Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Coming to terms with one's inferiority as an ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Racepill is brutal, it's so hard to accept that I never had a chance at a decent life and that I was basically born dead. No matter how much of a loser a cumskin is, they are still superior to me. The can be neckbeards with piss jugs, they can be doughy /r/inceltear pedophiles, etc. They will will always be better than, they have more inherent value than me and females would never pick me over a white person. Even if a white man is deformed, he's still desirable to females because of his blue eyes. But me, I will never be desirable, even if I salvaged my life and earned a lot of money and gymcelled in a hyperbolic time chamber, I'd still never be good enough for a foid, not even a 3' tall jungle noodle whore. Why do we ethnics even exist?

My little Egyptian brother and most of his friends are suburban middle class wannabe gangstas, none of them are good looking but they all seem to do fine with females, is there any truth in thug game?

The brotherpill destroyed me

Also just come to Sharm Al-Sheikh and slay prime Russian foids bro!

45155475.jpg

Cherrypicking, no one wants to marry a fesikhcel.
Nearly every Egyptian i know who went to coastal areas got laid with prime white females and you mog them all

EeDiF6bWoAUlDmz

Tbh he's pretty pathetic and cucked for self hating and worshipping whites, but you can't deny that he can be pretty funny sometimes and his jokes are unique
:feelsYall:

I went to Egypt once. It was awful. The sites were beautiful but the cities were just filled with garbage and the streets were full of men just sitting doing nothing. Then there were the annoying merchants for tourists and the infinite supply of beggars. (JFL at the beggars completely ignoring Chinese tourists btw. That was kind of funny at least.)

I can relate,white is so beautiful,average whites look like this
IMG 20210719 183430

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719_183201.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719_183201.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 47
Yes as ethnic minority youre beyond fucked as third class citizen unless you are rich. You get nothing from idolizing and worshiping white people. Sorry but sometimes it seem like you are either a white guy trolling or your only problem is not having blue eyes.

The brotherpill destroyed me

Also just come to Sharm Al-Sheikh and slay prime Russian foids bro!

45155475.jpg
that guy is bald so you know he's betabuxing, must be some sheik or something, or even just a hardworking wageslave
Nearly every Egyptian i know who went to coastal areas got laid with prime white females and you mog them all
most guys lie about getting laid

that guy is bald so you know he's betabuxing, must be some sheik or something, or even just a hardworking wageslave
Egyptians are poor dude i doubt he would have enough money to betabuxx a European, we usually struggle to marry another Egyptian due to money
most guys lie about getting
I saw proof

Egyptians are poor dude i doubt he would have enough money to betabuxx a European, we usually struggle to marry another Egyptian due to money

I saw proof
Ngl if that's true it could brutally debunk the jbwpill (as long as the proof is real and it was several guys not one cherry picked case):worryfeels:

Ngl if that's true it could brutally debunk the jbwpill (as long as the proof is real and it was several guys not one cherry picked case):worryfeels:
jbw will only get you some mentally ill self hating 2/10 jungle gooks unless you're good looking. But you have an easier time being a good looking white than a good looking ethnic due to eye color halo

jbw will only get you some mentally ill self hating 2/10 jungle gooks unless you're good looking. But you have an easier time being a good looking white than a good looking ethnic due to eye color halo
High IQ

Racepill is brutal, it's so hard to accept that I never had a chance at a decent life and that I was basically born dead. \
Question. Would u rather be 6'5 Chaddam or a 5'4 2/10 whitecel?

Question. Would u rather be 6'5 Chaddam or a 5'4 2/10 whitecel?
Chaddam due to height pill. I am 5'5 and everyday I wake up, I get into a bad mood once I go out and get height mogged and humiliated by a female walking by. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Chaddam due to height pill. I am 5'5 and everyday I wake up, I get into a bad mood once I go out and get height mogged and humiliated by a female walking by. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsrope:
High IQ. Height=Face>Race.

Racepill is brutal, it's so hard to accept that I never had a chance at a decent life and that I was basically born dead. No matter how much of a loser a cumskin is, they are still superior to me. The can be neckbeards with piss jugs, they can be doughy /r/inceltear pedophiles, etc. They will will always be better than, they have more inherent value than me and females would never pick me over a white person. Even if a white man is deformed, he's still desirable to females because of his blue eyes. But me, I will never be desirable, even if I salvaged my life and earned a lot of money and gymcelled in a hyperbolic time chamber, I'd still never be good enough for a foid, not even a 3' tall jungle noodle whore. Why do we ethnics even exist?
So do you have to say about ethnics who get laid :feelsjuice:

Race is face, an ethnic face is undesirable while a white face is admired by all.
True, ethnicity does directly affect phenotype. I would much rather be a 6'4 Tyrone than a 5'2 whitecel with blue eyes though.

Nah cope

Ethnics out here are still getting laid in the west :feelsjuice: you have no answer for them.
those Ethnics have white blood from being rape babies

In life there has to be winners (whites) and losers (ethnics)

it is what it is

Still shitskin ethnics getting laid :feelsjuice:
they are fake shitskins with white DNA even if it's 1/128th. true 100% non white like me never get laid without rape or arranged marriage

Someone forgot to tell that to the foids.
Because I can go on the streets right now and show hundreds if not thousands of hours of video footage of blacks with white women.

Tyrones, black criminals and black hobos on crack get more woman in 1 week than I did my whole life.
The only ethnics that I never saw get any women are curries and asians.
Blacks don't count as ethnic tbh. They are their own thing.

they are fake shitskins with white DNA even if it's 1/128th. true 100% non white like me never get laid without rape or arranged marriage
Im not entirely convinced but ok :feelssus:

Well, what about latinos then?
most Latinos are partially white and have white rape DNA. true 100% shitskin curry(DNA test confirmed) like me is trucel.

Was it you who did an ancestry test and found out you were like 0.1% fesikhcel?
In life there has to be winners (whites) and losers (ethnics)

it is what it is
We lost the moment we were conceived, brutal.

Was it you who did an ancestry test and found out you were like 0.1% fesikhcel?

We lost the moment we were conceived, brutal.
I did but they fixed the error and now I am 99.7% curry 0.3% korean