Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Comfiest jobs for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Funny how no one seemed to mention long-haul truck driver. The pay is pretty good, the job is relatively calm (most of the time, you'll be driving along empty highways), you're alone on your truck most of the time, you need no social skills to perform it, and it's pretty comfy (the seats of a truck are engineered for maximum comfort over long periods of time, you can listen to some music, AC blasting cold in the summer and hot in the winter, you can also get some food at convenience stores while you get some gas on the truck).

Pretty fucking good, ngl.

My fat cousin who may weigh 150-200kg which is a lot in this country is a hospital chemist.
He just sits in his lab and processes blood samples algorithmically which I could have done without secondary education though a masters degree is required.
Vile women work there but I assume they keep out of his place as they find him repulsive.

Stay away from jobs with any female.
I planned to neet until I couldn't and then kms but I failed at kms so I live temporarily until I find a good way to depart.
The normal life isn't worth living, weather you are in a first world prison like Sweden or a third world prison like the Philippines.

Anything IT related, my uncle is a software engineer and works from home

Security guard job doing a night shift but like somewhere that is dead socially so not like places full of people like clubs or transport.
Anything IT related, my uncle is a software engineer and works from home
this also would be good though if you can work at home it is a lot better, maybe something network related, programming and such might have you in open offices which would be aids imo. or IT support for a company?

Any programming job, web development has the lowest entry barrier. I recommend the LAMP stack

Girls gymnastics coach