Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Comedian gets offered 2000 dollars for a video of her feet

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer

For those who bother to watch it's at 9:14 Apparently I have to state that the time listed is where she talks about it. She does not show her feet.
Life on just exist to win difficulty.

Last edited:
Clown world tbh, she doesn't even look that healthy. Why would anyone want to see her feet JFL.

Wtf dude she never showed her feet. You made me waste my time for nothing.

>Comedian
>is a female

??? huh

Life on tutorial mode hope you die soon whore

Wtf dude she never showed her feet. You made me waste my time for nothing.
I never said she showed her feet but I guess I have to state that the time listed is where she talks about it.

she has ugly feet

In 7th grade this kid who browsed 4chan went up to me during PE while I was skipping in the bathroom playing geometry dash and he told me someone on /r9k/ would pay $20 for feet pics on paypal and he asked if he could use my feet for some reason and I agreed cuz he said he’d split the money with me and he actually did it. I guess it was worth it since it never really came up in my life after that. But yeah some guy out there has a picture of 12 year old me’s feet lol

didn't laugh and didn't watch

thread closed

In 7th grade this kid who browsed 4chan went up to me during PE while I was skipping in the bathroom playing geometry dash and he told me someone on /r9k/ would pay $20 for feet pics on paypal and he asked if he could use my feet for some reason and I agreed cuz he said he’d split the money with me and he actually did it. I guess it was worth it since it never really came up in my life after that. But yeah some guy out there has a picture of 12 year old me’s feet lol
CHAD DETECTED

WE HAVE A CHAD WITH BEAUTIFUL FEET HERE

didn't laugh and didn't watch

thread closed
It wasnt supposed to be funny and I figured barely anyone would watch which is why I put the time for the select few that did so theres really no need to state that you didnt watch.

I don't get the foot fetish. What is sexually attractive about some fucking feet?!!?! goddamn cucks they repulse me

CHAD DETECTED

WE HAVE A CHAD WITH BEAUTIFUL FEET HERE
My feet are ok looking I guess although I have a weird looking long hair on the knuckle of my big toes or whatever you call it

Life on choosing your starting money screen

:feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Stop watching this, you are giving her views, she make money of these videos. The more you watch the more money she makes. You are indirectly paying her money for your time.
Imagine wasting your time so that some random roastie earn YouTube revenue. Fucking cucked shit man.

This whole thread disgusts me :feelspuke:

Females can´t be comedians, because they have no sense of humour

Foot fetishers are lower than cucks.

:feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Stop watching this, you are giving her views, she make money of these videos. The more you watch the more money she makes. You are indirectly paying her money for your time.
Imagine wasting your time so that some random roastie earn YouTube revenue. Fucking cucked shit man.
I saw a GIF of it so I looked for the video to share since it wouldnt let me post just the small clip. It took barely 5 minutes so barely any time was wasted.
This whole thread disgusts me :feelspuke:
How? We're not the ones doing anything wrong.

I saw a GIF of it so I looked for the video to share since it wouldnt let me post just the small clip. It took barely 5 minutes so barely any time was wasted.

How? We're not the ones doing anything wrong.
The idea of paying for FEET PICS :lul:

Foot fetishists are fucking degenerate

Not because there's anything wrong with the fetish per se, but because their community has more simps per population than many other fetish communities.

Don’t be silly female comedians don’t exist.

Females aren't funny, her body is the only reason she has any success

Not because there's anything wrong with the fetish per se, but because their community has more simps per population than many other fetish communities.
even compared to furfags and trannies?

There IS something wrong about the fetish, any fetish is fucking degenerate. If you get a boner seeing some FUCKING FEET, you're a lower than an insect

There IS something wrong about the fetish, any fetish is fucking degenerate. If you get a boner seeing some FUCKING FEET, you're a lower than an insect
Why? Whats wrong with liking feet jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back