Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coming from a poor low income ethnic family is suifuel

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
None of my family members ( including my parents) are successful. They're all wage slaves who cope with either religion or alcohol. Growing up I had to self teach a lot of things; everything was done by trial and error as I didn't have anyone to guide me.

No one is a business owner or an accomplished individual. My cousins are low-income wage slaves and the female cousins are whores ( one of whom got pregnant at 14, she has 2 kids).

There are no role models in my family, only losers. I'm the only virgin too.

everything was done by trial and error as I didn't have anyone to guide me.
I can relate a lot to that.

It really sucks. My family is not that bad since there are a couple of careermaxxed individuals like one of my aunts who live here, but most people are wagies as well. But at least I do have a nice house, thanks to my great-grandfather.

Having a kid is something so serious, it baffles me how people go so nonchalantly about it. Having a kid in subpar conditions is cruelty, you just can't argue against it. Even having a kid at all can be questioned from a moral perspective.

Too bad only high IQ people and races think about such stuff.

Being poor and ugly is really the worst possible scenario in life. You can't even buy more copes if you don't work your ass of in a shitty job you hate.

work your ass of in a shitty job you hate.
That's even worse than just being poor. I'd take living off handouts, no matter how low status and how little I had, over that.

That's even worse than just being poor. I'd take living off handouts, no matter how low status and how little I had, over that.
What if you don't have a choice ? And have to help your family and friends...

That sounds like it sucks, OP.

I'm the same in this fucked up country, I could cope living as a middle class incel on a first world country but in this shithole here I can't

None of my family members ( including my parents) are successful. They're all wage slaves who cope with either religion or alcohol. Growing up I had to self teach a lot of things; everything was done by trial and error as I didn't have anyone to guide me.

No one is a business owner or an accomplished individual. My cousins are low-income wage slaves and the female cousins are whores ( one of whom got pregnant at 14, she has 2 kids).

There are no role models in my family, only losers. I'm the only virgin too.

These behavioral traits are indicative of low IQ in your lineage/family (not saying you are). Excluding North East Asians, ethnics generally have low IQs on average.

Worst part of coming from a fucking refugee background is that you have no connections. You whitecels are lucky as fuck

yeah the feels, it feels bad too when your in a first world country but poor, constantly round wealthy and middle class people it makes you feel even poorer, and they take so much for granted. its nice to be poor around other poor folks, you dont realize what you miss out in life

What is your race specifically OP? just curious.

Exact fucking same for me. The only exception is my chad grandfather who was rich. All his money went to my grandma tho. (Probably better than giving it to my mothers and her sisters)

That’s losing just about every lottery at the beginning of life.