Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Come quickly IT Tears! A child is being victimized!!

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-

Alex from Target was 16. And look how a bunch of middle aged women are gushing over how "hot" he is. Isn't that just creepy??? Alex is just a child....a baby! He should be watching Barney and friends, not being objectified by 40 year old women. I bet he's still traumatized from this.

Imagine if a man took a picture of a 16 year old female cashier and put it on the internet because she was "hot". Now also imagine a 16 year old girl being asked to appear on a talk show in front of an audience full of middle aged men so they can talk about how hot she is....LOL

Only men can be pedophiles. If you don't agree you're literally Hitler.

I think he's pretty safe around Ellen.

Alex: "I've worked at that Target for about three months now."
Audience: "AHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!"

Such a hilarious joke.

JFL. This guy gets viral media attention and live TV appearances - all because he happens to be good looking.

I think he's pretty safe around Ellen.
Isn’t she a dyke? Lol

Anyway this still shows how hypocritical society is. Women are angels that can do no wrong according to this cucked society.

He’s already lost his virginity and had sex with dozens of cheerleaders at his school and even had a go with those “introverted” shy gilrs

Alex: "I've worked at that Target for about three months now."
Audience: "AHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!"

Such a hilarious joke.

JFL. This guy gets viral media attention and live TV appearances - all because he happens to be good looking.

He could say: "I hate women and like their heads on a stick" and they would still go: "TEEHEHEHEHEHEEE!!!"

Guests: 20)
BAIT

skin off this NW0 faggot alive

IT holes only get offended over young men finding younger holes attractive because they're old enough to be both parties' mothers. Let's be honest. They're jealous.

Isnt ellen a male ? kek

Why was I born subhuman!?

A fucking 16 year old has received more attention and praise in 1 minute than I'll ever receive in my entire life.

ER's actions were perfectly justified. Wish he took me with him.

How does he smile like a retard constantly? I swear it's something npc's have in their dna (or code).

Damo the shit eater

How does he smile like a retard constantly? I swear it's something npc's have in their dna (or code).
You'd smile constantly too if you were worshipped by Stacys and their MILF moms every waking moment of your life.

Damo the shit eater

This is seriously fucking retarded. This guy gets all this attention just for his appearance? WTF???

Alek, where are you buddy...

You'd smile constantly too if you were worshipped by Stacys and their MILF moms every waking moment of your life.
It looks annoying af but somehow is considered attractive and desirable by society.

This kid literally has all 3 ingredients necessary to slay:

1) Youth
2) Looks
3) A neurotypical personality

If that wasn't enough, he now also has "fame", "status" (and probably money) as an extra bonus. He's the embodiment of everything we've ever dreamed of being.

A fucking 16 year old has received more attention and praise in 1 minute than I'll ever receive in my entire life.

Last edited:
I want to kill myself, him just walking from back stage to the chair, he got more attention and admiration than I have had in my entire fucking life, JFL this world is so shit.

I wish 40 year old women would gush over me.

i know it's hacky and mgtowy to say this shit, but reverse the genders. imagine, like really imagine, a bunch of middle aged men screaming like teens over a 16yo girl.... seriously, wtf are women.

"comments are disabled for this video"

gee i wonder why.

i know it's hacky and mgtowy to say this shit, but reverse the genders. imagine, like really imagine, a bunch of middle aged men screaming like teens over a 16yo girl.... seriously, wtf are women.
They would all be filthy pedo's!

They would all be filthy pedo's!

i guess, but somehow a guy jacking it to an attractive young girl, alone, in his apartment, is a lot less sad than grown women screaming like preteens, in public, over some kid.

it says a lot about our biology that the later isn't shamed somehow.

The same women who go mad over "why are women promiscuous considered bad and promiscuous men not?" will ignore it, when those are several branches of the same tree.

Men's sexual integrity is a dime a dozen. Nobody cares about prison rapes, even pedophilia with boys is considered way less of an issue.

i guess, but somehow a guy jacking it to an attractive young girl, alone, in his apartment, is a lot less sad than grown women screaming like preteens, in public, over some kid.

it says a lot about our biology that the later isn't shamed somehow.
Imagine a 40 year old man actually having sex with a 16 y/o JB....he still would be considered a pedo

gee i wonder why.
"Men's rights activists", according to Dylan McEwen who is currently lusting after baby boys. ER, Yogacel, Sodini and others like Lepine should be resurrected like Jesus Christ.
Actually, Muslimcels are waiting for their Jesus to come to earth and fight the Jews. Their Koran says that every tree would say that "There is a Jew behind me."

Actually, Muslimcels are waiting for their Jesus to come to earth and fight the Jews. Their Koran says that every tree would say that "There is a Jew behind me."
Based. Kas the Gikes

This kid literally has all 3 ingredients necessary to slay:

1) Youth
2) Looks
3) A neurotypical personality

so sick of you fucking bluepilled infiltrating faggots. fuck this place i hate you all

That's life. We cant do anything about our predetermined fate other than just watch it unfold.

The only things I hate more then Ellen Degenerate is those male cucks in the audience cheering.

OW SWEATY DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW WOMENZ CANT EVER BE CREEPY PEDOPHILES ONLY MEN CAN HUN :soy:

all of a sudden guest ratio is much lower than usual :waitwhat:

Very few lesbians are actually lesbian
This is the truthful and high IQ observation men need to have more of.

gee i wonder why.
Can't have pesky Muhsoggykneests calling out femshits for being pedo's. That would make men reconsider giving whores rights.
Men's sexual integrity is a dime a dozen. Nobody cares about prison rapes, even pedophilia with boys is considered way less of an issue.
Males are nothing but cattle to be abused, raped and murdered for the Child Shitters entertainment. Except for the specific Caste of breeder males.

Talk about not learning from History.. holes are leading us back into the Dark Ages.

so sick of you fucking bluepilled infiltrating faggots. fuck this place i hate you all
I did put "youth" first, didn't I? How many guys are blackpilled enough to realize that youth is the most important element in human sexuality? I'm one of the few that ever mentions this.