Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Comfy games?

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Do you know any new or old comfy games?
I'm so bored and I don't have anything to play right now.

Garrfield Kart Furious Racing

don't know what comfy games mean tbh

Gta San Andreas for an old game
Metro 2033 and Last Light for some comfy Slav kino

minecraft. i play it all the time on my playstation4.

...h-hey, where'd everybody go?

Hyper light drifter

I play a lot Krunker

download 3ds emulator and load up smt4 apocalypse.

Animal crossing on the gamecube

Elite Dangerous

Minecraft
Unravel
Limbo
The Last Guardian
Tomb Raider new game

Does anyone know if you can emulate Luigi's Mansion 3?

Stardew Valley. You can even marry oneitis in this game. Instant 10/10

A game where you can drive in the city (@Blacktarpill do you know a good game for this) or perhaps Sims 4.

I dont play COMFY games :feelzez:
gaming is not meant to be COMFY
this is war:feels:

Can you choose to drive with a car?
I think there are mods for it in which you can. I don't like modding trucking simulators, though.

I think there are mods for it in which you can. I don't like modding trucking simulators, though.

Is there any kind of decent game where you can drive a car with a large choice of different cars?

Is there any kind of decent game where you can drive a car with a large choice of different cars?
BeamNG Drive is one of those. You can also crash them and the damage is super realistic.

Mario 64 if you have an N64 or emulator

eu4
total war games
hoi4
victoria 2
civ 5
civ 4
Sid mieres pirates!
Sid meiers colonization

BeamNG Drive is one of those. You can also crash them and the damage is super realistic.

Looks quite decent. I remember back then when I was a child. I played some racing game but I only went for free mode, so I could drive within the city traffic. It looks like that I have been driver licence pilled from an early age on.

Euro truck simulator 2

BeamNG Drive is one of those.
Are you just able to drive around normally, like if you were just going out cruising in real life? Are the maps big? Are there a lot of roads? If so, that actually sounds like it might be a good cope.

Are you just able to drive around normally, like if you were just going out cruising in real life? Are the maps big? Are there a lot of roads? If so, that actually sounds like it might be a good cope.
Yeah. You can download a lot of custom made maps that are really nice. There are some that are the game equivalent of 15 miles in every direction.

Yeah. You can download a lot of custom made maps that are really nice. There are some that are the game equivalent of 15 miles in every direction.
Hot damn! I'm checking that game out once I get my computer fixed. I got me a new cope!

The last guardian sucked shit compared to shadow of the colossus tbh, shit framerate, shit camera, shit graphics, plus the fucking dog does not fucking obey yoj

Hot damn! I'm checking that game out once I get my computer fixed. I got me a new cope!
You need a pretty decent computer for it though, I suggest at least 16GB of RAM, GTX 1050, and a SSD if you want to play it. It's stuttery as hell on mine because I only have 8GB of RAM and a default 7200 RPM HDD.

soulworker its free :feelstrash:

Terraria, Age of Mythology

Car modes for ets2 is DEGENERATE AS FUCK. You better be a cuck aswell if you are playing ets2 with a car mode.

Morrowind
full

Euro truck simulator 2 or American truck simulator.
Euro mogs le56 truck sim

For me it's:
Minecraft
GTA IV
Gothic
Lego Star Wars
Cities Skylines
Space Engineers
and Skyrim

You need a pretty decent computer for it though, I suggest at least 16GB of RAM, GTX 1050, and a SSD if you want to play it.
I knew it sounded too good to be true. :feelscry: :feelscry: It's going to be a while before I can afford to get a rig with those specs.
Morrowind
Good taste, very comfy indeed.

any singleplayer game tbh

but ultimate comfy game is to play jax in eune silver n gold smashing noobies :feelsLSD: