Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Comfy Gym mog

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★
See the college freshman Zoomers on Benchpress.
Mostly DYEL (Do you Even lift?) :feelsUgh:

:soy: Big guy, stood next to him he’s probably 6’5+ but also massive like a hippo.

Just saw him fail at 1 rep of 185 pounds:lul:, “hey fellas, just here to make sure you’re safe” (I’m here to MOG) I show them how that they should use the safety if they bench alone.

“Mind if I try?”
Bench their 185 for 8 reps. :feelshehe:
The guy that was trying to mog me but I’m immune and just BTFO him :feelscomfy:

He was visibly embarrassed that i outlifted him :feelsahh: because they set that weight up for him assuming he could do it because he’s a really big guy.

Riot Games Win GIF by Honda

Nothing like the feeling of mog :feelzez:

The cherry on top was the guy that was jealous and accused me of ego lifting and I told him that 185 is my regular and that my 1RM is probably 230. :feelskek:
Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

I should have told them I was a vegan or something to make them just give up :lul:

He's gonna go home and get laid unlike you tho so stop the gym cope

Damn, that makes me feel better. My bench is absolute shit and I have terrible chest genetics. I can bench 200lbs for 1 though

How long have you been gymcelling?

How long have you been gymcelling?
About a year fren :feelsaww:
Damn, that makes me feel better. My bench is absolute shit and I have terrible chest genetics. I can bench 200lbs for 1 though
200 is impressive especially if your body weight is below that. Most guys can’t even bench their own body weight.

About a year fren :feelsaww:

200 is impressive especially if your body weight is below that. Most guys can’t even bench their own body weight.
Thanks bro, I weigh 176lbs. I only bench just over a plate for reps though -155lbs