Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Come on guys, ethnic girls can be lonely too

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
F9ec1f2ba2fd34eaed5a438b21905246

Found this autistic rant on r/trufemcels

Last edited:
Women of any kind can never be lonely :lul: :lul: :lul:

Women don’t suffer.

Lonely while having a boyfriend? JFL at foid idiocy.

Apart from the autism in that post, being black + a sub 6 male is living life on nightmare to the power infinity.

>Even my boyfriend
>EVEN
Holy shit its over for that guy. Just get a clue how low she thinks of him, if she puts a "even" when talking about him.
You are right, she is talking about not being with a Chad.

Unattractive ethnic women - "I have plenty of Chad boyfriends but I feel like they have settled for me because I was their last hope. I feel so lonely."
Unattractive ethnic men - ".." (They can't say anything because they have already roped in their mother's womb with her umbilical chord)

you just know she's setting it all up to dump him due to her "scars" when chad comes along. she talks like he doesn't even exist in her life or has any meaningful impact on it that he's pretty much irrelevant lol.

"trufemcels" is a joke of a sub and its only real purpose is to reinforce the reality of the blackpill

Sorry shaniqua, you're not entitled to feel wanted by brad,chad, or pooky and Ray Ray

literally making a mockery of our condition

just cause they are mad about having nigger lips/nose and dark skin doesn't mean they are capable of actual despair and isolation

how to stop being lonley as a female?
1. download tinder
2. out of the hundreds of guy who swiped right to you, pick the chaddiest ones
3. hook up with them
4.???

That Reddit is a massive fucking joke.

Holes are stupid.

I used to think black foids were as close as a female gets to understanding what it's like to being incel, but like all toilets they are celibate only by their own choosing. Fuck em.

Absolute meme gender. Imagine complaining about being lonely while literally having a boyfriend.

100 gigachads banged a year is femceldom. How foolish of you to dispute this!

Unattractive ethnic women - "I have plenty of Chad boyfriends but I feel like they have settled for me because I was their last hope. I feel so lonely."
Unattractive ethnic men - ".." (They can't say anything because they have already roped in their mother's womb with her umbilical chord)
Brutal self abortion pill
Sorry shaniqua, you're not entitled to feel wanted by brad,chad, or pooky and Ray Ray
She should take more showers and get a better personality! Men don’t owe you sex sweaty!