lot and it's my fucking problem not them. And even if I did do drugs, what do they care? I worked hard for my alcohol I didn't steal it, I should be allowed to enjoy it without questions.

Now unless you work in a risky job or a job that involves taking care of people, no company should do those tests. Seriously, why do they care what I do in my free time? I don't do drugs but I drink a lot and it's my fucking problem not them. And even if I did do drugs, what do they care? I worked hard for my alcohol I didn't steal it, I should be allowed to enjoy it without questions.
Legit fuck corporations. Governments need fuck em

One of the worst things in America

wait wtf they do alcohol tests? I thought it was just drug tests.

They want job security.Why invest in someone who's going to die of an overdose in 5 years

Well I don't drink nor do drugs so I'm good.

Neoliberal statists in suits. Drone wage earners living sterile lifestyle. Graduate university and rot in a cube. Coffee is free at work tho. Caffeine is not a drug, smh.

Neoliberal statists in suits. Drone wage earners living sterile lifestyle. Graduate university and rot in a cube. Coffee is free at work tho. Caffeine is not a drug, smh.
High IQ
Fun fact the US congress DOES NOT GET DRUG TESTED. But if you wanna go get that janitor job over there better pee in a cup!

Last edited:
The worst thing is that, even if you have a constitutional right to freedom, your company can legally take away that freedom as long as you work for it. If you decide to quit and go work for another company, they too will restrict your constitutional freedoms. So, while you have "freedom" on paper, in practice, you're actually a slave as long as you have to work, which is 80% of your life.