Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Common complaints from betas

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Regarding my blackpiling in other communities and my responses:

You’re too repetitive! No one cares about jaws or eye shape: Well, once you get it through your head that looks matter, I’ll keep on posting. If you don’t like it, ban me. (Which they did at times only confirming that they’re afraid of the truth)

You’re gay/autistic for talking about looks: And you’re not “autistic” for going to work/school daily, getting rejected, and changing NOTHING yet hoping your life will magically improve? Also, aren’t you putting down people you claim are truly “oppressed” by slandering me?

You’re trying to get people hurt by suggesting drug combos or waste money on surgery, shy ugly guys do OK with women, some even get “hot” chicks: I didn’t know that using Adderall + Memantine occasionally was just as bad as opioids or whatever shit is causing an epidemic this year. Most incel guys either have non-social personalities or developed them after rejection to the nth. CBT doesn’t make socializing rewarding, stupids!

Some guys are plain ugly and need surgery not only to maybe get women but to be promoted at work and receive a modicum of respect. Yes, I mean ugly and not Hollywood ugly like a decent-looking guy in glasses.

If you’ve tried to blackpill other communities, what complaints have you encountered and what responses did you have or have now for them?

The bluepill/redpill is a cancer