Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Combatting the brutal ethnicpill in Europe

C

candida

Banned
-
So racially I basically look closest to someone from the South west corner of Siciliy. If you google this you will see what I mean.

You might not think that this would be a problem, but I live in the UK, where most people look pale white and pink. So I look ethnic for my country. The ethnicpill is especially bad in the UK, I know this because I've travelled a lot. The ethnicpill is worse than the facepill, heightpill and framepill.

I'm trying to stack various strategies to look more northern European. So far I've done a genioplasty (also for aesthetics reasons), and I do a skincare routine that has made my skin a shade or two more white.

I've been browsing scientific studies to find supplements which whiten skin, and I saw multiple studies in which glutathione whitened skin more than a placebo pill.

So has anyone tried glutathione at doses of 1000mg+? And does anyone else have a stack like this?

South west corner of Siciliy
so basically a sandnigger looking phenotype
You might not think that this would be a problem, but I live in the UK, where most people look pale white and pink. So I look ethnic for my country. The ethnicpill is especially bad in the UK, I know this because I've travelled a lot. The ethnicpill is worse than the facepill, heightpill and framepill.
going back to siciliy might be the best thing to do, less competition with whiter looking people
and I do a skincare routine that has made my skin a shade or two more white.
vitamin C, Glutathione injections, laser surgeries and other stuff can whiten your skin but not make it fair pink like anglo or nords
you will be fair brown or fair yellow at best
So has anyone tried glutathione at doses of 1000mg+? And does anyone else have a stack like this?
the moment you start using them you need to keep going on and never stop but if your base skin is brown then you're going to be fair brownish and if your base skin is yellow then you're going to be fair yellow but you can't be fair skinned

The only complete solution to being ethnic is to change your country of residence.
but I live in the UK
Where Italians are considered black. Stop sucking up to Anglos, western and northern Europeans. No surgery or skin bleaching will solve this, they hate you for your ethnicity. Even if you look exactly like them, when they ask your name and you answer Luigi, it'll undo all your looksmaxxing. Make your money and go somewhere better.
The ethnicpill is worse than the facepill, heightpill and framepill.

Larp as an arab and go to France

so basically a sandnigger looking phenotype

going back to siciliy might be the best thing to do, less competition with whiter looking people

vitamin C, Glutathione injections, laser surgeries and other stuff can whiten your skin but not make it fair pink like anglo or nords
you will be fair brown or fair yellow at best

the moment you start using them you need to keep going on and never stop but if your base skin is brown then you're going to be fair brownish and if your base skin is yellow then you're going to be fair yellow but you can't be fair skinned

Yeah they look sort of a mix between 'sandnigger' and northern Italian. This is still too ethnic for the UK for sure.

I'm not actually from Sicily, my mother's English so I grew up here and don't know Italian. Also I have to stay here for the money I get.

Basically my skin tone is medium yellow, so my first goal is to get to that fair yellow skin tone of people from e.g. Tuscany.

Why do you say that it's only possible to lighten skin by a couple of shades? This maybe true, but if so it would be counter intuitive.

Let's say if we find 4 or 5 different things that each lighten skin slightly, why would they not add together to create a large overall effect? Are you saying that there is some kind of cap on this?

I'm also considering doing a rhino as I have a Southern Italian ethnic looking nose. I also have shallow orbitals and my eyelids droop, which I think is ethnic. So I'm thinking about doing eyelid surgery for this and orbital rim implants.

Thoughts?

So racially I basically look closest to someone from the South west corner of Siciliy. If you google this you will see what I mean.

I'm trying to stack various strategies to look more northern European. So far I've done a genioplasty (also for aesthetics reasons), and I do a skincare routine that has made my skin a shade or two more white.

I've been browsing scientific studies to find supplements which whiten skin, and I saw multiple studies in which glutathione whitened skin more than a placebo pill.

Dude you will look like an exotic Sicilian mafia guy with culture, aren't girls already into ethnics in UK supposedly?

The only complete solution to being ethnic is to change your country of residence.

Where Italians are considered black. Stop sucking up to Anglos, western and northern Europeans. No surgery or skin bleaching will solve this, they hate you for your ethnicity. Even if you look exactly like them, when they ask your name and you answer Luigi, it'll undo all your looksmaxxing. Make your money and go somewhere better.

Why not just secretly change our names for the identity documents? It's free and easy.

Yeah they look sort of a mix between 'sandnigger' and northern Italian. This is still too ethnic for the UK for sure.

I'm not actually from Sicily, my mother's English so I grew up here and don't know Italian. Also I have to stay here for the money I get.

Basically my skin tone is medium yellow, so my first goal is to get to that fair yellow skin tone of people from e.g. Tuscany.

Why do you say that it's only possible to lighten skin by a couple of shades? This maybe true, but if so it would be counter intuitive.

Let's say if we find 4 or 5 different things that each lighten skin slightly, why would they not add together to create a large overall effect? Are you saying that there is some kind of cap on this?

I'm also considering doing a rhino as I have a Southern Italian ethnic looking nose. I also have shallow orbitals and my eyelids droop, which I think is ethnic. So I'm thinking about doing eyelid surgery for this and orbital rim implants.

Thoughts?
Al Pacino has a Sicilian nose so what? Embrace your pheno and try to pick up girls and see how girls react to you before doing shit permanent.

Dude you will look like an exotic Sicilian mafia guy with culture, aren't girls already into ethnics in UK supposedly?

If you look at dating app statistics, the majority of the females in the UK literally filter out anyone who doesnt look fully white. I'm half English so I know how people here think. They consider anyone below the Alps to be foreign aliens and ethnic. Only hardcore lefties dont do this.

Self hating ethnic cuckold nr: 900001

If you look at dating app statistics, the majority of the females in the UK literally filter out anyone who isn't fully white.
Just try to pass as an Italian, Italians are very based and cultured all over Europe. Comb your hair too like a Sicilian gentleman like Al Pacino in the godfather or Paul Muni in Scarface 1930s.

Just try to pass as an Italian, Italians are very based and cultured all over Europe. Comb your hair too like a Sicilian gentleman like Al Pacino in the godfather or Paul Muni in Scarface 1930s.

Dude Southern Italians in the UK are considered almost as ethnic as Arabs. Trust me, I've lived here my whole life, 26 years. I know how they think.

funny thing is, sicily doesnt have a southwest corner

Chinese people change their names all the time but everyone can still tell they're Chinese.
What are you talking about, are you stupid?

Your previous comment said it doesnt matter if you manage to succeed in whitemaxxing because of your name. So if you change your name and succeed in whitemaxxing... the problem's solved.

The only question is whether it's possible for an ethnic southern Italian to whitemax to look Northern Italian/French. It might be possible by rhino, eyelid surgery, orbital rim implants and skin whitening.

I'm just not sure if stacking multiple skin whitening strategies results in a cumulative effect or not. If it's cumulative, then it's definitely possible to whitemax successfully.

@candida When using every skin whitening product at the same time turns you into a chemically-burned freak, you're not even going to be able to geomax anymore.

What kind of skincare?

but I live in the UK, where most people look pale white and pink.
kek in which place in the UK are most people white? its like 1/3 black 1/3 brown and 1/3 white. you are luckier there than a white homogenous country

I take them orally but only started few days ago

Blacks in UK are breeding the white Brits and this guy is complaining about been ethnic looking. Perhaps ypu should just move to a new town in UK. Those upperclass dont date ethnics but with working class its mating season

edit: I stayed in UK for 3 years , even Pakis and blacks get white British foids

kek in which place in the UK are most people white? its like 1/3 black 1/3 brown and 1/3 white. you are luckier there than a white homogenous country

I live in a wealthy part of Bristol, it's 95% white here. The only ethnics are Pakistanis and Somalis, they all live in the same area. The presence of ethnics doesn't help, it means there are less white females to date. I'm not interested in dating Somali or Pakistani females

Blacks in UK are breeding the white Brits and this guy is complaining about been ethnic looking. Perhaps ypu should just move to a new town in UK. Those upperclass dont date ethnics but with working class its mating season

edit: I stayed in UK for 3 years , even Pakis and blacks get white British foids

All you need to do is look at the dating app stats here, the majority of females literally filter out blacks, Middle easterners and South Asians. I'm literally half English, I have extended family here. They all look down on ethnics as inferior, this is part of British culture and always has been.

I take them orally but only started few days ago
Me too on both accounts. Can you let me know how it goes and what happens? You need to take at least 1000mg per day orally.

All you need to do is look at the dating app stats here, the majority of females literally filter out blacks, Middle easterners and South Asians. I'm literally half English, I have extended family here. They all look down on ethnics as inferior, this is part of British culture and always has been.
"Dating app" shieeet

Dumb brownskin nigger fiend. Dunk your head in a pool of water and breath in

You’re an arab rapebaby jfl. My maternal family originates from central Sicily (Enna) and bears a surname of Lombard origin. All of them, including my mother, have Western European phenotypes, with features such as reddish-brown hair and blue or green eyes being common.

You might not think that this would be a problem, but I live in the UK, where most people look pale white and pink.
UK is absolutely full of ethnics, and UK residents are trained to hate Whitey. Whites are a minority in london, reality is that you have some other fatal flaw.

If your ethnic father succeded in getting your white british mother why won't you?

Are you bad looking/short all around?

If your ethnic father succeded in getting your white british mother why won't you?

Are you bad looking/short all around?

Because my mother is unattractive. I'm not interested in dating unattractive females. Also I'm only likeable on drugs, so my only option is online dating as I dont want to use drugs regularly (only for dates). I'm kinda short 5'9, I can't comment on how I look though as I'm not sure.

If only r/racetransition wasn't nuked kek