Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Common incel moment: people ALWAYS assume you don't have a gf even without asking and are shocked when they think you might

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Always happens to me, at work somehow the topic of dating came up, and eventually came to me. This chad-lite at work heard and in such a surprisingly way said to me "YOU HAVE A GF?????", he was kinda happy and hopeful like he knew that that's something i've always struggled with and that somehow I could maybe attract one (which I can't).

But this always happens, everyone anywhere always assumes I never have one, even when they don't ask or have any real evidence to go off of.

Then when they hear that I might have one or that I could maybe get one they get really surprised like I told them how to cure cancer or something.

It's really over when you're so sub-human that the thought of you attracting a girl is mind-blowing and unfathomable to others.

and for you IT cucks who lurk, no my personality isn't the problem, everyone at works likes being around me and finds me pleasant, how can I be so sure??? Because multiple people have said that to me.

Always happens to me, at work somehow the topic of dating came up, and eventually came to me. This chad-lite at work heard and in such a surprisingly way said to me "YOU HAVE A GF?????", he was kinda happy and hopeful like he knew that that's something i've always struggled with and that somehow I could maybe attract one (which I can't).

But this always happens, everyone anywhere always assumes I never have one, even when they don't ask or have any real evidence to go off of.

Then when they hear that I might have one or that I could maybe get one they get really surprised like I told them how to cure cancer or something.

It's really over when you're so sub-human that the thought of you attracting a girl is mind-blowing and unfathomable to others.

and for you IT cucks who lurk, no my personality isn't the problem, everyone at works likes being around me and finds me pleasant, how can I be so sure??? Because multiple people have said that to me.
IT will not touch this thread

Most people never assume I have a girlfriend; co-workers, classmates, and people at the gym I talk to occasionally don't even ask, the topic isn't even remotely addressed.
Shortly before I went blackpill, I once lied that I used to have a girlfriend, because I didn't want people to think I was a weirdo or a virgin, and the Tyrone that asked me was sincerely mindblown

Same. People say nice things about me all the time, personality is not an issue. The few times people ask me if I'm single, they'll say things like "why? You're such a nice guy!" The reason why IT basically cover their ears and shout 'LALALALALA' when reading our POV is because they are largely composed of women and women-worshiping cucks that REFUSE to believe that women are shallower than men

Nobody ever even asks. They all already know I'm single even if i never told them.

This is so true. Only old boomers who are too geriatric and oblivious ask if I have a gf. Everyone near my age can tell I’m too ugly and autistic to have a gf.

This is so true. Only old boomers who are too geriatric and oblivious ask if I have a gf. Everyone near my age can tell I’m too ugly and autistic to have a gf.
And you're a filthy brown monkey gyagagaga.

Jokes aside even boomers stopped asking me if I will ever get a gf. :feelsmage:
They now treat me like a child and give me chocholate :dafuckfeels:

I always walk away when people start talking about dating, I hate to keep explaining myself

ikr

My coworkers are polite enough not to ask. Especially foids JFL.

It's over.

"We know you don't have a girlfriend", is something I had an asshole tell me before.