Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Common questions and affirmations I hear from being an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 41695
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41695

Self-banned
-
I'm just so jaded by this shit that I can't even bother answering people anymore, but what I usually think in my head is:

-"Do you have a gf?"
No.
-"Where are your girls, man?"
Only in your imagination.
-"Oh c'mon, man! Go hangout! Get some light!"
Yea, I'm a plant, I perform photosynthesis now.
-"Men should approach, bro! No girl is gonna fall on your room!"
Except a thousand pussies are falling on Chad's room because of Tinder/Insta.
-"Why are you so negative about life?"
I'm just too aware.
-"Are you gay?"
-"You should be grateful!"
Yea, for being left alone, in the dark, rotting in my room? Sounds fair.
-"You don't know what real suffering/pain is!"
Poor person, doesn't know the burden of this knowledge. Ignorance is bliss.
-"Why won't you try Tinder?"
Lmfao this one makes me laugh hard everytime.
-"You don't even go to parties!"
Yea, I'll go to one destroy the rest of sanity and self-esteem I got left just to catch an STD from a foid dumped by chad.

Did I miss any?

I just pretend to be one of those single-and-happy ppl, no use trying to talk sense to normalcattle:feelsUgh:

-"Do you have a gf?"
No.
I fucking hate when normies ask stuff like that :reeeeee::reeeeee: in my country it's normal to ask if you're getting laid, you can see the pride in their eyes and voice when you say no :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I just pretend to be one of those single-and-happy ppl, no use trying to talk sense to normalcattle:feelsUgh:
I LARP HARD at real life too, but these questions eventually show up around family gatherings. Hurts to know that my family thinks I might be gay. I fantasize daily going ER, it's one of my biggest copes along with coomermaxxing.

I'm just so jaded by this shit that I can't even bother answering people anymore, but what I usually think in my head is:

-"Do you have a gf?"
No.
-"Where are your girls, man?"
Only in your imagination.
-"Oh c'mon, man! Go hangout! Get some light!"
Yea, I'm a plant, I perform photosynthesis now.
-"Men should approach, bro! No girl is gonna fall on your room!"
Except a thousand pussies are falling on Chad's room because of Tinder/Insta.
-"Why are you so negative about life?"
I'm just too aware.
-"Are you gay?"
-"You should be grateful!"
Yea, for being left alone, in the dark, rotting in my room? Sounds fair.
Poor person, doesn't know the burden of this knowledge. Ignorance is bliss.
-"Why won't you try Tinder?"
Lmfao this one makes me laugh hard everytime.
Yea, I'll go to one destroy the rest of sanity and self-esteem I got left just to catch an STD from a foid dumped by chad.

Did I miss any?
lol gl ethnic people ALWAYS think they've seen more shit than me

in reality my life would make chiraq nigga tyrone blow his brains out if he had to expereince a fraction of it

I fucking hate when normies ask stuff like that :reeeeee::reeeeee: in my country it's normal to ask if you're getting laid, you can see the pride in their eyes and voice when you say no :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
C'mon bro, not getting any pussy bro? Just take a shower, bro. Go touch some grass, bro. Girls aren't that picky, bro, they fuck everyone nowadays. :feelshaha:

lol gl ethnic people ALWAYS think they've seen more shit than me

in reality my life would make chiraq nigga tyrone blow his brains out if he had to expereince a fraction of it
Everyone thinks they've seen more than us. They have no fucking clue of how big the weight on our shoulders is. Seeing your daily "interactions" moulded by things outside of your control, happy couples showing affection publicly, retarded stacies with 1kk+ net worth posting pics on OnlyFans while you're wageslaving... fucking ignorants.

This might be cope, but I think most brocels here are one of the toughest people to live. 99% of the people would break or suicide learning what we learned.

Yes, certainly influenced. I was influenced unexpectedly when my half-aunt would regularly speak about my family problems with her daughters in front of me. I was there since Mother had appointments.

I suppose that, somehow, having two children with Tyrone made her clan more valuable than myself and Mother, given that I merely witnessed daily domestic violence and slept in a spare room of my paternal grandparents' house as my half-cousins slept peacefully in their room, which was adjacent to their grandmother's.

Cannot say.

I'll elaborate on my paternal history, a bit:

I'd visit my paternal grandparents when I was a young child, often because my parents were arguing at home. While visiting, my younger cousin would use my grandparents' computer. I would sit on the sidelines and fidget with pencils and other objects, dropping them and upsetting my paternal grandfather.

I LARP HARD at real life too, but these questions eventually show up around family gatherings. Hurts to know that my family thinks I might be gay. I fantasize daily going ER, it's one of my biggest copes along with coomermaxxing.
Who gives a shit, esp if they're extended family it's not worth caring what those faggots think. Just say ur not interested it should shut the convo down

Who gives a shit, esp if they're extended family it's not worth caring what those faggots think. Just say ur not interested it should shut the convo down
And then the convo bounces back to them and becomes pure suifuel. Will never forget when my uncle spread to the whole family that his son (was a minor at the time) fucked a soon to be engaged stacy. Meanwhile, I must use glasses because I had no reason to leave the house so I stood my whole teenage years in front of a blue screen, playing games. Fuck this shit.

I have ASD.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

I LARP HARD at real life too, but these questions eventually show up around family gatherings.

:feelsree: Carte blanche to touch their food then

My voice isn't bad, and I'm too low inihib to let people "play" with me like that. So no.

No. I didn't mean a light, playful tap. I meant actually hitting your head out of anger due to your "disobedience".

GG

No. I didn't mean a light, playful tap. I meant actually hitting your head out of anger due to your "disobedience".

View attachment 619382
I'd probably kill the person if they did it, so no. Nobody fucks with me like that. I'm fucked in the head and I know the world hates me, but if someone fucking expresses that overtly...blood.

I'd probably kill the person if they did it, so no. Nobody fucks with me like that. I'm fucked in the head and I know the world hates me, but if someone fucking expresses that overtly...blood.

Good. Self-defense is legal and should be prioritized.

Ragefuel. After leaving college I’m barely around any younger foids, these normscum take their social network for granted and just assume everyone has one. Also Incels aren’t invited to parties and your average normie doesn’t even get a gf from cold approaching jfl