Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Communism is evil

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
It is theft, it is murder, it is slavery and done against one's will

Aww look at the cute little baby!! He saw his first meme today isn't he adorable!!

Life is slavery done against one's will.

Communism is gay and anyone who defends it should just off themselves tbh

Don't worry comrade, once REEal communism is implemented, we'll all get our stacy harems.

Communism is based tbh

sexual communism ngl

The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope

What is Communism? Communism is the doctrine of the conditions of the liberation of the proletariat. What is the proletariat? The proletariat is that class in society which lives entirely from the sale of its labor and does not draw profit from any kind of capital; whose weal and woe, whose life and death, whose sole existence depends on the demand for labor....

In place of the old bourgeois society, with its classes and class antagonisms, we shall have an association in which the free development of each is the condition for the free development of all.

The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions.
Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution.
The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
Working Men of All Countries, Unite!

And now as to myself, no credit is due to me for discovering the existence of classes in modern society or the struggle between them. Long before me bourgeois historians had described the historical development of this class struggle and bourgeois economists, the economic anatomy of classes. What I did that was new was to prove:
(1) that the existence of classes is only bound up with the particular, historical phases in the development of production,
(2) that the class struggle necessarily leads to the dictatorship of the proletariat,
(3) that this dictatorship itself only constitutes the transition to the abolition of all classes and to a classless society.

Labour is ... not the only source of material wealth, ie of the use-values it produces. As William Petty says, labour is the father of material wealth, the earth is its mother.

everything is better than democracy

“Communism is when government does everything and kills half of the people in the process”
-Carl Marks

Idiots who defend communism think that it will be an utopia where everyone have a good life.

Communism is based tbh
congrats on winning this graycel beef
You will refer to me as LegendCel, dog. I am one of the oldest incel users. I am in the top 1% old users back when r/incels had less than 1k subs.

But why was he banned anyway? he seemed based asides from his wage slave asshole licking

Water is wet.

It is theft, it is murder, it is slavery and done against one's will
Humanity isn't good enough to create or deserve communism. All humans should die, females in particular.