Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Comedy thread of mean things people have said to guys, surprise surprise mostly from foids.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Females only see guys for their sex appeal so no surprise there.

the only thing separating the average man from misogyny is the fact that he has sex several times a year
if all men became incel women would be put in concentration camps and killed
women are shitty people with no redeeming qualities

the only thing separating the average man from misogyny is the fact that he has sex several times a year
The sad part is, some men insist on being whiteknights even if they don't get any action at all.

The sad part is, some men insist on being whiteknights even if they don't get any action at all.
Their substitute for being bribed by pussy is getting hen-pecked by their mothers and foid daycare managers/teachers during early life.

Sadly there are less and less red-blooded men nowadays and more cucks like this, so you are more right than ever

High IQ post, if 90% of men weren't so cucked, foids would be in the same class as pets.

High IQ

i was walking down the street the other day, and two girls looked at me and than burst out laughing while pointing at me.
did i win?