Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Comment sections don't exist on so many news sites.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
They're literally not allowing any one to speak out against degeneracy anywhere, except for redpill/blackpill forums. Then, they just need to label these online communities as "terrorists" and they can then shut them down and the whole internet is censored.

Freedom of speech isn't dead, it was never alive

They shut down comment sections, but for profit reasons.

They don't want too many "controversial" opinions to be seen on their website, because if word gets out that the news site allows those kinds of comments on the sites it could scare the shareholders and result in a loss of profit.

It also affects advertisers, they don't want to advertise on a controversial platform.

Same thing happened with YouTube. It started demonitizing literally everything back in 2015 when Colgate started complaining that its ads would pop up when someone viewed a video about a beheading.

They shut down comment sections, but for profit reasons.

They don't want too many "controversial" opinions to be seen on their website, because if word gets out that the news site allows those kinds of comments on the sites it could scare the shareholders and result in a loss of profit.

It also affects advertisers, they don't want to advertise on a controversial platform.

Same thing happened with YouTube. It started demonitizing literally everything back in 2015 when Colgate started complaining that its ads would pop up when someone viewed a video about a beheading.
High IQ post

why would colegate get mad about that?

Did you get it done?

why would colegate get mad about that?

Because many companies hire a marketing team whose goal is to protect the company's brand. Subliminal messaging and subconscious association is something they take extremely seriously.

They're worried that somebody might watch a controversial video that starts with their advertisement, and then go on to think that Colgate sponsors Nazis, or beheadings, or whatever.

YouTube basically got an ultimatum from companies, either stop their advertisements from showing up on non-family friendly videos or they will stop paying for their advertising services. And since YouTube and almost all news/social media platforms are dependent on ad revenue to be profitable, they comply.

News and social media companies don't give a fuck about your free speech, free expression shit. They're out to make money, and if a certain opinion is going to lose them profit then they're going to do everything they can to get rid of it.

Last edited:
Freedom to express your views is a big fucking joke.

They're literally not allowing any one to speak out against degeneracy anywhere, except for redpill/blackpill forums. Then, they just need to label these online communities as "terrorists" and they can then shut them down and the whole internet is censored.

The comments sections on news sites were highly shilled toward the end anyway.

They were only really useful when calling out hidden attempts to strip civil liberties in legislation or pointing out holes in western war propaganda like Assad supposedly gassing Syrians in 2013 apparently warranting calls for military strikes.

Spot on.
I remember a few years ago, a mayor Dutch newspaper called "Telegraaf" had such a comment section.
It was quite interesting to read all these comments, and you could clearly notice that people had no trust at all in their government.

The reason they removed ALL comment sections everywhere is not so much because they want to silence us.
It has everything to do with putting in place SOCIAL ENGINEERING stuff in the articles and they want to push that without anyone having the possibility to underline and/or question that.

Today news outlets all over the world are just mouthpieces of the jews, designed to make you more stupid or braindead, to roam profit of locally fabricated celebs, instill terror or manipulate public opinion so that it fits their narrative.

I have since then dumped any and all such "news" sites because you can smell the jewry from a mile away.
Now most of all I read/view twitter, youtube and facebook, and even there the jews have managed to sneak in a faker or two.

It exists sometimes, but usually in neutral articles.
They don't want anyone to criticize their feminist ideology

They were there, but got removed. People were checking comments first to judge the reliability of an article. They cant allow that!
:feelskek:

That's why the gab comment page stuff was such a good idea. I'm assuming it's still around I haven't tried in awhile. I know they made they were making their own browser for whatever reason

Yeah I've noticed that too. Especially on online news articles. I wonder why :waitwhat:

Its also perfectly legal for news and media sites to deliberately lie to their readers. Obama passed it under the Smith-Mundt authorization act in 2012. News sites dont want to be called on their bullshit.

Sure i did...
It was so perfect it was listed as an accident
It's about time

Present me news/link/ article of accident

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back