Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Coming out of the closet] im still a kissless virgin

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
A lot of people seem to think im a fakecel because ive had sex with ethnics but i haven't had sex with any ethnic, ive only rejected ethnics back in highschool because of low T sexdrive and autism. If i could go back in time i would have sex with them but now im to ugly to attract even ethnic women and land whales. Im going to be a kissless virgin for life. its truly over

if you had girls attracted to you the door is that way

How did you reject them? Did they ask you out on a date and you said no?

if you had girls attracted to you the door is that way

multiple ways, they showed strong iois, one ethnic slut offered me sex but i didnt take advantage. now im to ugly and its never going to happen

troll

also jfl same guy who made the thread "if you have sex with an ethnic you're still incel they dont count"

also jfl same guy who made the thread "if you have sex with an ethnic you're still incel they dont count"
He's kinda right, at least on the point about landwhales. Fucking landwhales is cope. You wouldn't be an incel, but you haven't really made it if you're fucking fat chicks.

one ethnic slut offered me sex but i didnt take advantage.
You sure she wasn't just messing with you? Girls do that sometimes.

He's kinda right, at least on the point about landwhales. Fucking landwhales is cope. You wouldn't be an incel, but you haven't really made it if you're fucking fat chicks.

You sure she wasn't just messing with you? Girls do that sometimes.
she gave me strong iois before that

Jfl no girl ever offered me sex, jbw or in your case just look white reigns supreme,

Also jfl at people calling me a fakecel, I repeat no girl ever offered me sex, while guys like op who had sluts offer him sex, lol you are the true volcel not me

How attractive were they?

Jfl no girl ever offered me sex, jbw or in your case just look white reigns supreme,

Also jfl at people calling me a fakecel, I repeat no girl ever offered me sex, while guys like op who had sluts offer him sex, lol you are the true volcel not me
Yeah. I'd say I'm equivalent to a 0.25/10 white guy in terms of smv