Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Common chinese people know nothing about muslim people or islam

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Especially first generation chinese immigrants. They don't even know about muslims in their own country since the CCP government censors all info. My close friend's brother works in a company having a lot of foreigner employees and he told me this story.

So his girlfriend is chinese and he tried to redpill her on the MQ (muslim question). She wouldn't believe some of the things he said dismissing them as exaggerations. But then her company sent her to work in Jordan for a project. There, once she was sitting among the local employees, a guy left to get everyone some tea, came back and gave everyone tea except her. When she asked why he said, "You are here dying for a cup of tea while our Uighur brothers are living without water". She tried to lodge a complain with the manager for racism (something you can do in the US) and the manager was like "Is it true what they say about how Uighur's are killed in China". This dashed all her hopes lol. Guess she's pretty much red pilled now according to my friend

These Jordancels seem based af

Pajeet try not to think about Islam for 1 minute challenge (impossible)

I find it interesting that chinese government has its people so isolated and flow of information so regulated that they are completely unaware of certain geopolitical stuff.

Pajeet try not to think about Islam for 1 minute challenge (impossible)
That's what you're encouraged to do in Islam, though. They're just following his word. :feelsokman:

Getting insulted like this once is enough to change a woman's worldview and make her hate a certain group of people, yet we are told that we're insane for not liking the people who have bullied and abused us our entire lives.

I find it interesting that chinese government has its people so isolated and flow of information so regulated that they are completely unaware of certain geopolitical stuff.
Reminds me of how they were pushing some doctored videos about random, ordinary Italians supposedly saluting China and singing Chinese anthem after PRC sent Italy some medical supplies during the COVID bullshit in 2020:feelshaha::feelskek:. I legit feel bad for anyone who actually believed that that had happened.

Uighars should rape the shit out of Han whores. CCP ought to be annihilated for being revisionist.

Most Chinamen are basically subsaharan nιggεrs because they live in similar squalor and have no concept of civilization due to the Cultural Revolution

Reminds me of how they were pushing some doctored videos about random, ordinary Italians supposedly saluting China and singing Chinese anthem after PRC sent Italy some medical supplies during the COVID bullshit in 2020:feelshaha::feelskek:. I legit feel bad for anyone who actually believed that that had happened.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

This guy actually met another chinese guy who didn't even know that Uighur's exist

What is this thread doing in ID?

Getting insulted like this once is enough to change a woman's worldview and make her hate a certain group of people, yet we are told that we're insane for not liking the people who have bullied and abused us our entire lives.
Women base their entire world view around their social interactions it's just the way their brain is.
Most Chinamen are basically subsaharan nιggεrs because they live in similar squalor and have no concept of civilization due to the Cultural Revolution
Cultural revolution actually gave them some form of humanity but now under dengoid government those bugmen just live as docile NPCs in their small condos, never rebelling or thinking of removing the establishment . In cultural revolution commoners lynched and killed bureaucrats , politicians on daily basis. Doing something like that now would be impossible.