Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Comedy gold right there, 10 out of fucking 10.

Everytime some one posts an IT screengrab or post, they should receive an outright ban. Why are you hanging out in their reddit looking for filth to bring back here?

Why give them attention by even posting this. I don't acknowledge their existence (like foids don't acknowledge their existence irl lol).

Everytime some one posts an IT screengrab or post, they should receive an outright ban. Why are you hanging out in their reddit looking for filth to bring back here?
Sorry, man….

……just showing off some total comedy gold. :feelsseriously:

IT in 2022 :^)

Why give them attention by even posting this. I don't acknowledge their existence (like foids don't acknowledge their existence irl lol).

Don't they do the exact same thing? Fucking retards :lul:

The rock clapping

Having to use template memes because they are just THAT unoriginal:hax:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qz41o7/poor_rremovefoidsufferage/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Comedy gold, man, so funny that I forgot to laugh, best meme I have seen. That person sure as hell should become a comedian. :feelsseriously:

Yep. It's impossible. Females have no sense of humour and can't troll. They just use brainless insults.
kys grayfag

TFW one day old users start laying down the law and demanding others get banned for shit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you gotta go 10 outta 10