Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Common anti-inkwell argument - "No one owes you sex! You are not entitled to women!"

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
See this all the time on soy reddit and mainstream media articles talking about inkwells

What is a good response to this :bluepill: garbage??

Nobody owes women a safe country.

Nobody is entitled to anything. They’re not entitled to help if they’re choking to death. We simply have a need and are in pain because females won’t share love and sex with us. We have no reason to like or respect women if they’re not gonna share their love and sex with us

:foidSoy:sex is a human right teehee
okay have sex with me
:foidSoy:UMM U ARE NOT ENTITLTED TO SEX SWEATY!!1!

To be honest I've always ignored this one as it always seemed so absurd on the face of it that it didn't seem worth a response.

Mostly because I've never really heard incels say they were entitled to women. I mean, here and there but no more than in any other group.

I do think people want to live in a society where they get a fair shot at things though. The West is pretty gynocentric now so that's not especially conducive to giving men that fair shot.

Personally I am quite traditionalist/conservative and would quite like to see society go back to something resembling the 1950s or before, but even that I don't think is akin to saying I think that any man is owed sex or women somehow.

So the tl;dr is that basically what I'm saying is that it's a strawman argument.

BlackPillPres made a good video and forum post on this platitude.

Tl;dr no one deserves anything, most incels simply want sex or relationships or both.

reddit is bots. internet is dead.

I guess if they're a foid just ask them why they feel entitled to free contraceptives and abortions.

I have no idea why they say that, that is such a dumb point. I personally hate foids and have a very very low opinion of them. As a result of this I do not expect anything of them including kindness and respect, they are that terrible. Why on earth would I expect sex from them?

I hate them because they won't have sex have me and how I know they are like.

Laws that protect you from rape are a privilege, you are not entitled to not being raped

why are abusive chads more entitled than us?

why are abusive chads more entitled than us?
Right? Why are child molester chads more entitled to fefails (as evidenced by Chadfish experiments) whereas inkwells just posting mean comments are not entitled? I have argued with many a bluepiller and they cannot dispute the chadfish pill or they make some bullshit excuse like the chad is just a master of manipulation :foidSoy:

Right? Why are child molester chads more entitled to fefails (as evidenced by Chadfish experiments) whereas inkwells just posting mean comments are not entitled? I have argued with many a bluepiller and they cannot dispute the chadfish pill or they make some bullshit excuse like the chad is just a master of manipulation :foidSoy:
three words: I hate women, nothing to add

Single mothers aren't entitled to state support.

The poor aren't entitled to welfare.

Women aren't a "minority" entitled to affirmative action policies.

Material support for the elderly should be the responsibility of their families.

Yes indeed, let's have an ubser minimalist government and policies and see how that works out for everyone. :feelsdevil:

If you ask this shit in the year of Our Lord 2022 it’s over for you. Just spit on the face of every foid you see.

it's not about being entitled.. incels are against this gynocentric cucked society. women are put on a pedestal..

SEX IS A BIOLOGICAL NEED
Fucking retarded bluepilled niggers

People who say "No one is entitled to Sex, No one is entitled to Women" Demonstrate how
Heartless Ignorant Selfish they are with no Sympathy, Empathy or Compassion within them.
Just Watch how in an instant these fools would change their mind if they had Chronic Incel problems or became disabled, Just Watch . Anyone can become disabled or Incel. it's no Joke

Women aren't entitled to abortion.

I have no idea why they say that, that is such a dumb point. I personally hate foids and have a very very low opinion of them. As a result of this I do not expect anything of them including kindness and respect, they are that terrible. Why on earth would I expect sex from them?

I hate them because they won't have sex have me and how I know they are like.
If you were absolute ruler of Australia, women would have sex with you

I guess if they're a foid just ask them why they feel entitled to free contraceptives and abortions.
"You aren't entitled to abortions. No one owes you anything." When a woman talks about Roe v. Wade.

Single mothers aren't entitled to state support.

The poor aren't entitled to welfare.

Women aren't a "minority" entitled to affirmative action policies.

Material support for the elderly should be the responsibility of their families.

Yes indeed, let's have an ubser minimalist government and policies and see how that works out for everyone. :feelsdevil:
Agreed. I will end out on top once other people's goodies are removed.

"I am entitled to have sex with women"

No one is entitled to anything, including the right to live