Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Comments under "30% men aren't sexhaving" video

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
There last 4 screenshots will be posted below because of this website 20 media limit

There were way more but I didn't have the mental strength to keep reading them
If you want to mine

V01
V02
V03
V04
V05
V06
V07
V08
V09
V10
V11
V12
V13
V14
V15
V16
V17
V18
V19
V20

Nothing surprising here. Its only the beginning of the rise of doomers and inceldom

Our numbers grow day by day :feelsdevil: think about all those potential mass unalivERs we can radicalize :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Virgin but not incel :lul:

Virgin but not incel :lul:
hopefully all incels-in-denial will all one day come to realize the blackpill, so we can make change:feelsdevil:

Tldr it's over

The data Was from 2018 it got worse. They afraid to publish the study :blackpill:

Relax man this is all inkwells invention

we grow stronger everyday. it will become a serious issue soon

i guess not taking showers and bad personalities are trending:feelshaha:

If around 1/3 of men aren't having sex, it just means that 1/3 of men have bad personalities right? I read that from inceltear on reddit so it must be true broskis.

They better get their bucks and passports ready. Plenty of meat out there in the world for sale.

we grow stronger everyday. it will become a serious issue soon
We will prepare. We will grow stronger. When the time is right, we will emerge and take our rightful place as the supreme gentlemen of the universe!

(((They))) cant hold the :blackpill: & ensuing inkel rebellion back for much longer :smonk:

So many bluepilled incels right there
Hopefully they'll find the blackpill and join us :feelsLSD:

The data Was from 2018 it got worse. They afraid to publish the study :blackpill:
soyciety isn't ready for it. 2022 data would be a supernova blackpill

Lol they act like being virgins in their late 20s are normal and fine in the comments tf? the amount of cope is insane oh my job wont allow me, i dont have social skills, im working on myself, why the fuck do people do this to themself they r clinging on to something that doesn't exist. You are a virgin because of how you look theres no other reason you can legit never say a word and foids will want you if youre attractive, just look at the "unspoken rizz" bullshit just another way to say be attractive normies will say "unspoken rizz" before admitting the blackpill its so sad

Even normal men who isolated themselves throughout a substantial duration of time shall eventually experience enough attention from a woman to motivate themselves to ask her out on a date.
No they won’t. How would a guy that’s almost never around foids ever get any attention? If you’re a high inhib recluse with barely any friends you’ll never meet any foids to get any attention from.

The real percentage is significantly higher

This graph is actually quite misleading:

https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

And the rise of sexlessness isn't as much as that graph makes it seem. I know that it has been spread in the Blackpillosphere for years now, but we must look at the wider context. For one it was originally spread by Feminist media to laugh at men (misandric schadenfreude) and they did it to get "anger clicks", then incels took it and ran with it.

The issue with that graph is that it doesn't tell the whole story and that multiple studies have found other trends.

I'm not saying that male sexlessness isn't rising, but I think that this graph will be seen as "ahead of its time" in the future (though I'll write a thread about that sometime in the future).

It's over for men tbh. At some point, most men will have to realize this, and will likely reach the conclusion that it's just not worth it, nothing is. Many will rope, many will just drop out and NEET somehow. The life deal guys are offered nowadays isn't worth it.

Yet they ridicule us incels when we are decades ahead of them with these facts. Fuck normies.

Holy shit
OP you weren't kidding when you said you didn't had the heart to read more comments, this shit was beyond sad. How can there be so many men in these conditions and still be :bluepill: or at the very best :redpill:, literally future betabuxxers who will continue the cycle.

This broke my heart even though I knew it was over for men and had no hope for normies but shit. This explains why women are still winning. Men are just too stupid and cowardly to wake up from their :bluepill: state.

This graph is actually quite misleading:

https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

And the rise of sexlessness isn't as much as that graph makes it seem. I know that it has been spread in the Blackpillosphere for years now, but we must look at the wider context. For one it was originally spread by Feminist media to laugh at men (misandric schadenfreude) and they did it to get "anger clicks", then incels took it and ran with it.

The issue with that graph is that it doesn't tell the whole story and that multiple studies have found other trends.

I'm not saying that male sexlessness isn't rising, but I think that this graph will be seen as "ahead of its time" in the future (though I'll write a thread about that sometime in the future).
Looking forward to it

Women will eventually accept to settle for a lower-status male (which is the average male) as long as he provides something she desires/necessitates.

A woman who is finished entertaining pleasantries will make it obvious that she is interested in starting a new life with a reclusive normie betabuxx and he will instinctively approach her even if she already has children.

No they won't, women would rather keep dating top tier males and even accept that they have to share that guy with other women. They'd rather take the 2% chance that a Chad will commit to them, anything but settling for their lower tier looksmatch.
In the future a lot of women will be """"femcels"""" while still getting railed by Chad on a regular basis, while their looksmatch will die as a virgin.

Only 30 % in 2022 ? what a fucking fake :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’d wager it’s around 40% of guys under 30 now (this is including nearcels and men who maybe had sex once with a 4/10 many years ago but remained sexless since)

Holy shit the amount of coping incels in the comments is astounding, ohh i am not dating because of career, because I am insecure, because I am not ready jfl noo you aren't dating you fuckin piece of shit because no one wants to date you, because you aren't chad, because you are fucking ugly, it surprises me the extent that incels would go for to avoid accepting that they are incels, men biggest weakness is their ability to cope.

Lol they act like being virgins in their late 20s are normal and fine in the comments tf? the amount of cope is insane oh my job wont allow me, i dont have social skills, im working on myself, why the fuck do people do this to themself they r clinging on to something that doesn't exist. You are a virgin because of how you look theres no other reason you can legit never say a word and foids will want you if youre attractive, just look at the "unspoken rizz" bullshit just another way to say be attractive normies will say "unspoken rizz" before admitting the blackpill its so sad
Incels in denial need to just swallow the blackpill and quit coping, it’s even sadder that they try to make excuses as to why they’re virgins

I find it very ironic that a stacy slut is presenting a video about male sexlessness.

If you want male sexlessness to be eliminated, maybe you dumb sluts should open your legs for unattractive men instead of chad only

Women will eventually accept to settle for a lower-status male (which is the average male) as long as he provides something she desires/necessitates.

A woman who is finished entertaining pleasantries will make it obvious that she is interested in starting a new life with a reclusive normie betabuxx and he will instinctively approach her even if she already has children.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXG48Wd8dS8

:lul::lul::lul:

When we will rise in each corner of this shit pit world not a single foid above the age of 18 going to be left we will fuck everyone up.