Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy common pattern among sub 8 copers

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
among them you often see literal NEETs and shit who have not had regular social interaction in years and, in their own words, have never had friends or close acquaintances at any point in their entire life, claiming that "all normies are getting cheated on by their gfs" and "I've never seen a woman feel attracted to a sub8 guy". how do they know? the answer is they don't, they are coping and talking out of their ass

DB7A8605 FB1F 41A8 9F1A C51CB5B90D70

They are only guessing and can't know for sure.

Giga iq thread
my previous thread about this that got bumped made a lot of sub8 copers seethe JFL, they get very angry when you point out this out. they cope by telling themselves that normies are all incel adjacent or getting cheated on because it makes them feel less inadequate, and they become furious when this fantasy world is shattered in front of them

Normies def dont slay but it’s cope as fuck to think no sub 8 males can get sex cuz I know a metric ton of higher end normies who get regular sex

sub 6 for ethnics, and sub 4 for whites

Normies def dont slay but it’s cope as fuck to think no sub 8 males can get sex cuz I know a metric ton of higher end normies who get regular sex
tbh. the average guy is obviously not getting laid at clubs multiple times a week or whatever, no one thinks that. but getting girlfriends, experiencing your first kiss, sex, and all that other shit is a normal part of the human experience. the vast majority of men experience it at some point, incels are the outliers. the archetypal Chad is actually extremely uncommon irl

among them you often see literal NEETs and shit who have not had regular social interaction in years and, in their own words, have never had friends or close acquaintances at any point in their entire life, claiming that "all normies are getting cheated on by their gfs" and "I've never seen a woman feel attracted to a sub8 guy". how do they know? the answer is they don't, they are coping and talking out of their ass
Its nice to see some challenging the status quo though.

Its nice to see some challenging the status quo though.
I am indeed glad that this forum isn't an echo chamber and that things like this can be debated. would be a bit boring if everyone agreed on everything and it was just a circlejerk

Jbw law doesn’t work in white only countries
but it means u have the highest smv, i've seen 4/10 white guys with curry landwhales etc

I always think of sub8theory as hyperbole and/or a joke

I always think of it as hyperbole and/or a joke
@Tenshi thoughts? you sperged out and called me an IT user on my last anti-sub8 post so I'd like to hear your take

Chads are rare. So their point in of itself becomes invalid. I always saw "sub8" in a joking exaggerating way.

Chads are rare.
indeed. the archetypal Chad is not as common as some people think it is. in reality most of the girls I've had crushes on had sex with normie looking guys, and the same goes for most men

I think the reason some of them get butthurt is because they're stacychasers and volcels with massive standards. Ofc Stacy won't go below 8 or 9, that's her league.

In general I think the rule is sub5.

Good thread. It's always amusing when a self-proclaimed friendless NEET shut-in tries to educate others on how dating or friendships or tbh anything in the real world works. It's why a lot of people who don't do further research see the blackpill as a joke.

I always think of sub8theory as hyperbole and/or a joke
Chads are rare. So their point in of itself becomes invalid. I always saw "sub8" in a joking exaggerating way.

There are some idiots who really do believe in it. I always look out for 3 things when someone says something stupid.
1) Greycel
2) ER avi
3) Retarded username

From what I have seen it's usually those who think the blackpill is just saying as much edgy and absurd shit as possible.

I've had friends and social circles. I've seen plenty of dudes not getting shit. I have also seen dudes be in relationships, and not get sex, or that the girl secretly disliked her boyfriend, and also have seen normal looking dudes with fat chicks.

Obviously this isn't 100% universal, but it happens a good amount.
In general I think the rule is sub5.
it's sub5 or sub6 depending on location and whether you want non landwhales or are okay with landwhales.

In the USA, the fattest country on earth, it's difficult for a sub6 dude to get a non landwhale. not impossible, but difficult
my previous thread
which one?

Last edited:
@Tenshi thoughts? you sperged out and called me an IT user on my last anti-sub8 post so I'd like to hear your take
I didn't say that, just pointed out. You're exposing yourself papa sigma :feelskek:

It is a hyperbole, sub5 however is true tho. I almost never see a sub5 unless tallfag or betabuxxing with a girl. When I do it's usually an ugly ass fat bitch, like half of his PSL. As for sub8 while high tier normies and chadlites can still somehow get girls and later still slays, they definitely are not having a good time these days.

Also I don't think they're all cheating on these guys but it's a matter of opportunity and time, once chad arrives it's over. Since chads are rare many won't have the chance but this is changing as well since Tinder.

Im giga neet and i believe opposite