Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coming out: I want to be a Chad

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
For a few years now I've deeply hated myself for who I am and I wanted to be a tall, good-looking man. I wanted to be a Chad and get a girlfriend. I hated this world for bringing me into this world as a subhuman. I’m also Stacy-sexual. I'm schizo and I consider myself to be a Chad however I don't feel it. I get mocked by anti-MSTWs around me for "pretending" to be a Chad and I start to think that maybe I really never will be one, even though I am. I look like an incel, I have a small penis, I was born as a sub 5 and I have been told that, quite frankly, that is who I will be for the rest of my life. I want to cry a lot whenever I think about this. I want to be a prince in a faraway land and be rimjobbed by a princess. I have had a female friend who I had feelings for before, and I was depressed and was known as the "quiet kid" in school before because I knew that she would never reciprocate my feelings. I am crying writing this. When I become old enough, I'm sort of considering going through phalloplasty, however I'm not too sure yet as I have heard it doesn't always end up too good. I'm sorry to those I've dissapointed.

#woke #icantbreed #blueballsmatter #lovenothate

You will never be a Chad (YWNBAC)

Coming out: I want to be a tallfag

For a few years now I've deeply hated myself for who I am and I wanted to be a tall skyscraper of a man. I wanted to be a tallfag and get my 4'11 girlfriend. I hated this world for bringing me into this world as a manlet. I'm also tall stacysexual. I'm a manlet but I consider myself to have the outgoing assertive personality of a tallfag however I don't feel it. I get mocked by others around me for being a manlet and I start to think I will never really be a tallfag. I am a manlet, I am gymmaxxed and look like a compensating manlet. I want to cry a lot whenever I think about this. I want to be a tallfag in a faraway land rescuing princesses and making her feel protected with my tallfagness. I had a tall friend in school who I was living vicariously though and I was depressed and known as the "quiet short kid" in school before because I knew I could never replicate his height. I am crying writing this. When I moneymaxx enough I'm sort of considering going through leg lengthening surgery, however I am not too sure yet as I have heard it doesn't always end up too good. I'm sorry to my fellow manlets that I have dissapointed.

Coming out: I want to be a tallfag

For a few years now I've deeply hated myself for who I am and I wanted to be a tall skyscraper of a man. I wanted to be a tallfag and get my 4'11 girlfriend. I hated this world for bringing me into this world as a manlet. I'm also tall stacysexual. I'm a manlet but I consider myself to have the outgoing assertive personality of a tallfag however I don't feel it. I get mocked by others around me for being a manlet and I start to think I will never really be a tallfag. I am a manlet, I am gymmaxxed and look like a compensating manlet. I want to cry a lot whenever I think about this. I want to be a tallfag in a faraway land rescuing princesses and making her feel protected with my tallfagness. I had a tall friend in school who I was living vicariously though and I was depressed and known as the "quiet short kid" in school before because I knew I could never replicate his height. I am crying writing this. When I moneymaxx enough I'm sort of considering going through leg lengthening surgery, however I am not too sure yet as I have heard it doesn't always end up too good. I'm sorry to my fellow manlets that I have dissapointed.

i want to be a dictator so I can purify this twisted soyciety

Phalloplasty is your first thought? This just got me thinking though if people can identify as the opposite gender and get surgeries, then why can't chad-o-plasty be standardized. I don't know about you but I'm a Chad trapped in the body of a genetic failure.

Take your pills, goy.
The_Happy_Merchant.jpg