Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Columbine anniversary shooting plan (2024) - 4 teens

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-

TLDR:
1.) Four Pennsylvania students were charged in plotting an attack on their high school on the 25th anniversary of the Columbine massacre

2.) Alyssa Kucharski and Zavier Lewis, both 15, were arrested and charged with unlawful possession or manufacture of weapons of mass destruction, terroristic threats with intent to terrorize, aggravated assault, possession of explosive material, and engaging criminal conspiracy

3.) planned for Lewis and her to recreate the shooting at their high school with bombs and guns in 2024, the year they were set to graduate.

4.) Police found a Molotov cocktail in Kucharski's home, as well as materials for others and drawings of pipe bombs and lists of guns and ammunition

5.) notebook dedicated to information about the Columbine shooting, which included short narratives about Columbine shooters, Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris

6.) group chat created in May 2021, which Kucharski had named "Natural Born Killers," also referenced as "NBK" for talks about the shooting

Last edited:
jfl imagine getting arrested for a plan like 3 years in advance. :feelshaha:

What a pity, right

Based bros , fear the nobodies :feelsdevil:

I will be 22 in 2024 does that still mean that I'm a teenager ?

>planing to go on spree game.
>a foid is part of it

jfl:feelshaha::feelshaha:
imagine if the gun(in Minecraft) jammed during the act,the foid carrying out the gun:feelsaww:

Last edited:
If only they hadn’t been stopped

Foids are even inferior to men when it comes to planning mass shootings.

Kek.

Probably some sick faggot and stupid foids he brainwashed

Why the fuck would a femoid want to shoot up a school when they don’t even have any ACTUAL problems? :feelswhat: I’m not saying school shootings are justifiable and I don’t support them since innocents end up killed but you get my point.

Why the fuck would a femoid want to shoot up a school when they don’t even have any ACTUAL problems? :feelswhat: I’m not saying school shootings are justifiable and I don’t support them since innocents end up killed but you get my point.
Mewe

thats a pretty long time to reconsider, especially if one of them gets laid

Pretty cruel to say it, but I wish they would hide it better. Don't know, I have no sympathy for school fags anymore. They've always treated ugly men like shit and some people deserve to feel the heat (to quote eggyman).

Probably some sick faggot and stupid foids he brainwashed

Maybe she was a stinky landwhale.

6.) group chat created in May 2021, which Kucharski had named "Natural Born Killers," also referenced as "NBK" for talks about the shooting
Gee, I wonder how they got caught?

TLDR:
1.) Four Pennsylvania students were charged in plotting an attack on their high school on the 25th anniversary of the Columbine massacre

2.) Alyssa Kucharski and Zavier Lewis, both 15, were arrested and charged with unlawful possession or manufacture of weapons of mass destruction, terroristic threats with intent to terrorize, aggravated assault, possession of explosive material, and engaging criminal conspiracy

3.) planned for Lewis and her to recreate the shooting at their high school with bombs and guns in 2024, the year they were set to graduate.

4.) Police found a Molotov cocktail in Kucharski's home, as well as materials for others and drawings of pipe bombs and lists of guns and ammunition

5.) notebook dedicated to information about the Columbine shooting, which included short narratives about Columbine shooters, Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris

For natural born killers surely they are natural born retards for getting caught 3 years earlier:feelskek:
Gee, I wonder how they got caught?
Zoomers amirite they can't even ER correctly. I hate my generation so damn much:reeeeee: this is how screwed we are
lmao irk, kinda surprised there was a foid involved too
Prolly for attention you know how these things are:feelskek:

Last edited:
>15 year olds
>one of them is a w*man
>caught 3 years in advance
Pussy effort.

Pft. 0 chance they’d go through with it when 2024 comes around. A lot will happen in 3 years. They’re edgelords, why did FBI even bother arresting them.

lmao irk, kinda surprised there was a foid involved too
Why would you be surprised? The columbine shooters had a lot of followers post columbine shootings (Including women).

With how shitty these kid's opsec was I'd be surprised if they even knew what end of the gun to point at the thing they want dead.