Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Comic I found about currywhores and JBW

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
Fr 8

Randomly came across this comic...and cumskins will say JBW is cope even the parents want him to date their daughter...it's completely over for ethnics.

Race traitor deathnic whores should be gang raped

Who cares who she marries after she's been dicked? Only undicked women are eligible for marriage. If my daughter took a dick, I'd disown her, don't care if she breeds with niggers, I have no daughter.

Who cares who she marries after she's been dicked? Only undicked women are eligible for marriage. If my daughter took a dick, I'd disown her, don't care if she breeds with niggers, I have no daughter.
How do you know she's been dicked down

How do you know she's been dicked down
Some famous rapper has a gynecologist check his daughter's hymen every month.

My plan to have a family is to go to the middle east though. I just wouldn't let her go outside lmao.

As much as jbw is true, this comic isn’t illustrating that. They only want her to marry the mayo when he says he has a private jet jfl. Just be rich theory

As much as jbw is true, this comic isn’t illustrating that. They only want her to marry the mayo when he says he has a private jet jfl. Just be rich theory
But ofc the rich guy is white and look how she is crying for an average white guy.

But ofc the rich guy is white and look how she is crying for an average white guy.
An average rich white guy. What point are you making?

Jbw is true but this comic isn’t showing it

No cumskin with a private jet will care about pajeetas lol

An average rich white guy. What point are you making?

Jbw is true but this comic isn’t showing it
Nigga she's crying over some average cumskin this is JBW is full effect even the ability to make it in life is JBW

Nigga she's crying over some average cumskin this is JBW is full effect even the ability to make it in life is JBW
An “average” white man who owns a private jet. Yes every average white man has one of those. You are a fucking moron :feelskek:

JBW is real, and you dilute it by spreading shit that isn’t JBW and pretending it is

An “average” white man who owns a private jet. Yes every average white man has one of those. You are a fucking moron :feelskek:

JBW is real, and you dilute it by spreading shit that isn’t JBW and pretending it is
I meant average looking you idiot and white guys are more likely to be finically successful so that's JBW in itself don't quote me boy.

Only because he's rich, and DESPITE him being white you utter brainlet. That's the point of the entire comic.
Nigga fuck the parents!! I meant the whore! WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!! Her wanting a white man despite what her parents taught her proves this more!!!!

Only because he's rich, and DESPITE him being white you utter brainlet. That's the point of the entire comic.
Fuck you quote me again and your mother's a cum guzzling slut

ILL TAKE ON THIS WHOLE FORUM

War Fight GIF by TRT

@FemoidsGTFO

@AnilBashir

I meant average looking you idiot and white guys are more likely to be finically successful so that's JBW in itself don't quote me boy.
I know you did. An average looking white guy… who just so happens to be super wealthy, totally changing his value to a curry foid and her family. The whole point of the comic :feelsseriously:

I know you did. An average looking white guy… who just so happens to be super wealthy, totally changing his value to a curry foid and her family. The whole point of the comic :feelsseriously:

white guys are more likely to be finically successful so that's JBW in itself don't quote me boy.
And what did I say

And what did I say
An average looking white guy isn’t getting a private jet because he’s white. Wtf are you smoking :feelskek:

The same comic could have been made about an Indian tech millionaire and the same point would have been made. It’s about betabuxxing jfl!

Don’t dilute JBW with these incorrect examples

An average looking white guy isn’t getting a private jet because he’s white. Wtf are you smoking :feelskek:
White people are ahead not only in looks but in economic status to. Why do you think whites can geomaxx to these foreign countries in the first place. JBW can apply to ethnics holding white skin with economic value as well. Just admit I'm right.

White people are ahead not only in looks but in economic status too. Why do you think whites can geomaxx to these foreign countries in the first place. JBW can apply to ethnics holding white skin with economic value as well. Just admit I'm right.
Yes they get ahead. They don’t become billionaires due to their skin color however. You just sound like a retard and discredit actual good arguments when you say shit like that

Another self hating white worshipping ethnic cuck thread

The same comic could have been made about an Indian tech millionaire and the same point would have been made. It’s about betabuxxing jfl!
She still doesn't want some pajeet clearly are you telling me he just happened to be white :foidSoy::soy:

She still doesn't want some pajeet clearly are you telling me he just happened to be white :foidSoy::soy:
It’s a comic? What do you want me to say? You don’t understand the very obvious point of the joke… you have a room temperature IQ

It’s a comic? What do you want me to say? You don’t understand the very obvious point of the joke… you have a room temperature IQ
I get the point this still proves JBW she brought a white guy home because he's white. And the parents were ok getting cucked because of the money he has. Whites can't lose basically! I'm not stupid

White people own 86% of wealth and make up 60% of the population​

Last edited:
Nigga stfu I'll bash your skull in with a stone
Sit down and serve ur white master. Bring me some wine and kiss my white feet filthy ethnic slave.
If u refuse you will get flayed

Sit down and serve ur white master. Bring me some wine and kiss my white feet filthy ethnic slave.
If u refuse you will get flayed
I'd rather be flayed

Your just not looking at it from my perspective but that's ok idgaf your the one getting cucked

You can’t even spell. It’s you’re not your. And no curry foid wants me anyway. It is therefore impossible for me to get cucked. Why do I care if an Indian sexhaver gets cucked :feelskek:

You can’t even spell. It’s you’re not your. And no curry foid wants me anyway. It is therefore impossible for me to get cucked. Why do I care if an Indian sexhaver gets cucked :feelskek:
Bro you win! It was low effort thread there you go :rolleyes: I don't wanna have comment battles