Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coming out: I want to be chad

Bianor

Bianor

Qualis artifex pereo
★★★★★
For a few years now I've mildly disliked myself for who I am and I wanted to be a pretty, manly guy. I wanted to be a chad and get a girlfriend. I hated this world for bringing me into this world as a sub5. I'm also stacysexual. I'm sub5 but I consider myself to be a chad however I don't feel it. I get mocked by others around me for "pretending" to be a chad and I start to think that maybe I really never will be one, even though I am. I look like a sub5, I have sub5 genitals, I was born as a sub5 and I have been told that, quite frankly, that is who I will be for the rest of my life. I want to cry a lot whenever I think about this. I want to be a prince in a faraway land and rescue a princess. I have had a male friend who had mogged me before, and I was depressed and was known as the "quiet kid" in school before because I knew that I would never mog him. I am crying writing this. When I become old enough, I'm sort of considering going through chadgender surgery, however I'm not too sure yet as I have heard it doesn't always end up too good. I'm sorry to those I've dissapointed.

It's all About your looks, unfortunately

For a few years now I've mildly disliked myself for who I am and I wanted to be a pretty, manly guy. I wanted to be a chad and get a girlfriend. I hated this world for bringing me into this world as a sub5. I'm also stacysexual. I'm sub5 but I consider myself to be a chad however I don't feel it. I get mocked by others around me for "pretending" to be a chad and I start to think that maybe I really never will be one, even though I am. I look like a sub5, I have sub5 genitals, I was born as a sub5 and I have been told that, quite frankly, that is who I will be for the rest of my life. I want to cry a lot whenever I think about this. I want to be a prince in a faraway land and rescue a princess. I have had a male friend who had mogged me before, and I was depressed and was known as the "quiet kid" in school before because I knew that I would never mog him. I am crying writing this. When I become old enough, I'm sort of considering going through chadgender surgery, however I'm not too sure yet as I have heard it doesn't always end up too good. I'm sorry to those I've dissapointed.
poetry :blackpill:

"Hey, Elliot Rodger here"

Lifefuel for copypastacels

everyone here doing the same copypasta

200 7
literally me

you mog dude!!

Stunning and brave

DNR but I identify as chad. Forget the LGBTQ im starting a new thing and for now its just C.