Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Committing war crimes in ARMA

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I love to shoot at parachutes and shoot "dead targets" to make sure they are really dead. ACE2 for ARMA 2 has a damage system that shooting at the limbs doesn't do much damage, so you need to shoot the torso or many more times at the legs to be effective.

Here is me, after ramming through the bike, the soldier is injuried and unconscious. I then shot the bike to make it burn, watching from my ICBM truck as I witness him burning.

graphics look like complete dog shit
even though im a gamercel i actually never played it, is it worth getting into in 2024?

Me frying noodle racemixer with a pilot chad and nigger gangster alive

graphics look like complete dog shit
even though im a gamercel i actually never played it, is it worth getting into in 2024?
I play these old games because they load much faster and has way more mod content.

Hooker killing

Speaking of which, I hate the fact that you have an immunity cheat for only five minutes in Gta5, bunch of scum who is behind this .

I love to shoot at parachutes and shoot "dead targets" to make sure they are really dead. ACE2 for ARMA 2 has a damage system that shooting at the limbs doesn't do much damage, so you need to shoot the torso or many more times at the legs to be effective.

Here is me, after ramming through the bike, the soldier is injuried and unconscious. I then shot the bike to make it burn, watching from my ICBM truck as I witness him burning.

View attachment 1034221View attachment 1034222View attachment 1034223
I do this in arma 3 and sometimes have BM21 grad bomb IDF to smitherines while A-10 warthog finish the job followed by apache to catch the runners if anyone remain, Then riflemen troops will swoop the area to check if the jews are really dead.

Jews like shoes strewn around the room like shoes - moonman