Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Come look at the average femcel

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Feast your eyes on this piece of clown world.

"I know ill die alone :foidSoy: "

Meanwhile:

The audacity that women have. The intrinsic value and affirmations they are bread and fed everywhere since the day they are born and later on amplified on social media is something a man will never taste in his whole cursed existence.

Can you believe even thinking a whim idea of posting a pinned post like that with a picture like that and a description like that?

"Girls dont dm me if you gona be horny and send me pussy pics. Ive had enough. I dont want you to suck my dick anymore its hurting me. If you re not gona worship me for at least 3 months probation before i maybe give you a selfie or if i think you re funny then maybe ill ship you some of my cum"

How are we the same species?

Then you look at her profile and its full of jailbait e-girl aesthetics designed to lure in simps and weak men which basically is what she wants.

Actually the whole point of that pinned post of hers is to make simps wana dm her even more so she can ignore them and feed her ego even more.

Human male life is a joke and if i was hitler more than 1 billion men would enter the oven.

Last edited:
@Fat Link can u pin this shit. Im fucking dying literally.

I cant stop my body from deteriorating all i can do is watch

women like this should be mass culled by the government, they are loyal to nothing but their own body.

Girls have """standards""", we are """picky""". (Wich is not true, we would sleep with 99% of females)

Femcel is a mith, they are all volcels

Feast your eyes on this piece of clown world.

View attachment 1271384

"I know ill die alone :foidSoy: "

Meanwhile:

View attachment 1271385

View attachment 1271386

The audacity that women have. The intrinsic value and affirmations they are bread and fed everywhere since the day they are born and later on amplified on social media is something a man will never taste in his whole cursed existence.

Can you believe even thinking a whim idea of posting a pinned post like that with a picture like that and a description like that?

"Girls dont dm me if you gona be horny and send me pussy pics. Ive had enough. I dont want you to suck my dick anymore its hurting me. If you re not gona worship me for at least 3 months probation before i maybe give you a selfie or if i think you re funny then maybe ill ship you some of my cum"

Then you look at her profile and its full of jailbait e-girl aesthetics designed to lure in simps and weak men which basically is what she wants.

Actually the whole point of that pinned post of hers is to make simps wana dm her even more so she can ignore them and feed her ego even more.

Human male life is a joke and if i was hitler more than 1 billion men would enter the oven.
IMG 1771

:feelshaha: Good find. Fucking ridiculous.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even a normie man cannot even imagine how easy life is for women. It's beyond our wildest dreams.

she should be tied up in a basement not posting on reddit

I just noticed she has a paypal link in her profile.

Safe to say that simps upped their game by sending her money for free too.

I fucking hate my life.

pepe-bonk.gif

All "femcels" deserve beating from pepe jr.

I fucking hate my life.
they havent even seen her face and sending her money :feelsUgh:

Hahahaha how do you “go celibate” nigga you either are or you’re not.
Celibacy is when no sex for a week.:feelsohh:

Women have no conscience, they are like animals with the ability to speak

It cannot be that they are contradictions and hypocrisy with legs, it is impossible for a human being with a conscience to be so idiotic and low-iq

Women have no conscience, they are like animals with the ability to speak

It cannot be that they are contradictions and hypocrisy with legs, it is impossible for a human being with a conscience to be so idiotic and low-iq
They arent low iq thats the notion they try to evoke to downplay their snake nature .

In reality they are evil and backstabbers.

we re lucky tho that they are physically weak and we would curb stomp them if they would try to do something other than internet scams like OF.

i looked at her profile and liked what i saw

this foid is using reddit as facebook , posting photos onto her profile. random ass threads . very odd

shes a mentalcel . which one of you willing to fix her

this foid is using reddit as facebook , posting photos onto her profile. random ass threads . very odd

My BBC shall see to that

A lobotomy will fix her

Femcel is a oxymoron. W0men are volcel, who want only chads. And when Chad uses average w0men for a quick s3x, sometimes mistreating them (Because he can afford it, since he has hundreds of w0men standing in line), they get mad, get more insane, either become vocal feminists or volcel like this specimen here. They recent man because now they have to settle for the average man, while in their sick mind because chad used them once or twice they believe they are at his level and want man that are chad and above. Sometimes its a stacy/stacylite/ high tier becky that lost some of her looks due to aging and is now mad, and shames 30 year old dudes for desiring young and fertile w0men. Because they are bitter, While in their 20s they called the same 30 year old man as cr33ps and didn't even look at avarge man their age.

Let this society crash and burn, the faster the better.

Femcels dont exist as even 50 yo Landwhales Single mothers are proven to have a higher SMV then a 10/10 Chad. (Itd been scientifically proven that even the ugliest women have a 150% higher SMV then the most handsome of man)

Every single day they prove the meme true.

FwBGl3sWcAAjxA9.jpg

Meanwhile, there still hasn't been even a single example of a guy acting like this actually found IRL:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/bnc8m7/a_perfect_example_of_an_incel/

:yes: :yes: :yes:

The level of entitlement to hijack a movement for men and call yourself a femcel when you have undoubtedly given a scornful look to countless numbers of men and are only upset because you can't get chad is something most of us won't be able to understand. Only solution for femcels is to completely invalidate and ignore them. Let them figure out what they truly are: chadsexual whores who disparage most men due to their solipsistic worldview.

The level of entitlement to hijack a movement for men and call yourself a femcel when you have undoubtedly given a scornful look to countless numbers of men and are only upset because you can't get chad is something most of us won't be able to understand. Only solution for femcels is to completely invalidate and ignore them. Let them figure out what they truly are: chadsexual whores who disparage most men due to their solipsistic worldview.
Strong second post graymang

there's a few more types of fem'cels' i've seen
>underaged girls
>volcels

Just ask them 2 questions, "how old are you" and "have you ever used a dating app"

All men, including ourselves and all sperm can go in that oven and end this unfairness. I would end myself if it meant taking all men and thus the human race with it. For a time, women would actually have to do something, because in the intervening period between dwindling life and extinction there will be no men to farm, cook, and heat houses. That period would also have no men to validate women's lazy priveldged life constantly too.

Last edited:

I fucking hate my life.
This is so brutal. I know I clicked on this thread, but I decided I really could have done without seeing this tonight. At least it's the weekend so I can cope now.

This is so brutal. I know I clicked on this thread, but I decided I really could have done without seeing this tonight. At least it's the weekend so I can cope now.
jfl

Only solution for femcels is to completely invalidate and ignore them
The thing is that femcels are women and thus will never be ignored because of the male sex-drive.

I mean, fucking hell. This whole femcel bullshit has been going on for more than half a decade and shows no sign of stopping. It was the topic of multiple livestreams by FACEandLMS.

"Just ignore them bro", yeah bro, but OTHER men wont ignore them, as can be seen. Safe to say a few of the men approaching this femcel in their DM's mog the other men in that DM and are good looking.

I'm trying to solidify in yours and everybody's mind that men are the cause of women's poor behavior. Men are the cause of civilization and the ills in it. The women adapt easily to whatever men give them in the time period.

If you think femcels exist, you don't think femcel means female incel. That phrase is almost a oxymoron.

if you spot me from any femcel subreddits and want to dm me — stop. first of all you shouldn't even be in those subreddits, lurking, that's disgusting. second of all they don't wanna interact with you.
And yet THESE SAME FOIDS lurk and even infiltroon our forums. For fuck's sake, that's how they steal their entire culture and slang from us. The audacity of these thots is fucking infuriating.
pepe-bonk.gif

All "femcels" deserve beating from pepe jr.
Nah they need to be hammer-fisted right square in the cooter by Francis Ngannou

Last edited:
nothing but their own body.
And Chad's able body. That Chad's mind is also her's in a transitory way. That Chad's politics are hers: Chad gets two votes. (All developed countries are a bureaucracy, but still that should make you jfl @ democracy)

some bitch with a yuno gasai avatar would post this shit :lul:

I don't even get 1 notification. Been like that all my life. My phone is dryer than the desert

Getting notifications is alien to me, let alone from a women

Nah I'm good.

They're full of shit which I already know

Sad thing is, she got 100s of simps DMing her without even a profile photo. The men don't even know what she looks like, they don't care, she is good enough for them just for being female.